Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Probably old but started my morning off with a lol and wtf.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OnlineAlison/status/846469181734248448

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Not sure why I capitalized that p but whatever. I'm not fixing it.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Probably old but started my morning off with a lol and wtf.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OnlineAlison/status/846469181734248448

It's some kind of "power move" he read about

fuckheads like that are forever reading books that tell them how to intimidate people in social situations

e: since this is Trump he probably had someone read it to him, or just tell him to do it

gnarlyhotep fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Mar 31, 2017

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good

Knight posted:

Fake noose

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

It's some kind of "power move" he read about

Nah it's definitely more of an OCD thing, pretty sure he's a hypochondriac too

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

The Insect Court posted:

Nah it's definitely more of an OCD thing, pretty sure he's a hypochondriac too

I think you're making him out to be way too much of a human being

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Oh I just realized this happened.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-hawaii-idUSKBN17109L

"Indefinitely expanded" so this one is dead too and Trump apparently has forgotten about it lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/847600028940025858

He's gonna go full Palin.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

he's too stupid to do anything decisive

I'm just glad all this poo poo is documented via the internet

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

you can't execute me, I quit!

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

hamtaro posted:

you can't execute me, I quit!

:hfive:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Actually wouldn't resigning from presidency also remove specific protections it would give him? seems like that'd just make judicially capping him easier

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

yeah, I don't believe this for a second. In his entire life Trump has never admitted fault or guilt for anything - what could possib...

...oh

...oh no.

guys... The piss tape is real.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Serak posted:

yeah, I don't believe this for a second. In his entire life Trump has never admitted fault or guilt for anything - what could possib...

...oh

...oh no.

Really? Really? Like really, really?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Serak posted:

...oh

...oh no.

please

please let the piss gates open

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I know in my heart that the piss tape is real.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

NotWearingPants posted:

I know in my heart that the piss tape is real.

Everything is real if you believe enough

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Knight posted:

Fake noose

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

a democrat congresswoman said the pisstape is real lol

Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe

Wow someone from Georgia named Claude Taylor (@TrueFactsStated) claims to know an unnamed independent journalist with a history of reliability that has sources that claim Trump has options, one of which allegedly includes resignation.

This guys, this is the smoking gun we've all been waiting for.

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/st...r%3D3505%23pti1

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Much as Trump being impeached or resigning would be a tremendous concentrated bigly one-time LOL, I really hope it doesn't happen because a Pence or Ryan presidency would be way way worse and infinitely less funny.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

YO

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

#FAKENEWS

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Gobblecoque posted:

Much as Trump being impeached or resigning would be a tremendous concentrated bigly one-time LOL, I really hope it doesn't happen because a Pence or Ryan presidency would be way way worse and infinitely less funny.

I dunno, it would probably destroy the internet redcap corps as we know it, cause the GOP a lot of damage, and he would still tweet. It wouldn't just be like Trump vanishes and everything else stays the same.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

I don't give a gently caress for much poo poo, I will also gladly trade the rights of gays, trans, and even women as long as the piss tape is loving real.

cmon donald i know u like good deals.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Lightning Lord posted:

I dunno, it would probably destroy the internet redcap corps as we know it, cause the GOP a lot of damage, and he would still tweet. It wouldn't just be like Trump vanishes and everything else stays the same.

trump's tweets aren't really funny in and of themselves, they're funny because of the context that they're coming from the president of the united states (lol). without that he's just another random fat old guy ranting incoherently. and the nice thing with trump is that he and his administration are so wildly incompetent and understaffed that they're virtually unable to push through any of the policies or legislation they want. someone like pence would cause way more damage than trump because he actually has the potential to implement some of his insane ideas

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/326596-gop-rep-trump-not-off-to-a-great-start-on-benghazi-documents

quote:

But Chaffetz also expressed frustration at the Trump administration for not providing his committee with documents related to the Benghazi investigation.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Gobblecoque posted:

trump's tweets aren't really funny in and of themselves, they're funny because of the context that they're coming from the president of the united states (lol). without that he's just another random fat old guy ranting incoherently. and the nice thing with trump is that he and his administration are so wildly incompetent and understaffed that they're virtually unable to push through any of the policies or legislation they want. someone like pence would cause way more damage than trump because he actually has the potential to implement some of his insane ideas

You think an empty suit like Pence would be able to reign in the absolute chaos that would result if Trump hosed off? The GOP would tear each other apart and he'd stand there going "Hey guys. Stop. C'mon." in his boring hayseed voice.

All I'm saying is that we'd be in for an interesting ride if that happened too that's all

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
french freedom fries
trump treason tower

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm afraid the pisstape is real but nobody is ever going to see it except for the treason trial jury, which would be the cruelest outcome. I need to see you, pisstape. pisstaaaaaaape

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
it will get out, don't you worry. lols, uh, find a way

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Ayn Randi posted:

it will get out, don't you worry. lols, uh, find a way

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i read this earlier and i lolled

i'm not lolling at this exact moment, but since i did lol i felt i should post that since the thread is "post itt every time you lol that trump is president"

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
my cumvase is full of not cum, but lols

[edit] cumlols

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Gobblecoque posted:

whiny I'm Still Winning tweets from a resigning Trump would be universes beyond random old fat ranting, and then he's a Former US President forever. Plus I doubt their staffing problems will be solved just by getting rid of their president. Of course Pence then has an easier time making things lovely quickly and the Dems will of course lose momentum....

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Lightning Lord posted:

You think an empty suit like Pence would be able to reign in the absolute chaos that would result if Trump hosed off? The GOP would tear each other apart and he'd stand there going "Hey guys. Stop. C'mon." in his boring hayseed voice.

All I'm saying is that we'd be in for an interesting ride if that happened too that's all

While it's possible and I would love it if Trump's impeachment or resignation broke the back of the GOP, I also think that's basically the best possible scenario and rather hopeful thinking. I don't think the sort of torrential chaos you're imaging would be so likely. There would be a hell of a lot of controversy but I think that if Pence doesn't go down with Trump then the Republicans will have found themselves a new George W Bush with a dash of Gerald Ford: a president that's not especially competent or inspiring but serves as a presentable face for the new administration while the rest of the party implements their usual insane conservative policies in the background. If Pence does go down then you probably end up with Ryan and hoo boy that would suck plain and simple.

But anyway, I definitely agree that it would be very interesting and funny however it would turn out. It's just that the two parties in America are crazy resilient (look at the fact that the democrats didn't go the way of the whigs despite freely giving the presidency, congress, and majority of governorships to freaking Trump and the GOP)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I think whatever happens, we can be sure of one thing: The lols will flow freely.