Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

meh, would without the BBQ sauce...it's just a flat burrito, right?

Even I, an ally of pineapple on pizza, cannot defend pineapple in burrito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Who started the lovely meme that pineapple is somehow not one of the most delicious fruits?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It makes French people very salty about doing food wrong.

I love it!

One weird trick that will make French people very angry

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mymla posted:

Who started the lovely meme that pineapple is somehow not one of the most delicious fruits?

People with working taste buds.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aceofblue posted:

Can we please have pizza rules?

I tried. I posted pictures of pizza literally sitting in a toilet bowl and that didn't stop them.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Arivia posted:

People with working taste buds.

My taste buds do not allow me to enjoy [popular thing] therefore they are the superior taste buds.

I mean I'm picky and wish I wasn't- there's a lot of foods I genuinely wish I liked, but lol at thinking other people's taste buds are the problem.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"I have that genetic thing where I can't eat cilantro, therefore cilantro should be eradicated"

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham posted:

"I have that genetic thing where I can't eat cilantro, therefore cilantro should be eradicated"

This, but unironically.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

whiteyfats posted:

This, but unironically.

I will annihilate mankind to protect my precious friend, Cilantro.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Don't punish the rest of us because of your inferior genes.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

whiteyfats posted:

This, but unironically.

:agreed:

(pineapple is still good tho)

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
I put banana in my casserole the other day. Delic'

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Snoo posted:

:agreed:

(pineapple is still good tho)

Pineapple is great. Don't care for it on pizza, but there are no rules, as we all know.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

whiteyfats posted:

This, but unironically.

:frogout:

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

I tried. I posted pictures of pizza literally sitting in a toilet bowl and that didn't stop them.

I uh, well some of this confuses me. Like, dude on the left, is that his nipple? But, would. I like cake, sorry.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I think that's supposed to be McCree and Hanzo from Overwatch, which yes, does mean it's a nipple, and also maybe a slashfiction cake?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Cilantro and pineapple are hella good together, wanna fight about it?

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Even I, an ally of pineapple on pizza, cannot defend pineapple in burrito.

Burrito, maybe not, but pineapple is great in a taco with pork butt, minced onion, and cilantro.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

OutsideAngel posted:

Burrito, maybe not, but pineapple is great in a taco with pork butt, minced onion, and cilantro.

Al Pastor is great, I'll usually get it if a Mexican restaurant actually has it. That "pizza" looks like garbage though.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

angerbeet posted:

I think that's supposed to be McCree and Hanzo from Overwatch, which yes, does mean it's a nipple, and also maybe a slashfiction cake?
why does it look like Tomorrow Corp made the cake

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
pleas do not stretch the cat

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

loving gato, ruining that bowl of food

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Christ I know exactly where that bowl was purchased.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

The Bloop posted:

My taste buds do not allow me to enjoy [popular thing] therefore they are the superior taste buds.

I mean I'm picky and wish I wasn't- there's a lot of foods I genuinely wish I liked, but lol at thinking other people's taste buds are the problem.

It was a joke response to a joke question. Chill. I don't like pineapple (and I don't think cilantro tastes good, I have to check once more) but of course people who like it aren't literally the devil or whatever.

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!
Having the busted cilantro gene really sucks, it tastes like a big old squirt of dish soap. :smith:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

pienipple posted:

Having the busted cilantro gene really sucks, it tastes like a big old squirt of dish soap. :smith:

What's even worse is when people don't believe you and keep putting cilantro in everything. Trust me, I want to enjoy it too :negative:

Once the science is available to directly manipulate genes, I'll switch out my lovely cilantro gene before I bother about removing cancer-causing genes or other boring stuff.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

whiteyfats posted:

This, but unironically.

:argh:

I kind of want to drop a piano filled with cilatro on you for using the word "unironically". That would be SO unfortunate. :getin:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

I heart bacon posted:

I kind of want to drop a piano filled with cilatro on you for using the word "unironically". That would be SO unfortunate. :getin:

I am with big burgerhead over here :frog::respek::haw:

just decide what you like and rock on with it, poor genetic misfit soaptaster.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
My husband doesn't have the cilantro soap gene, but he does think there is such a thing as too much cilantro...the fool.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Was anyone slow to discover the cilantro=soap thing? It never bothered me when a small amount was in a dish, but then I got a salad where the raw sprigs were part of the mix and was so confused. Now I can pick out the taste unless there's very little or it's part of something that offsets it, like salsa.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I don't know what to say to you guys. I add a ton of fresh cilantro to crockpot soups and it makes everything taste so fresh :v:

Sorry your body conspired to ruin a flavor!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

it's a drat shame that cilantro is the only possible herb anyone can use in food

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

The Snoo posted:

it's a drat shame that cilantro is the only possible herb anyone can use in food

It's the only one that tastes like cilantro

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?
I grow a 4ftx4ft patch of cilantro in my veggie garden (along with basil, and dill), and I can definitely say there's a point where "too much cilantro" is achieved. My wife likes a ton of it, and it's usually just too "cilantro-y" for me. Personally, I like the byproduct better, Coriander. Now there's a spice I can get behind.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I heart bacon posted:

This, but also unironically.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
https://youtu.be/TMubTCX1sBs

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

whiteyfats posted:

This, but also unironically.

:chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU