Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

I agree; beta means "retarded" in French

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I guess that's why it seems unstable and under-populated

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/stat...%3D3517%23pti11

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:trumppop:

https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/st...%3D3517%23pti17

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

looks like it's actually a bad idea to antagonize every large media outlet in the country lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

looks like it's actually a bad idea to antagonize every large media outlet in the country lol

didn't he really get the "FAKE NEWS!" ball rolling when the news outlets started showing his inauguration crowd sizes and his narrow electoral college victory?

I think that's where he decided to draw his line against easily-verifiable facts.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Mar 31, 2017

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Blow posted:

Was that a sick burn or a compliment?

Both, while Malcolm Turnbull's fuckups and Pauline Hanson's haircut are amusing to me they just can't compete with Trump

Tumble posted:

didn't he really get the "FAKE NEWS!" ball rolling when the news outlets started showing his inauguration crowd sizes and his narrow electoral college victory?

in the end I think all the thought that was put into it was "us co-opting a legit term will troll libtards!" because the WH is staffed by actual redditors

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

This is such a relief because if there's one thing I've learned it's that people with lots of money never want more.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

daaaamn, that fat pear-shaped old man rear end on the NYer cover is nasty. guess trump called one of the artists a fat pig on national television or made jokes about their disabled kids or something?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We should just get rid of Washington DC and let all these fuckers govern via tweet

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

daaaamn, that fat pear-shaped old man rear end on the NYer cover is nasty. guess trump called one of the artists a fat pig on national television or made jokes about their disabled kids or something?

stupid sexy trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

spank my snatch posted:

This is such a relief because if there's one thing I've learned it's that people with lots of money never want more.

chaffetz worked doing PR for a pyramid scheme before becoming a politician lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

I know in my heart that the piss tape is real.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I don't understand why Flynn is asking for immunity from prosecution. Surely his old buddy Donald would give him a presidential pardon, wouldn't he?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

:drat: that new yorker cover is perfect

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

stupid sexy trump

euuugh, can't imagine having to look at that disgusting thing naked, even for the motherland :ussr:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

euuugh, can't imagine having to look at that disgusting thing naked, even for the motherland :ussr:

trump doesn't get naked in front of other people lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

lilljonas posted:

So,

which golf resort will get the pleasure of Trump's presence this weekend?

In Mar a Lago did the great Boobla Con a golfing weekend decree.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

stupid sexy trump
what the gently caress is going on with his head it looks like someone glued alpaca wool to a skullcap

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

stupid sexy trump

night hag art for next D&D monster manual looking good

Oscar Wild posted:

In Mar a Lago did the great Boobla Con a golfing weekend decree.

:trumppop:

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Ex-CIA official: Trump White House is a 'runaway train'

A former top official in the CIA and Defense Department describes the Trump White House as a "runaway train," saying "criminal liability" from 2016 election could extend "all the way to the top."

"The image I have in my head of the White House is a runaway train," Jeremy Bash, a former CIA and Defense Department chief of staff in the Obama administration, said in an interview with MSNBC anchor Brian Williams Thursday night, after former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn offered to testify in ongoing Russia probes in exchange for immunity.

He added that the Justice Department officials would have to weigh whether Flynn's testimony would warrant protection from prosecution.

"For the Justice Department to agree to give somebody like him immunity it means they want him to turn and testify against someone higher up in the food chain," Bash said.

https://origin-nyi.thehill.com/policy/national-security/326669-former-cia-chief-of-staff-trump-white-house-is-a-runaway-train

lol, trump trains derailing.

QueenAnnesDead
Apr 17, 2016

Hey now hey now fair and balanced both sides whatabout comics from the other point of view freeze peach?!?

LOL.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Jose posted:

trump doesn't get naked in front of other people lol

lol, trump is a nevernude? has this been confirmed?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol, trump is a nevernude? has this been confirmed?

marla maples said he made her leave the room until he was in bed when they hosed

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys look at the page number

it's the weed page :weed:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Jose posted:

marla maples said he made her leave the room until he was in bed when they hosed

sounds about right lol

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone punch ivanka in her dumb plastic face

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lime Tonics posted:

Ex-CIA official: Trump White House is a 'runaway train'

A former top official in the CIA and Defense Department describes the Trump White House as a "runaway train," saying "criminal liability" from 2016 election could extend "all the way to the top."

"The image I have in my head of the White House is a runaway train," Jeremy Bash, a former CIA and Defense Department chief of staff in the Obama administration, said in an interview with MSNBC anchor Brian Williams Thursday night, after former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn offered to testify in ongoing Russia probes in exchange for immunity.

He added that the Justice Department officials would have to weigh whether Flynn's testimony would warrant protection from prosecution.

"For the Justice Department to agree to give somebody like him immunity it means they want him to turn and testify against someone higher up in the food chain," Bash said.

https://origin-nyi.thehill.com/policy/national-security/326669-former-cia-chief-of-staff-trump-white-house-is-a-runaway-train

lol, trump trains derailing.
quick someone get soul asylum to book a trump rally

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

According to the WaPo, Arby's employs more people than the entire coal industry lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/MichaelBKelley/...r%3D3520%23pti3

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

uber_stoat posted:

seriously. everybody take a moment to think about just how little time has passed since he was sworn in.

all of this poo poo... in 3 months.

I keep thinking this will finally be the lols that breaks the camels back, but the lols just keep coming

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

seriously. everybody take a moment to think about just how little time has passed since he was sworn in.

all of this poo poo... in 3 months.

if there is a government shut down it will happen on his 100th day lol

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Page 420?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

haljordan posted:

According to the WaPo, Arby's employs more people than the entire coal industry lol

There are 6,000 coal workers in WV.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

I agree 100%. As soon as Trump is convicted, the leaks will come to an end.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/847819720418111488

click tweet and read the burns, lol for days

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/statu...r%3D3524%23pti1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Someone please unpack the power dynamics at play in this tweet plz thx.