Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

cumshitter posted:

i bet santorm pauses to ask god for forgiveness before ecuming on/in/arond his husband

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
lmao when nothing happens and baloogy sits behind his desk mocking us

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

All I need to know is: will the forums be around for the next eight years of the Trump administration?

I have been on here for a while, and I'm kind of stuck in my ways. I mean, gently caress reddit and Twitter and all that other bullshit. Where else could I go to read about this fat nutter and chuckle at everyone else ridiculing him?

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
The Trump presidency is basically when that mentally ill goon "tried" to walk across America

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

HycoCam posted:

Four plus years of Pence could be even worse than Trump. Pence might actually get poo poo done.

:agreed: I used to think Pence would be better to avoid nuclear war over a tweet but Trump's team is even more worthless than I could ever imagine every world leader thinks he is a joke... I don't even think the guys in the bunkers would launch the nukes if the order was given. I am just going to sit back and watch the country burn.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Mike Pence! He just keeps prayin' and prayin'! And by god just look at where he is now! God is great!

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Parity warning posted:

The Trump presidency is basically when that mentally ill goon "tried" to walk across America

tell me more

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Winkie01 posted:

:agreed: I used to think Pence would be better to avoid nuclear war over a tweet but Trump's team is even more worthless than I could ever imagine every world leader thinks he is a joke... I don't even think the guys in the bunkers would launch the nukes if the order was given. I am just going to sit back and watch the country burn.

where do you get the idea that the people in the bunkers don't dream of launching the nukes? that's what they live for. it's their one single job that they volunteer for

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

a woman, bashing the fash! :kiss:

thats actually mariana horchata and the dude was selling a flipphone on craigslists

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

blamegame posted:

he might resign. hes really lazy and whiny. i could see it.

not yet though

I'm still in awe that there's still a whole month left within the fabled hundred days and this motherfucker is at approval ratings like that nuke israel gif, investigations are all over his fat rear end, his former national security advisor is asking for an immunity deal for testifying, he keeps loving up whenever he tries some big signature move like the muslim ban or swampcare, Manafort's probably going to turn up dead somewhere, that Balugin guy who's Putin's asset farmer in the russian embassy is probably going to get whacked, the piss tape is real, and he never even wanted this because it was a loving marketing ploy for his goddamn post office property.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
trump gonna quit and our president will be too scared to be in a room with women

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

D1E posted:

All I need to know is: will the forums be around for the next eight years of the Trump administration?

I have been on here for a while, and I'm kind of stuck in my ways. I mean, gently caress reddit and Twitter and all that other bullshit. Where else could I go to read about this fat nutter and chuckle at everyone else ridiculing him?

free republic!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

D1E posted:

hmm yes let's make plans on what internet forums we might frequent eight years from now, that seems like a sane thing to do

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

the only question in my mind is, once trump realizes the gig is up, does he retreat to trump tower, maralago, or moscow. its a tossup right now.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Rushi posted:

tell me more

seconded, tell us about this latter day gump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

the only question in my mind is, once trump realizes the gig is up, does he retreat to trump tower, maralago, or moscow. its a tossup right now.

orbital deathray station

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
if trump thought pence was building a support coalition behind his back, he'd go nuclear on all those jokers and the redhats would stand with him

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

His tower is full of russians so probably not there

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Donald Trump blinded a 4 year old girl and murdered her mother

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/middleeast/mosul-airstrikes-survivors/

:abuela:

this is good somehow

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

FAUXTON posted:

I'm still in awe that there's still a whole month left within the fabled hundred days and this motherfucker is at approval ratings like that nuke israel gif, investigations are all over his fat rear end, his former national security advisor is asking for an immunity deal for testifying, he keeps loving up whenever he tries some big signature move like the muslim ban or swampcare, Manafort's probably going to turn up dead somewhere, that Balugin guy who's Putin's asset farmer in the russian embassy is probably going to get whacked, the piss tape is real, and he never even wanted this because it was a loving marketing ploy for his goddamn post office property.

and the dad said, "welcome to the republican party"

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
trump passes law letting russian presidents become american presidents and we've all been played

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Think Donald will win?

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Telephones posted:

Mike Pence! He just keeps prayin' and prayin'! And by god just look at where he is now! God is great!

without prayer, what would mike pence be?

a middle school teacher denying his urges

everybody knows you can't yoke a milk golem to a piss golem because the ammonia from the piss golem curdles the milk golem in like 20 minutes

that's why pence is stayin away from the ww

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

the only sensible thing to conclude is this is alll fine and and exactly what Trump wants. He is totally happy his approval is lower than Obama's ever was that does not enrage him at all

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

moscow, then putin's thugs lead him to a meeting with his master, only to find himself in an empty room with a goblet of polonium piss

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Winkie01 posted:

IIRC the system is designed so that it is impossible to distinguish a real order from a routine drill. So if that order comes through...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Telephones posted:

IIRC the system is designed so that it is impossible to distinguish a real order from a routine drill. So if that order comes through...

lol are we enders gaming the people who launch nukes?

good god

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/crooksandliars/status/847640108069044225

hahahah holy poo poo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

That DICK! posted:

Think Donald will win?

This thread is Charlie Brown, Trump is Lucy.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
I was sitting at my desk at work today and kinda had a 'whoa' moment that w/ the proliferation of the internet and dumb impressionable americans and russian twitter mills or w/e and a gaggle of dumdums stupid enough to go all in on whatever putin was offering (and there's never going to be fewer of any of these things), russia might actually be defeating us in a war we didn't know we were engaged in, without firing a shot, and if this doesn't get cut off like right now, this country's done

I also remembered i still had a thing of twizzlers in my desk drawer like right after, which was great cuz I skipped lunch :sweatdrop:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

But someone other than the President needs to make the actual call right. That guy carrying the football at Trumps party a few weeks back(yeah weeks can you believe it?) seemed cool

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Telephones posted:

Plus there's the W.O.P.R. computer system at NORAD.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

HycoCam posted:

Four plus years of Pence could be even worse than Trump. Pence might actually get poo poo done.

lol yeah I'm sure the country will be real happy to get down to republican business right after a president more hated than Bush resigns in disgrace, possibly as a traitor.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

That DICK! posted:

But someone other than the President needs to make the actual call right. That guy carrying the football at Trumps party a few weeks back(yeah weeks can you believe it?) seemed cool

Most of the process by which nuclear weapons are determined to be necessary or not is done by DoD [Mattis and staff] before they recommend it to the president.

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

thats actually mariana horchata and the dude was selling a flipphone on craigslists

I'd consider dropping five figures to be hung upside down in a black latex bodysuit and utterly dominated with a cat o'nine tails by Mariana Horchata dressed as Black Swan Winona Ryder. On acceptance of my own personal conditions and accommodations of course.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

pence is never going to wash the trump stink off him. he's been with him too long to not be compomised. when trump goes down, pence is collateral damage.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
So 30 days until trump hits his first 100 days, lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

FAUXTON posted:

I still 100% believe that he ran as a publicity stunt and also 100% believe he will never resign and will turn the 2020 campaign into a shitshow because he literally has a 2020 campaign fund going already and will be even angrier about having to keep a job he doesn't want because he can't be a complete rear end in a top hat in the privacy of his own tower.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

texaholic posted:

So 30 days until trump hits his first 100 days, lol

at 100 days the simulation ends and we all die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Rushi posted:

tell me more

a goon decided to walk across america to raise awareness about mental health, was hilariously unprepared, quit about 1% of the way and just drove there in his BMW, effectively scamming friends and family who funded his trip out of thousands of dollars

it's one of my fav threads ever https://archives.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714480&userid=0&

fyad supplement https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3720872

• Locked thread