Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Ehud posted:

Why is everyone I work with always sick and here I am with a perfect immune system always contributing dutifully to the company?

Is everyone just faking

Please advise

We've previously established that all your coworkers are figments of your imagination though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I get two weeks of sick time a year, and don't have kids, so every now and then I have a headache or bad cough or an upset stomach and peace out for a day. No one ever seems to care that those usually happen when I have a low work load.

I have 38 days currently banked so I guess I've been sick around two and a half months over the last twelve years. Huh, that seems pretty reasonable come to think of it.

They stop tracking vacation time after 15 years, so I'll have to start doing that manually, which is a little annoying. Gonna take a week off next month to do yardwork, prep a garden no one will use and play Persona 5.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

Please advise

Join the cord

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

The only person who has ever been muted or banned from the Discord is RG3/A Man And His Dog for his rapey or racist comments. This is despite having an actual Nazi in the chat (GaussianCopola)

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

BrownThunder posted:

The only person who has ever been muted or banned from the Discord is RG3/A Man And His Dog for his rapey or racist comments. This is despite having an actual Nazi in the chat (GaussianCopola)

bug not a feature

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I've been cooking a little bit more than I usually do. Right now I am trying to perfect my bison burger. How's this look? Aiming for medium-well.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
When new goons join the Cord

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

Why is everyone I work with always sick and here I am with a perfect immune system always contributing dutifully to the company?

Is everyone just faking

Please advise

You smell bad, probably

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Cord is stupid and BT is a tyrant. No one join

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

a neat cape posted:

take your meds ross

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Chapo Trap House coming to boston in April :toot:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Calling in sick on a Friday

It really does make you think

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

You smell bad, probably

you smel bad definitely!!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

a neat cape posted:

I can't parse a reason why I'd put myself in a position where any of the discussions we have on here would need to be in an environment where more than casual attention is required enough to use a chat server

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

BrownThunder posted:

Never forget. :911:

Also join the loving cord.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
:lol:

Some of the content that comes out of the cord is loving hilarious.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Chorizo and eggs is the best breakfast, my god

a neat cape posted:

Half the time I use soyrizo. There is no discernable difference in taste
You're an idiot. I hate you.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

You're an idiot. I hate you.

Get the gently caress on the cord

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
The cord is only fun when im on
So like every 2 weeks for a few hours

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Get the gently caress on the cord
Dunno what you mean

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

*in bt voice* Come to the discord. We let a nazi post

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Kalli posted:

I get two weeks of sick time a year, and don't have kids, so every now and then I have a headache or bad cough or an upset stomach and peace out for a day. No one ever seems to care that those usually happen when I have a low work load.

I have 38 days currently banked so I guess I've been sick around two and a half months over the last twelve years. Huh, that seems pretty reasonable come to think of it.

They stop tracking vacation time after 15 years, so I'll have to start doing that manually, which is a little annoying. Gonna take a week off next month to do yardwork, prep a garden no one will use and play Persona 5.

You're an old person.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
My lady is annoyed with me because after I offered to bring her pho last night because she was sick, I never responded to the snapchat text she sent because the app is poo poo and deletes poo poo if you leave it open.

What a brave new world.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
If y'all are old enough to drive, you're too old for Snapchat, h2h.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

discord

it's good

https://discord.gg/SZT5mHs

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
if you want to see kirby's dick come to the 'cord

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I'm trying ceviche for the first time tonight. Super stoked.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

I'm trying ceviche for the first time tonight. Super stoked.
Peru bitch

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dunno what you mean

This

Sour Diesel posted:

https://discord.gg/SZT5mHs

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The Cord? More like the bored!

weird Asian candy posted:

Chorizo is ok, but it makes me poo poo violently.

e:

Hawaiin Bread French Toast may be my favorite breakfast food of all time. Or biscuits and sausage gravy. Mmmmmmm.

That happened to me once with chorizo and it turned the poop all crimson and I had legit concerns about maybe some sort of nicked intestinal lining bleed.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Apr 1, 2017

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

My lady is annoyed with me because after I offered to bring her pho last night because she was sick, I never responded to the snapchat text she sent because the app is poo poo and deletes poo poo if you leave it open.

What a brave new world.

Nothing worse than girls who switch between texting and snapchat messaging. I haven't had snapchat notifications turned on in 4 years.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Um...Grubhub which I've used about twice at the cost of daily emails for the rest of my life is officially out of ideas and/or burning money.

quote:

Meet Delivery X, a team of self-directing parkour athletes, professional level skateboarders and BMX riders who who are hitting the ground running with your order in April, 2017. Geared up with X-Navigation Technology, DX Partners are equipped to defy standard routes and roadways to get your food to you faster than ever before.

I guess it would be cool to watch someone backflip off of the wall while giving you food.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Um...Grubhub which I've used about twice at the cost of daily emails for the rest of my life is officially out of ideas and/or burning money.

I guess it would be cool to watch someone backflip off of the wall while giving you food.

let me know when they'll start delivering my food using Gymkhana

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

read the loving calendar

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

read the loving calendar

That's the real next-level poo poo, getting in a day early.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Grittybeard posted:

Why wouldn't you just let the angelic horde deliver the food for you?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I decided to check in to tell y'all I'm drunk.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I decided to check in to tell y'all I'm drunk.

Same.

Cord with us drunkenly

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I WAS WRONGED!

LET ME OUT BT!!!!
:kingsley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012