Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Sometimes I really wonder with worked shoot promos that cut so close to the bone. Jerry can handle it but do they get together and go through with it or do they work separately and kind of come up with it and each person hears it for first time on air or what.

It's cool they can handle harsh truths but man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

I still can't believe that's not John Cena!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Efexeye posted:

we're not pretending Smackdown was a good show this week, right

No because it wasn't just good, it was very good.

Gatts posted:

Sometimes I really wonder with worked shoot promos that cut so close to the bone. Jerry can handle it but do they get together and go through with it or do they work separately and kind of come up with it and each person hears it for first time on air or what.

It's cool they can handle harsh truths but man.

:ughh:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

bradzilla posted:

No because it wasn't just good, it was very good.

:ughh:

It's real to me damnit!!!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/411wrestling/status/847486822405951488 Smackdown because it has AJ Styles, Randy Orton and John Cena

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rovert posted:

https://twitter.com/411wrestling/status/847486822405951488 Smackdown because it has AJ Styles, Randy Orton and John Cena

lol welp so we'll see him on monday

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

shadow puppet of a posted:

Bas would palm strike him right on the diverticulitis though...

This was mostly my thinking when I said that. Bas seems like a nasty-rear end striker who always goes for weak spots. I am a gigantic dumbass about MMA though so grain of salt!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This was mostly my thinking when I said that. Bas seems like a nasty-rear end striker who always goes for weak spots. I am a gigantic dumbass about MMA though so grain of salt!

You're pretty spot on. Bas could light someone up on the feet but his ideas on grappling were literally things he came up with in his living room.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Bas is an expert in living room fitness

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Sheltyb803/status/847494081718525955

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

who the gently caress is shelton benjamin

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Trump will be in Florida this weekend and will win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

TheKingslayer posted:

You're pretty spot on. Bas could light someone up on the feet but his ideas on grappling were literally things he came up with in his living room.

I mean sure his ideas on grappling seem odd but once you see him giving the ol BANG BANG BANG DITTY BONG BONG KABING in action it all makes sense.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Efexeye posted:

r u serious

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Eli Wiggum posted:

r u serious

no im just previewing the live reaction to his return

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Efexeye posted:

:hellnaw:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I mean sure his ideas on grappling seem odd but once you see him giving the ol BANG BANG BANG DITTY BONG BONG KABING in action it all makes sense.

I don't see what that Kid Rock song has to do with grappling.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol he's going to debut in the battle royal :rip:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

lol he's going to debut in the battle royal :rip:

The Joey Janela Spring Break battle royal

:rip:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

Alexa travels in Becky's carry-on. Saves money.

RUDE!!

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

As long as they give Shelton an entrance and I can pop for AIN'T NO STOPPIN ME NOWWWW then he should absolutely be in the battle royale

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Efexeye posted:

The guy with "The Natural" Butch Reed gimmick

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Please have Shane pull a swerve so I can see his hand picked Shelton Benjamin face off against AJ at Mania.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Gatts posted:

Please have Shane pull a swerve so I can see his hand picked Shelton Benjamin face off against AJ at Mania.

Shelton breaks his neck on a Styles Clash, is out for another 5 years

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Goldberg/status/847512344775188480 https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/847515554503999488

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

https://twitter.com/SomjitDey/status/847505823693549568

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

That's a really hairy boy

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

I cannot wait for what a hilarious slog Lesnar v Goldberg is going to be

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
If Lesnar and Goldberg work a full match it's going to be awful

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I think Brock needs to win in 10 seconds just so wwe can truly continue their 50/50 booking.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Squashes are technically full length matches.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
JBL honestly needs to be fired. It's monumentally hosed up for WWE to have this huge anti-bullying campaign and have an awful bully piece of poo poo like JBL attack a dude with legit mental health problems and force him to leave the show.

gently caress JBL forever.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

OldTennisCourt posted:

JBL honestly needs to be fired. It's monumentally hosed up for WWE to have this huge anti-bullying campaign and have an awful bully piece of poo poo like JBL attack a dude with legit mental health problems and force him to leave the show.

gently caress JBL forever.

This would be awesome and I'm fully behind any fan petition or campaign to oust JBL for being an abusive piece of poo poo who is also bad at his job

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Goldberg workin' hard to re-create the boo filled atmosphere of his first Wrestlemania match. use a jackhammer and get your rear end unchapped

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I still think Goldberg is going to get out of the match or somehow win.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
That's the thing as well, you can't even try to argue that he's useful to have around. JBL sucks rear end all around these days and he provides nothing that would even come close to making up for the awful poo poo he's done to people.

This sorta hits home to me because around this time last year I had an emotional breakdown/suicidal thoughts so I know how hosed up it can feel when you feel attacked and miserable. JBL can legit go loving announce for some lovely indie fed in Texas and stay away from WWE forever.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

That's the thing as well, you can't even try to argue that he's useful to have around. JBL sucks rear end all around these days and he provides nothing that would even come close to making up for the awful poo poo he's done to people.

This sorta hits home to me because around this time last year I had an emotional breakdown/suicidal thoughts so I know how hosed up it can feel when you feel attacked and miserable. JBL can legit go loving announce for some lovely indie fed in Texas and stay away from WWE forever.

Agreed completely. They have more than enough commentators/personalities

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

Agreed completely. They have more than enough commentators/personalities

Please don't pretend that robots have feelings

Haven't you played Nier Automata

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

exploded mummy posted:

Please don't pretend that robots have feelings

Haven't you played Nier Automata

if you played it you wouldn't have to pretend that robots had feelings, because you'd know for sure that they do.

• Locked thread