Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Nostradingus posted:

You mean literally every Jewish woman?

Exactly! But why does he have such a hate-on for Sarah Silverman? She's his #1 celebrity go-to for his weird definition of "not-a-real-jew"

She's not the only celebrity to say maybe Israel should cool it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

That's two Wormbamas in a week for Ramirez.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

D.N. Nation posted:

That's two Wormbamas in a week for Ramirez.

Ramirez is going to draw Wormbama until the day he dies

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

CRITICAL thinking failure here.
Never accept information without a filter, not even if it comes from a respectable source.

Journalist are neccesary and many of them are hard working people. I can't talk about politics, but every time they talk about science of technology I have to cover my face with my hands and make me embarrased to be a human being. How you can be so *BAD* about stuff. If journalist reporting about politics is half has bad the one of computers, we are lucky they remember the names of people.

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

D.N. Nation posted:

The hell is with wingnuts who think mere invocation of Caitlyn Jenner's name constitutes WOCKA WOCKA A-OOGA GUFFAW funny?

It's really not that complicated. Caitlyn Jenner is a prominent trans person, and the Republican party hates trans people, just like they hate anybody who's not a straight cis rich white Christian male.

Direwolf
Aug 16, 2004
Fwar

Skippy Granola posted:

Exactly! But why does he have such a hate-on for Sarah Silverman? She's his #1 celebrity go-to for his weird definition of "not-a-real-jew"

She's not the only celebrity to say maybe Israel should cool it...

It's probably because she's 1. super explicit about her liberal politics in many ways and 2. self-represents as jewish, so he feels an extra need to push back. I think she's a popular conservative punching bag generally.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Ooh. Whoof.
Am I greatly misreading this or is it another "nothing's going on with Russia, quit grasping at straws!" bout of cheerleading? Because if so, great timing on this one, Stiglich.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I don't have the effort to look but I'm guessing at least 80% of these assholes making "OBVIOUSLY anyone wanting an investigation into Russia interfering with a US election is dumb" cartoons made ones about emails and Benghazi being SUPER IMPORTANT.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

All I'm saying is a month ago I ate a nothingburger and all of a sudden today I'm completely full.

What's

The

Deal

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan
Kirtchen is the kind of old zionist that is wont to make the stereotypical (but accurate) jokes about how haha jews can't agree about anything! isn't it funny how we argue about everything all the time? But also, if you disagree with him politically you are a blood traitor and an enemy of the Jewish people.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I'm still angry that "Benghazi" got cancelled in favor of this drizzle. :argh:

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012
In a rather strange connection between politoons and other subjects I pay attention to, and some news that probably wouldn't be brought up in the thread on any other given day, it seems that Bill Leak might have been the hoaxer behind one of the more famous "living Tasmanian tiger" claims: https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/the-ozenkadnook-tiger-photo-revealed-as-a-hoax/

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Pants Donkey posted:

I have no idea if it's serious or Poe's Law in action, I'm sure SOMEOME sincerely buys into it, but there's a conspiracy about Australia being a hoax. Like, the literal landmass of Australia being a lie perpetuated by the British to cover up that they just murdered those convicts they claim were dumped off there. If you take flight there, you go to a fake island in like South America or something full of actors.

It's especially hilarious given how the British doesn't exactly hide how many natives they're murdered in their long history, so why give such a drat about ostensibly less sympathetic people

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

HAT FETISH posted:

Let Me Tell You About Good Keys And Bad Locks

What the hell is this?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

xthetenth posted:

What the hell is this?

"A key that opens lots of locks is a good key. A lock that opens for any key is a bad lock."

It's a sexist analogy that assumes women are the gatekeepers of sex.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

xthetenth posted:

What the hell is this?

Something that should elicit a punch in the mouth.

Also what Pakled said, yeah.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Pakled posted:

"A key that opens lots of locks is a good key. A lock that opens for any key is a bad lock."

It's a sexist analogy that assumes women are the gatekeepers of sex.

But when a woman won't sleep with *them* they are frigid stuck-up feminists, and, paradoxically, sluts.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Still drawing Wormbama's "I :love: ME" cup in the Age of Trump. :allears:

Branco nods approvingly.

Those eggs may be too hard for Trump to find.

Campbell and Telnaes on the same page today.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/dec/29/eaten-fish-iranian-asylum-seeker-and-cartoonists-refugee-claim-rejected

Brass Key
Sep 15, 2007

Attention! Something tremendous has happened!
The lock/key analogy is best refuted by the pencil/pencil sharpener analogy, as the imagery of sticking your dick into whirling blades is no less than someone who argues it in earnest deserves.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

And this, the most Fish cartoon ever Fished:

See, this is the difference between First Dog and a bad Mr. Fish. In First Dog there would be as dozen jokes scattered throughout that text, not just redundant text piled on redundant text.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Apropos of nothing, Mr. Fish looks IRL exactly like you think he does

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Fulchrum posted:

See, this is the difference between First Dog and a bad Mr. Fish. In First Dog there would be as dozen jokes scattered throughout that text, not just redundant text piled on redundant text.
Also there would be randomly inserted jokes about cassowaries rather than randomly inserted edgy profanity.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Lord Hydronium posted:

Also there would be randomly inserted jokes about cassowaries rather than randomly inserted edgy profanity.

Or the dogs making objectively funny freakout faces while a talking packet of ham slices babbles about coal

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

Reading wordy Fish cartoons is pretty much like reading Subnormality - after a while you just tune out.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

From Bulgaria

From Latvia

From the Netherlands

From Austria

From Austria

From Greece

From Costa Rica

King Possum III fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Mar 30, 2017

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I'd would really, really like to know how Branco believes poor plucky Trump is looking out for the middle class.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

We'll never know until all these dems are out of the way!

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left

Oxyclean posted:

I'd would really, really like to know how Branco believes poor plucky Trump is looking out for the middle class.

It's all those dern regulations, strangling the Captains of Industry by preventing them from doing things like dumping waste into drinking water, or forcing their employees to work 16 hour days with no overtime!

Once they're all gone, they'll be free to make more money and give it all to the Middle Class!

And if we remove those regulations and nothing trickles down, well, CLEARLY it was all the fault of Liberals somehow!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

D.N. Nation posted:

Apropos of nothing, Mr. Fish looks IRL exactly like you think he does

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Sandpuppy posted:

Branco nods approvingly.

What a perfect analogy! I approve 110%

Guess which economy is faster, safer, and more efficient? Trump says it's the coal one.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Cat Mattress posted:

What a perfect analogy! I approve 110%

Guess which economy is faster, safer, and more efficient? Trump says it's the coal one.

Remember who couldn't get tickets in first class when coal ruled? A lot of his voters would love to go back to those days, even if they were choking on coal dust.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Can't believe Brexit destroyed the Republic of Ireland entirely.

:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May triggering article 50 – Prime minister says she will fight for ‘liberal, democratic values of Europe’ as she formally begins Brexit process"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
Mac on... The triggering of Article 50

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Yes, the GOP is utterly incompetent, hypocritical garbage. That's why people vote for the other party you dipshit.

Thought those were corncobs at first, disappointing Mr. Fish.

Sandpuppy posted:

Those eggs may be too hard for Trump to find.

I hope the Easter Bunny is supposed to be Sean Spicer and not a generic fantasy creature.

Abyssal Squid fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Mar 30, 2017

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Also I just came back to the thread after ignoring it for like three days, I'm glad to see everyone agrees with me that Rob Smith Jr. is the dumbest motherfucker in the thread and that Branco is #2.

Bok is #3, though I'm starting to loath Rick McKee too (he's not especially stupid, just incredibly mean).

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Abyssal Squid posted:

Bok is #3, though I'm starting to loath Rick McKee too (he's not especially stupid, just incredibly mean).

Like basically all of these types, McKee can dish it out but is lousy at taking it. A year ago, a college newspaper decided to stop running syndicated McKee cartoons because they're racist poo poo; manly man McKee naturally responded by drooling and sobbing about MUH FREE SPEECH

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Sandpuppy posted:

Branco nods approvingly.

Ha ha, what kind of idiot thinks you can use a fan to move stuff

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
McKee is one of the most "gently caress you, tolerance" cartoonists in this thread, and that's saying a lot

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Branco's Trump looks like he's dolled up with a bunch of make-up to me.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Picnic Princess posted:

Branco's Trump looks like he's dolled up with a bunch of make-up to me.

I mean, you gotta do something when you're putting a bloated corpse on display.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Didn't there used to be a stern instruction in the OP advising against arguing over who is in fact The Worst? I assume the topic came up years back before living memory and resulted in three people getting killed and four going lifelong insane.

jesus loving christ Adams if you were drinking the Telegraph Hooray For Brexit kool-aid any faster i'm pretty sure your kidneys would explode or something

• Locked thread