Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

According to the WaPo, Arby's employs more people than the entire coal industry lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
there is 0% chance trump hasnt hosed ivanka

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
some gbs cross posting

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
if the robots are trying to damage trump's reputation, incest isn't the angle that's going to do it

for his supporters, it's kind of like when I voted for obama even though he didn't support gay marriage 😉👌

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Breaking lol:

Michael Flynn’s Immunity Request Rejected By Senate Intelligence Committee

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/senate-intelligence-committee-rejects-immunity-michael-flynn-n741061

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

haljordan posted:

Breaking lol:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/senate-intelligence-committee-rejects-immunity-michael-flynn-n741061

Lmao enjoy prison ya treasonous gently caress

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

haljordan posted:

Breaking lol:

hahahaha

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its a shame treason has such a specific definition because someone getting charged with it would own but its not happening

sedition sounds cool thjough

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that Wikileaks hasn't mentioned any of the Russian pro trump botnets.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Didn't trump already commit treason when he told the Iranians that if he gets elected he'll go back on any treaty they sign with the US

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Honestly that wikileaks thing takes the incest bit and changes it in my mind from a dumb joke to something actually plausible because why else would they say anything?

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Almost perfect
except the White House in the backgrounds
Lol if they think he's ever there

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

proof of concept posted:

Honestly that wikileaks thing takes the incest bit and changes it in my mind from a dumb joke to something actually plausible because why else would they say anything?

it was always plausible, it has just crossed over to likely

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Shadow0 posted:

Almost perfect
except the White House in the backgrounds
Lol if they think he's ever there

I think that you'll find that the white house being in the background is a perfect metaphor.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
so weird twitter is doing nothing against bots

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://youtu.be/lVQza7Luqj0

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

About to hike for 6 months and def gonna miss my daily dose of lols

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

so was the genesis of trump being a tool of the kremlin when he started the whole birth certificate thing with Obama? like, did they just cast that hook loaded with bullshit out into the world and when he swallowed it whole they realized they had their guy?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

haljordan posted:

Breaking lol:

How can you deny an immunity that was never requested?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

wuffles posted:

so was the genesis of trump being a tool of the kremlin when he started the whole birth certificate thing with Obama? like, did they just cast that hook loaded with bullshit out into the world and when he swallowed it whole they realized they had their guy?

He can't get loans from American banks anymore because he's an incompetent crook so like 90+% of his business interests are financed by Russian gangsters now

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

wuffles posted:

Nah I think the birther movement was homegrown because a not-insignificant portion of the country couldn't accept that a black man could possibly be qualified to be President so they had to come up with something to de-legitimize him.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Jose posted:

its a shame treason has such a specific definition because someone getting charged with it would own but its not happening

I don't know. Russia had an ongoing attack against the United States when Trump and co. were cutting deals with them. I think a lawyer could probably make a good case for treason.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Random Stranger posted:

I don't know. Russia had an ongoing attack against the United States when Trump and co. were cutting deals with them. I think a lawyer could probably make a good case for treason.

that would define russia as The Enemy legally and that is not a normal lol path

that is an end of world lol path

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lol

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
so much winning, right?

Thousands of former Trump University students will get most of their money back, with a judge on Friday approving a $25 million settlement.

"The settlement is fair, adequate, and reasonable," Judge Gonzalo Curiel said in his decision.

Nearly 4,000 former students submitted claims and those who are eligible could get back about 90% of their money.

The settlement was agreed to last November, just 10 days after Donald Trump won the presidential election, but still needed court approval.

Trump University was created in 2005, and promised to teach students investing techniques they could use to get rich in real estate -- just like Trump.

A "one-year apprenticeship" at Trump University cost $1,495, according to court documents, while a "membership" cost at least $10,000 and the "Gold Elite," the seminar's most expensive class, cost $35,000.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/31/news/trump-university-settlement/

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

They're lucky, Trump never would've settled if he had lost the election

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

haljordan posted:

They're lucky, Trump never would've settled if he had lost the election

loving lmao that this is true our country is such a joke

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Hate to cut down on the LOLs, but here's a great piece from WaPo to help people understand what the Flynn request for immunity means and how it might play out in practice, as I've seen quite a few questions and even more misunderstandings regarding the situation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/03/31/why-michael-flynn-may-be-seeking-immunity/?utm_term=.dfffb38e8096

Also, I've figured out why Trump's suit jackets are so large. He needs them to completely cover up his rear end. The long ties also make his big old tummy look less massive, which is why his golfing clothes photos are so loving priceless lmbo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Goa Tse-tung posted:

so weird twitter is doing nothing against bots

off topic/non-lol: it's because they can barely afford to keep the existing service running much less able to engineer a new and expensive feature like that

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Donald should just put a hard cap on this so nobody in the US can buy a t shirt or a television or basically loving anything.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Over There posted:

You know you've got some skeletons in your closet when your response to serious allegations is not "I did not do it and I want my day in court", but rather is "look at all my years of service, there is absolutely no way someone like me would ever do what I've been accused of, it's all just lies and slander, and I need protection from all this hogwash and witch-hunts!"

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Lime Tonics posted:

so much winning, right?

Thousands of former Trump University students will get most of their money back, with a judge on Friday approving a $25 million settlement.

"The settlement is fair, adequate, and reasonable," Judge Gonzalo Curiel said in his decision.

Nearly 4,000 former students submitted claims and those who are eligible could get back about 90% of their money.

The settlement was agreed to last November, just 10 days after Donald Trump won the presidential election, but still needed court approval.

Trump University was created in 2005, and promised to teach students investing techniques they could use to get rich in real estate -- just like Trump.

A "one-year apprenticeship" at Trump University cost $1,495, according to court documents, while a "membership" cost at least $10,000 and the "Gold Elite," the seminar's most expensive class, cost $35,000.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/31/news/trump-university-settlement/

lol

How to strike it bigly in real estate like POTUS Donald J Trump:

1. have a rich daddy

thank you class, that'll be $35k.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Twitter is a horrible medium that makes everyone sound stupid. Somehow president Trump manages to overcome that and still sound like the dumbest motherfucker in sight.

E: lol

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

stupid sexy trump

Broken crockery in a duffel bag.
Shake it,
the sound of my laughter.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Play posted:

Also, I've figured out why Trump's suit jackets are so large. He needs them to completely cover up his rear end. The long ties also make his big old tummy look less massive, which is why his golfing clothes photos are so loving priceless lmbo

He also believes that it makes him seem larger and more intimidating than he is. it's his cobra hood

Lucky Guy posted:

How to strike it bigly in real estate like POTUS Donald J Trump:

1. have a rich daddy

thank you class, that'll be $35k.

Trump actually probably has legit advice to people who are looking to do poo poo like profit off a long series of bankruptcies, that's the funny thing he could have actually sold advice that while good isn't helpful to most people and it wouldn't have been actionable, just poo poo like his steaks and vodka are crap but you can't sue him for them, but he HAD to rip people off

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Is it too early to start saying "nice meltdown" in regards to this garbage trainwreck of an administration? Nice Meltdown. lol.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

George H.W. oval office posted:

About to hike for 6 months and def gonna miss my daily dose of lols

Where are you hiking? May the lols rise up to meet you.

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lightning Lord posted:

Yeah and that indicates that it's 100% a pol-ism.

Nah man not necessarily. I think that poo poo is hilarious just because dank memes not because I like Trump at all. If anything the 'God Emperor Trump' thing started as a 'haha this guy is totally gonna become an insane dictator."

I mean yeah I bet there are some idiots that take it seriously but that's lol again because the entire Imperium of Man in WH40k is a tongue in cheek criticism/satire of brutal authoritarianism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Over There posted:

wtf do you think "should the circumstances permit" means bc he's not talking about the loving weather

lol trump seriously won't make it 100 days