Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
I feel I have enough good cards in Duel Links to engage in PvP.

Only because I have a lot of 1700 atk 4* monsters now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
NOVA Legacy, a remastered version of Gameloft's Halo knock off from back in the day, is out on the Play Store.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

IAmTheRad posted:

I feel I have enough good cards in Duel Links to engage in PvP.

Only because I have a lot of 1700 atk 4* monsters now.

Do share what you are running.
If its pure beatdown then you will have trouble passing Gold rank.

For a simple deck just run Dino Kingdom for 1900atk 4*. Gold rank is flooded with these decks easy to make if you are F2P too.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

EzEight posted:

Do share what you are running.
If its pure beatdown then you will have trouble passing Gold rank.

For a simple deck just run Dino Kingdom for 1900atk 4*. Gold rank is flooded with these decks easy to make if you are F2P too.

I'm just playing casual, not ranked.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Dynasty warriors unleashed just launched. Haven't tried it, and I'm driving so I can't link it. Perhaps someone might enjoy

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Don't use your phone while you drive you jackass.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Oh Okay.

Sockmafia
Mar 4, 2015

cage-free egghead posted:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

cage-free egghead posted:

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Zotix posted:

Oh Okay.

Famous last post.
:rip:

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Why you guys so mean? I just type a post in gridlock traffic and everyone gets mad.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
If you're posting from a safe place, there's no good reason to add "I'm driving" to a post. If you're not posting from what amounts to being pulled over to the side of the road, then you're an rear end who deserves mockery.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Well if i'm on my phone in bottlenecked traffic, i still don't want to look up a video and copy and paste that into a forum post. Pretty easy to swype text while stopped. Thx.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I had to swerve across 3 lanes to reply to this thread am I ok nobody I cared about died

Lowness 72
Jul 19, 2006
BUTTS LOL

Jade Ear Joe
You'll have to give up your sexlord title

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Phone posting at 65 mph ITT

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
There's a reason snapchat has a speedometer

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

There's a reason why distracted driving laws exist. Cops don't care if you're stuck in gridlock you're still going to get a ticket.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Moonshine Rhyme posted:

There's a reason snapchat has a speedometer

Still waiting on them to implement geotagged leaderboards. Gotta own my street.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

More time with Mario Maker, I can now give my proper opinion.

It's fun. Seriously. I have the full unlock and do NOT regret it whatsoever. Toad rally is really fun, and Luigi is the best character even if unlocking him was a bit of a pain. Toad Rally is where I am likely going to get most of my playthrough. Their current event is utter BS as you need to kill a total of 80 golden goombas that only randomly show up on a normal level, and you can either have an easy level that has just 1 appear, a 'medium' level where 2 appear, and a 'hard' level where 3 will appear, and they don't appear in easily accessible places.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IAmTheRad posted:

More time with Mario Maker, I can now give my proper opinion.

It's fun. Seriously. I have the full unlock and do NOT regret it whatsoever. Toad rally is really fun, and Luigi is the best character even if unlocking him was a bit of a pain. Toad Rally is where I am likely going to get most of my playthrough. Their current event is utter BS as you need to kill a total of 80 golden goombas that only randomly show up on a normal level, and you can either have an easy level that has just 1 appear, a 'medium' level where 2 appear, and a 'hard' level where 3 will appear, and they don't appear in easily accessible places.

For android?

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

I meant Run. I mix up the two. Not maker.

I was phoneposting and it autocorrects Run to Maker for some reason due to the suggestions.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
Hey everyone, that BB-8 match 3 game you've always wanted is out soon (its in soft launch in some places).

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

IAmTheRad posted:

I meant Run. I mix up the two. Not maker.

You jerk I was pretty excited there for a second

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The Duggler posted:

You jerk I was pretty excited there for a second

That really would be incredible, but no way will Nintendo ever release something on mobile without them having to sell you a controller at the same time.

"Hey, yeah, you can play it with touch controls, sure. You really should find some sort of controller, though. SPEAKING OF WHICH, if you go to your local Wal-Mart...."

If they added the ability to create your own Mario Run levels to the full game, I'd buy it instantly.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
Any YGO Duel Link goons want to to leave their player ID so I can add them as a friend? You can share the Vegabond which is a great source of exp even if you lose.

Where do I find my ID by the way?

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

EzEight posted:

Any YGO Duel Link goons want to to leave their player ID so I can add them as a friend? You can share the Vegabond which is a great source of exp even if you lose.

Where do I find my ID by the way?

When you boot up the game before you hit initiate link.

My code is
094-054-880

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

mrkillboy posted:

Hey everyone, that BB-8 match 3 game you've always wanted is out soon (its in soft launch in some places).

Glad to see poo poo canning Star Wars Uprising got us more match 3 games and card collecting games instead.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."
I'd play the poo poo out of a Star Wars Puzzle Quest though.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Anybody have any advice for Fallout Shelter? I just picked it up on PC a few days ago but I was told it was an android game first.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Stop playing it, it's not that fun, it's too slow to be an active game, and needs activity so it's not an idler

Don't breed and take in new folks till you have lots of extra resources in case someone dies..

Expect to reset if the rng fucks you and you end up getting monsters early on.

Send people out to search so you get guns and loot.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

limp_cheese posted:

Anybody have any advice for Fallout Shelter? I just picked it up on PC a few days ago but I was told it was an android game first.

Once you get over that initial 'difficulty' of producing enough food/water without running out of electricity, which is like base-building 101, it's pretty hard to actually fail in that game. That was my experience with launch version of it, at least.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

limp_cheese posted:

A lot of goons ITT played Fallout Shelter at launch for a week or two and then quit, because there was hardly anything to do in it back then. I know it's had several big updates since then, but I'm not sure how many responses you are going to get here from people other than those who burned out on it ages ago.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

A lot of goons ITT played Fallout Shelter at launch for a week or two and then quit, because there was hardly anything to do in it back then. I know it's had several big updates since then, but I'm not sure how many responses you are going to get here from people other than those who burned out on it ages ago.

Wanted to ask just in case. Thanks for the replies.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Zotix posted:

Dynasty warriors unleashed just launched. Haven't tried it, and I'm driving so I can't link it. Perhaps someone might enjoy

I'm playing it now and it's pretty fun. The monetisation doesn't seem to be that intrusive and it's the usual hack and slash fair that you'd expect of a Dynasty Warriors game. It plays a lot like Marvel Future Fight (including auto battle) which is a huge plus for me. You can level weapons and characters etc

The biggest problem I have with it is the lack of information. It'd be helpful if I could figure out what characters there are in the game or some kind of practice mode that I could dick around in. There's also no horse/elephant to ride around. I'm not sure if anyone else is playing but it's worth checking out.

Edit: turns out I am bad and there is an Index with a practice mode. Lu Bu is pretty fun to play

Kegslayer fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Apr 1, 2017

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

Just have fun. It's fun if you like casual progress games (which I admit to being my jam), just don't be afraid to sever when you get bored. There's a point where your base gets big and it becomes a pain in the rear end to manage and it stops being fun.

Brinty
Aug 4, 2012
I'd be way into the Dynasty Warriors if it had proper controller support, I ain't setting up touch binding for it.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

IAmTheRad posted:

When you boot up the game before you hit initiate link.

My code is
094-054-880

Sent you a request.

My ID is 040-349-434
IGN Wuxia

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Brinty posted:

I'd be way into the Dynasty Warriors if it had proper controller support, I ain't setting up touch binding for it.

Or if it weren't Nexon...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
From the Reddit it seems that changing equipment will cost gold...wtf...