Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Unfrosted Strawberry :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Unfrosted Strawberry :colbert:

What did your tastebuds ever do to you?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

What did your tastebuds ever do to you?

Can't explain it but Pop-Tart sugar frosting has no real taste to me. Rather just have that smooth crust and strawberry. Hell, it's hard enough to find unfrosted strawberry much less any other unfrosted flavor.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I don't think I've ever eaten a pop tart. As a child, my parents loved me and fed me actual food for breakfast, and as an adult, if I want a pile of sugar and carbs for breakfast, I get something that was made within the last 48 hours. Within the last 8 hours, preferably. But I almost never want to eat a big pile of sugar for breakfast, because it makes me feel sick.

It's bizarre to see the constant exercise/bodybuilding stuff in this thread get derailed by goons salivating over the worst garbage prepared packaged "food" you can buy. Ugh.

Maybe I'm just upset. I just got back from the vet. Neighborhood kitty looks to have got hit by a car probably like a week ago. Broken jaw, clearly starving, weighed almost nothing, super sweet boy who deserves to be owned. We never took him in before because we're already overstocked on cats. Prognosis: if his jaw can be wired, a medium pile of money and care will probably save him. If his jaw can't be wired, only a huge pile of money would give him a chance, so he's done.

tl:dr; don't eat pop tarts, please take care of your neighborhood stray cats by getting involved in a TNR program or at least calling one to come set traps when you see them.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Sorry about the cat :(

*pushes a warm pop tart slowly to comfort Leperflesh*

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Leperflesh posted:

It's bizarre to see the constant exercise/bodybuilding stuff in this thread get derailed by goons salivating over the worst garbage prepared packaged "food" you can buy. Ugh.

My vote would go to Vienna sausages/potted meat food product as the worst you could buy.

Sorry to hear about the cat.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Leperflesh posted:

It disgusts me

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
This some hosed up Pop Tart chat.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Poor cat can't eat Pop Tarts with a wired jaw :(

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Silly Burrito posted:

My vote would go to Vienna sausages/potted meat food product as the worst you could buy.

Armour canned pork brains in milk gravy.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Leperflesh posted:

I don't think I've ever eaten a pop tart. As a child, my parents loved me and fed me actual food for breakfast, and as an adult, if I want a pile of sugar and carbs for breakfast, I get something that was made within the last 48 hours. Within the last 8 hours, preferably. But I almost never want to eat a big pile of sugar for breakfast, because it makes me feel sick.

Maybe I'm just upset. I just got back from the vet. Neighborhood kitty looks to have got hit by a car probably like a week ago. Broken jaw, clearly starving, weighed almost nothing, super sweet boy who deserves to be owned. We never took him in before because we're already overstocked on cats. Prognosis: if his jaw can be wired, a medium pile of money and care will probably save him. If his jaw can't be wired, only a huge pile of money would give him a chance, so he's done.

tl:dr; don't eat pop tarts, please take care of your neighborhood stray cats by getting involved in a TNR program or at least calling one to come set traps when you see them.

Where have you been the Death Thread poo poo itself! Actually don't go you have enough real stress instead of dumb nerd rage poor kitty :(

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Mar 30, 2017

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

lmao shut the gently caress up

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Sour Diesel posted:

lmao shut the gently caress up

but for real pop tarts are too sweet and dry.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

my ultimate is charging

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am the kind of man who enjoys workout chat and pop tart chat

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I enjoy SHOAH NUFF's erotic posts about lifting

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It disgusts me

Yeah, you weirdos talking about working out is gross

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
i'm sick and can't go to the gym. my life is only posting-oriented now

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
What is your favorite Ben n Jerry's flavor

I am not ashamed to admit I like Late Night Snack.

But Graeter's forever.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Silly Burrito posted:

Sorry to hear about the cat.

Somebody has never had braunschweiger.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Man I cannot move to Canada fast enough. Working for a foreign company and eating transfer fees sucks rear end

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

No Irish Need Imply posted:

But Graeter's forever.

Sweet god yes

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

What is your favorite Ben n Jerry's flavor

I am not ashamed to admit I like Late Night Snack.

But Graeter's forever.

I have an obsession with Graeter's coffee flavored ice cream with their whipped cream on top

It's a good thing I don't live in Cincinnati anymore else I'd be 300lbs

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

To tie in the ice cream/health kick thing this thread has going...Halo Top ice cream is awesome and I highly recommend it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ehud posted:

I am the kind of man who enjoys workout chat and pop tart chat

I enjoy all the talks TFF bros have. Everyone getting along it helps me get through work :unsmith:

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

a patagonian cavy posted:

I have an obsession with Graeter's coffee flavored ice cream with their whipped cream on top

It's a good thing I don't live in Cincinnati anymore else I'd be 300lbs
Everyone in Cincinnati is ugly so they have to have some happiness. The happiness is Graeters.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

To tie in the ice cream/health kick thing this thread has going...Halo Top ice cream is awesome and I highly recommend it.

Hell yeah. Coworker who turned me onto that stuff eats a pint a day. It's not Ben & Jerries, but it's quality ice cream at 20% of the calories.

I just wish it was like 30-35% and had more stuff in it. Give me some bigger cookie dough bits here Halo.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Everyone in Cincinnati is ugly so they have to have some happiness. The happiness is Graeters.

I'm glad they sell them outside of Cincinnati. I swear to god a pint of graeters weighs twice as much as a pint of any other ice cream

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

true happiness is a 3 way+cheese coney mustard no onions+whatever pop you desire, with graeter's for dessert

and then you die in your sleep as all that hits your arteries at once

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
drat pop people! WE SAY SODA

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

do you say gym shoes

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's... decent. I tried some last week and while the flavor is good the texture is a little weird. Can complain about the calorie count, but I think I'd rather just have less and go with something like Edy's slow churned.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

a patagonian cavy posted:

do you say gym shoes

Only when my buddy James wears them

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

drat pop people! WE SAY TONIC

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

drat pop people! WE SAY COKE

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

gently caress you and gently caress cats

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Pop Tarts are garbage

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Lmao your parents must hate you so much if you are this smug about not eating poptarts

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Cats and pop tarts and exercise all own. I will not let all this negativity stand.

I wish the best for your cat, Leperflesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Probably Magic posted:

Cats and pop tarts and exercise all own. I will not let all this negativity stand.

• Locked thread