Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Schnorkles posted:

Every day I wake up and go "I'm not sure how this could get much dumber" and welp

https://i.imgur.com/uRd2D4p.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

paranoid randroid posted:

i wanted to explore the facility more but drat if the scorpions didnt suck all the fun out of it

I'm pretty sure that's the only part of New Vegas that I used God Mode on because gently caress those scorpies. Goddamn.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i wonder how much info that dude has passed to the fsb

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/847501995053268995

this is getting lost in the muck, but its a key preibus ally getting ousted at an important position and its only day 70

e: or she could be leaving to get more money but I prefer my version

That was the first thing that jumped out at me too, and when was the last time that you heard of Reince getting play in the media?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

skeletor has changed

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

...what if trump flees the united states?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Agrajag posted:

i wonder how much info that dude has passed to the fsb

lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

Every day I wake up and go "I'm not sure how this could get much dumber" and welp

♪Every Morning There's Some Dumb poo poo Comin' from the Twitter of our Retard President♪

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
New Vegas has some great voice actors too, including Chandler from friends, Odo, Zachary Levi, the obligate Ron Perlman, and Danny fuckin Trejo! Also Rusty Venture is in Old World Blues

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxWfvtnHtS0

:justpost:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

lol @ dogpiling religious conservatives
bet twitter would love to mock the amish but the amish don't have twitter accounts owned

the Amish are alright, they're allowed to take vacations to modernity apparently. you can meet a lot of 'em all the time down at Union Station and they're always down to chill

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Dammit Spicy, lunch is over for me, I can't pretend to work for much longer

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Admiral Ray posted:

I'm pretty sure that's the only part of New Vegas that I used God Mode on because gently caress those scorpies. Goddamn.

Yeah, you're not the only one. I ended up turning it on because there isn't any reliable source of stimpacks anywhere in the DLC, so if you haven't hoarded enough to get through it you're soft locked.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Spicey finally coming out

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

he's probably going to bring someone else in so he doesn't have to answer so many questions

bet it's gonna be rick perry, lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/847501995053268995

this is getting lost in the muck, but its a key preibus ally getting ousted at an important position and its only day 70

e: or she could be leaving to get more money but I prefer my version

the Millers, the Walshes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

spicey's gonna avoid questions by reading the plot synopsis of finding dory

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

link spicer plz

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

llllllllll posted:

Regular Nintendo posted:

The best thing you can do for that thread is block lastgirl and mariana horchata

They showed up in i think december and contribute nothing but gifs of chvrches and winona ryder. After you block them and see how infrequently they get quoted youll thank me

lmebo at that whole conversation holy poo poo

from the running to the boston thread for hugs to the "i like the atmosphere but dont like the posters that make the atmosphere" hand wringing to the whining about baloogan not giving a poo poo until it turns out he does

:discourse:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

a cat irl posted:

New Vegas has some great voice actors too, including Chandler from friends, Odo, Zachary Levi, the obligate Ron Perlman, and Danny fuckin Trejo! Also Rusty Venture is in Old World Blues

Worf comes back too.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

Devin Nunes is rapidly turning into the most owned man in congress

Remember the other day when people from his own party were shittalking him for being a hyperactive brown-noser and comparing him to Inspector Clouseau? lol

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Dammit Spicey hurry up, I wanna get lunch

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Admiral Ray posted:

they made me really glad id been compulsively hoarding stealth boys for the entire game

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Here we go.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

skaboomizzy posted:

Dammit Spicey hurry up, I wanna get lunch

Please use a toothpick afterwards. tia.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nonsense posted:

link spicer plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXEPRG5Jq4

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

petit choux posted:

I owe you an apology about the "whore island" remark the other day. I wasn't keeping up with the news, apparently. And while I wouldn't go so far as to call it that, I see what you mean.

:justpost:

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
spice flows now

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Agean90 posted:

it's the first fallout game with legit good gameplay but the story is the platonic ideal of wasted potential

Yep, the shooting is actually half-decent and there are some cool combat arenas built into the wasteland but the RPG elements are wet rear end on a sandwich which kills most of the appeal of a Fallout game. It's a decent Borderlands clone tho

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!
Spicey is on--I think he had to wait for the meds to start working

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I missed the joke someone explain?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nonsense posted:

...what if trump flees the united states?

Pence president probably under the 25 th

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

this dog is mad cute

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

And we're talking about cybersecurity today. Today, of all days.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Nonsense posted:

link spicer plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrXEPRG5Jq4

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

same

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
lol mar a lago

im sure most of america is super stoked about trump vacationing at mar a lago again

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmebo at that whole conversation holy poo poo

from the running to the boston thread for hugs to the "i like the atmosphere but dont like the posters that make the atmosphere" hand wringing to the whining about baloogan not giving a poo poo until it turns out he does

:discourse:

(he's not wrong about ignoring those two)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

a cat irl posted:

When I was playing OWB, it was literally impossible to not picture the Rusty Venture sounding robot as literally Rusty Venture, they had the exact same mannerisms and everything.

• Locked thread