Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

i...am...thou...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jove
Jun 18, 2004

He doesn't come to us...we go to him...BOW DOWN, SLAVE.
holy gently caress tokyo ain't fuckin inaba jesus

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Jove posted:

holy gently caress tokyo ain't fuckin inaba jesus

I hope it's not too much for me having just played Yakuza 0. I really appreciated how much detail they put into the cityscape and probably overexposed myself. That sounds poorly worded talking about a game that has jack off booths.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I am spending a gross amount of money on the nerdy collector's edition version of this game, something I would normally never do for any other game or franchise but

It's Persona

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
Does anyone know what time this will unlock?

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

wow, awful lot of ethnocentrism going on in this thread :nono:

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

watching the giantbomb quick look, its weird how the narrative isn't told in a second person view anymore. probably won't take more than an hour getting used to the protagonist actually having thought bubbles though.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Amazon is now completely out of stock on the PS4 version. What if they don't have my preorder. What if they're lying to me! :ohdear:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Pre-orders are generally "+1 to the order from the manufacturer" so they shouldn't run out but it's Atlus so panic.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
green bar all filled up on my amazon order, just loving ship already

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

My copy shipped yesterday and is currently in transit (:dance:) so I'm seriously hoping the universe does me a solid and it gets here tomorrow or Monday.

Unrelated, i like that there's some If... DLC, but am I the only one who'd prefer SMT 1&2 costumes?

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
bring back imagine imo

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
oh boy says mine is shipping today and I live in the Amazon holy land of NJ so it's very real it could be here early

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
Don't be like me and try to get it early from Amazon by switching to 1 day shipping. Changed the estimated shipping date to Monday and kept the delivery estimate the same. Unfortunately when I tried to go back to 2 day shipping the delivery estimate got pushed back to Thursday!

Amazon is chill though and has waived the 1 day shipping price for me.

THF13 fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Mar 31, 2017

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
Do the other premium themes have different music? If anyone has multiples of them

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

boy are my arms tired posted:

bring back imagine imo

Bring back Imagine's soundtrack at least. The game was the worst grind, but the music was outstanding.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Lakbay posted:

Do the other premium themes have different music? If anyone has multiples of them

Yes.

E:
Protagonist theme is an instrumental version of the night theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeSyAgUvwHI

Yusuke and Morgana have the vocal part of the day theme. Ryuji is an instrumental
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEpWOGO3Lh4

Dehry fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Mar 31, 2017

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
If I set the date on the play station to 4.4 can I play today

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

HUMAN FISH posted:

Sure, why not!

No of course not

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

boy are my arms tired posted:

bring back imagine imo

The worst thing was its closing statement was a sequel tease. One day....

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Bring back Imagine's soundtrack at least. The game was the worst grind, but the music was outstanding.

i enjoyed the grind

this is probably Not Surprising

Dragonatrix posted:

The worst thing was its closing statement was a sequel tease. One day....

nah cave pretty decisively said they're done with IMAGINE so unless some other enterprising company wants to pick up the project again (and i dont think atlus is gonna let them)

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
I managed to find my Limited Edition preorder from back in august, so looks like i'm waiting til tuesday.

The bonuses look cool but god knows what i'm going to do with the bag.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Rookoo posted:

I managed to find my Limited Edition preorder from back in august, so looks like i'm waiting til tuesday.

The bonuses look cool but god knows what i'm going to do with the bag.

give me the bag

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

HUMAN FISH posted:

Hi I work at Atlus USA. Thanks for pointing out this exploit to us. We will be removing the game from Playstation(tm) Network and moving the release date back to Q3 2017 to allow our tech staff time to fix this.

Thank you for supporting Persona 5.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Dehry posted:

Yes.

E:
Protagonist theme is an instrumental version of the night theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeSyAgUvwHI

Yusuke and Morgana have the vocal part of the day theme. Ryuji is an instrumental
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEpWOGO3Lh4

where can I get these themes

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I'm getting a Cowboy Bebop vibe. :pcgaming:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

CharlestonJew posted:

Go back in time and get them when they were available for a day for free. Morgana's wasn't even supposed to be available outside of the playstation experience attendees or something but they put it up by accident.

edit: Though I guess they could put them out again like vv is saying.

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!

CharlestonJew posted:

Internet says some of them come out the day the game is released

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

i heard this game is....good? c/d please

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

You can buy them from the Japanese PSN store, or at least I was able to get the Makoto one that way. Can't use the avatar on a non-jp account, though.

E: or just wait until they get release for purchase in the US, which I actually didn't know they were doing

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

i heard this game is....good? c/d please

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

CharlestonJew posted:

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/persona-5-dlc-schedule-announced

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Looking at the DLC list, I wonder of there are still costumes you can find in the game like in P4G. Or is it all DLC now?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
So are date statuses a separate thing now? Got to the first rank 10, and there was no "DATE ME NOW, NOW? NOW" option after the persona upgraded.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

KonvexKonkav posted:

Looking at the DLC list, I wonder of there are still costumes you can find in the game like in P4G. Or is it all DLC now?

They listed the free costumes in the schedule above but the cameo sets cost money.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

So I just Injured my left arm and cannot hold anything.. This happens days before P5

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Tae posted:

So are date statuses a separate thing now? Got to the first rank 10, and there was no "DATE ME NOW, NOW? NOW" option after the persona upgraded.
you choose the romantic option at like Rank 9 and the only people you can't romance are the Velvet Room attendants and Sae so I guess they got rid of the This Is A Serious Decision Prompt so you gotta use your brain to say you love someone

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

So I just Injured my left arm and cannot hold anything.. This happens days before P5

They might still delay it!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Nothing really involves having two hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

They might still delay it!

You are a nice man, but people already got it early. Amazon might lose my Take your Heart Preorder, tho..

^^^

Except I cannot move the arm to jackoff to the anime, I mean move the analog. Everything inside my left arm that can be sprained, torn or bruised is.