Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Come on, that's a $15 rock at best.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I feel like two grown humans should be able to lift that rock without too much trouble it's not like it's a huge early 2000s box tv or anything

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Aesop Poprock posted:

I feel like two grown humans should be able to lift that rock without too much trouble it's not like it's a huge early 2000s box tv or anything

Rocks are pretty dense and heavy. That looks like and older lady, so yeah

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

If that was the type of rock you were looking for, for landscaping purposes, $25 doesn't seem out of line. I sometimes enjoy walking around my local rock-and-brick store and looking at all the different types for sale by weight, often in the $0.10-0.20/lb range.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I notice is doesn't say anywhere that it's actually on her property. I smell a potential goldmine.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

My Lovely Horse posted:

I notice is doesn't say anywhere that it's actually on her property. I smell a potential goldmine.

How much are those neat leaves going for?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ladies...

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
one white slim female model, foreverially modelling panties and pantiehoes, the model's face will neverially be in the picture, just a sexy jean pose and yoga pants and booty shorts and loving it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Love how the crazy fetish man is trying so drat hard to claim it's not a sex thing but can't help but request longhaired models for his pics that won't even show the hair

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
Pay based on how "open-minded" the model is, real subtle.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I kind of want a six foot tall woman who weighs 105 pounds to show up for his shoot

thank ms skeltal

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

AlbieQuirky posted:

I kind of want a six foot tall woman who weighs 105 pounds to show up for his shoot

thank ms skeltal
Unfortunately, "butt a must" is in there. This guy's ahead of your tricks.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

mods

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Not to big are small
Must have firm area there

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

also, I just want to say I love looking for a new job

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

They changed their minds, but they just thought you should know.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cash crab posted:

also, I just want to say I love looking for a new job

I'm sure they still have garbage cans you can knock over.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
These seems like it deserves a cross post

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Bogan King posted:

These seems like it deserves a cross post

This had to have been a sex thing. Like, why paper mache a penis otherwise?

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Could it be that it both has a roll of quarters in its pocket AND is happy to see you?!

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Intoluene posted:

Not sure but the fact that it's a sex thing is what would stop me from getting a free ace of base shirt.

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug

Bogan King posted:

Not sure but the fact that it's a sex thing is what would stop me from getting a free ace of base shirt.

So you were about to take it but you saw the sign and it opened up your eyes.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Intoluene posted:

Honestly my first thought was its an effigy of a douchy ex-boyfriend. The shirt, hair, and tiny penis seem way too specific.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Disproportionate Orphan
Apr 17, 2009

So, how many homeless women were murdered in this area?

Splizwarf
Jun 15, 2007
It's like there's a soup can in front of me!
All of them.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

4?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

I've been thinkin about getting into pimping but wasn't entirely sure how to start because the whole "step 1: make them fall in love with you" seemed too hard but heck, I can post a better CL ad than that!

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha! Thats actually pretty funny. I mean, even if it's real it's still an English person trying to be violent so how dangerous could it be?

edit:
I realize now thats actually Scottish, but I stand by my original thought :colbert:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
A Scotsman is exactly as threatening as an Englishman isn't, though.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oh I agree. But I always like to point out that no one takes threats from Englishmen seriously. Well, not since the 18th century at least.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

How would he have a picture saved in his phone for a random person?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

RCarr posted:

How would he have a picture saved in his phone for a random person?

That's Facebook, I think. Or something similar.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Gatekeeper posted:

I've been thinkin about getting into pimping but wasn't entirely sure how to start because the whole "step 1: make them fall in love with you" seemed too hard but heck, I can post a better CL ad than that!

Pimptip: just find curvy homeless hoes. Walla.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

This triggered me..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TheCool69 posted:

This triggered me..

Wãlla. Better?