Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Duscat posted:

jfc i tried reading this and couldn't get halfway through the first page before the neckbeardery overwhelmed me

It gets better fairly quickly once the critics show up

Ed

Balls

Parity warning fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Mar 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Turdfuzz posted:

if that girls dad dies too then shes well on her way to becoming batman

bane imo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

yep
a whole jar of it

lol

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

paranoid randroid posted:

i too remember that key passage from Stephen Bannon's favorite book, The Art of War, "upon such a time as you find yourself invested in war of coalitions, be sure to go around dragging your balls on the desks of your allied commanders and threatening to gently caress their wives. this will inspire confidence in their hearts and establish firm hierarchies of authority."

"stupidity is the essence of war"

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

still not buying this 'he gonna resign' poo poo at all

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

which is p appropriate cuz shes fucken blind as a bat now

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
gently caress that, Pence is in the poo poo just as much as Trump is.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Real Q does twitter ban you for telling people to go kill themselves because honestly that seems to be the obly appropriate responce to most of the more vocal responders on pretty much every link that gets shared here

I suppose getting banned from twitter though doesn't really matter

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

go 2 bed
BOOM
wake up
family dead
talk about a case o the mondays

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I'm excited for Gerald Ford II: Ford Harder

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

He's the bald Carlton guy who said "empathize on your behind" on national television.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Philthy posted:

pence probably has more friends on the hill than trumpopilis does so he'll make it outta this thing

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Imagine if the missiles were launched while President Pence was trying to get some DL action at a public restroom gloryhole in Potomac Park.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

financially racist posted:

still not buying this 'he gonna resign' poo poo at all
It's Michael Steele. Ever since he stepped down from RNC chair about all he's done is troll Republicans.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/30/politics/trump-executive-orders-trade-china/index.html

the first order is literally trump asking how the trade deficits work. you import more stuff than you export. there. i saved you 15 seconds signing yourt name.

Jee I dunno maybe stagnating wages and outsourcing work to othet countries

this is Kabuki right? Like a show of effort because nothing can actually be done without straight up nationalizing some corporations?

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Real Q does twitter ban you for telling people to go kill themselves because honestly that seems to be the obly appropriate responce to most of the more vocal responders on pretty much every link that gets shared here

I'm pretty sure you can be a racist rapist anti-Muslim imbecile who lies constantly and threatens people and jokes about the American healthcare system failing and Twitter won't care.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:
it's day 70 and trump still has nearly 500 positions that need appointments that haven't even had names tossed out for them

lmao

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Also what's with all the gay stuff about Pence is that something people have been saying

He's way more obviously a bodysnatcher imo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

onlly if you organize a bunch of people to do it and only then if it gets the medias attention because twitter is poo poo

my twitter is @cumshitteryay which is such a violation of terms i cant even use their advertising/stat tracking poo poo but its totally cool that my ussername exists. they have no loving clue whattheyre doing

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/847633914755563521

George W. 300 smackers in everyone's POCKET!!!~ bill incoming

plan b sounds so liberating

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Philthy posted:

Potentially, since if there are charges brought against anyone with regard to appointing Flynn knowing he was an unregistered foreign agent and a security risk then Pence is almost certainly on that docket.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

cumshitter posted:

onlly if you organize a bunch of people to do it and only then if it gets the medias attention because twitter is poo poo

my twitter is @cumshitteryay which is such a violation of terms i cant even use their advertising/stat tracking poo poo but its totally cool that my ussername exists. they have no loving clue whattheyre doing

i want to believe this is because someone else already took @cumshitter

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
th founder of twitter personally baanned milo yanoplis for organizing a death threat campaign against a woaman and he felt so bad about having to do this he issued a public apology that i heard on NPR so like go for it dude make straight deaht threats if you like, there doesnt seem to be a limit until you get twitter on the news

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

pence probably has more friends on the hill than trumpopilis does so he'll make it outta this thing

Right until Trump gets the bright idea that if Pence is involved then he can't become president and starts leaking poo poo on him. I fully expect Trump to start or have begun trashing Pence. He doesn't trust anybody for poo poo.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I did a thing posted:

Fox News is the only acceptable channel in any "day room" throughout the military from my own experience. The last 3 years of my contract were a loving trial. Which is why I want more people to just sign the gently caress up. It'll be a better experience than that semester you wasted abroad in Spain, or England, or some other EU country. I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nPJgeg6hpA

I showed that in a theatre we built inside an old Iraqi house while was there for OIF, the unit I was in was more sympathetic to being anti-Bush than your typical guys. I got out in 2007 though, maybe its gotten even worse since OIF wound down

It's a really interesting film. the director was pretty cool and mailed me an advance copy while I was over there.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

i want to believe this is because someone else already took @cumshitter

they did and its banned and i dont know why

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

How many beds would djt poo poo in if he was forced to leave early?

I'm thinking that his old man prostate would let him have more shits of smaller volume.

I'm guessing he would get a poop on 7 beds.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
In hindsight, I'm glad I wasn't completely crazy when I had a weird feeling of disbelief a few weeks ago when Flynn left simply because he lied to Pence.

At the time I thought, "Really? THAT is the line?"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Eramus Infowars Copfucker

:prepop:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Admiral Ray posted:

Pretty sure if Trump goes down, the GOP will not be allowed anywhere near the Presidency immediately after. People will absolutely lose their poo poo with no one wanting to take a chance at another Republican Commie being put in office.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I'm thinking that his old man prostate would let him have more shits of smaller volume.

the trick is to inject shrimp juice into the walls

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Admiral Ray posted:

otoh you know that if trump goes down he is sure drat well gonna take everyone with him

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I wonder if anyone ever upperdeckered the white house on the way out?

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Yes, I told a gamergater iirc to kill himself and that account got banned

e: locked not banned I guess

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Bip Roberts posted:

I wonder if anyone ever upperdeckered the white house on the way out?

lbj, surely

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Admiral Ray posted:

free republic!

I mean, we could effectively take over freep and force jimrob out with a year supply of Olive Garden gift certificates. They only have like a hundred active members at any given time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

nah lbj would have taken an inkpad and left dick prints on all the walls

and a giant one of his cock and balls on the ovall office desk so the new pres could look at it

• Locked thread