Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Yeah, screams fake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
All it needs is some ending where the put upon OP completely and utterly humiliates the terrible husband in public so he was ~owned forever and was never seen again~ and it's textbook 50FA to be honest.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Incredible!!!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Smythe posted:

Incredible!!!

There are a lot of things I don't understand in this world. This is among them.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't know if it's gonna go down as one of the greatest in SA history, but we got a lively one over in GBS right now:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813781

Starts on page 2. Look for Harakari Potter and just follow along for the ride. It's still ongoing and sounds like it may be taking a turn towards the interesting soon.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

The 2nd page of that thread is so horrible that iOS Awful closed itself. I must try again.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

I don't get it. Unless it really is that stupid, but it couldn't be.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Don't know if it's gonna go down as one of the greatest in SA history, but we got a lively one over in GBS right now:

Starts on page 2. Look for Harakari Potter and just follow along for the ride. It's still ongoing and sounds like it may be taking a turn towards the interesting soon.

Holy poo poo thank you I read the first couple pages earlier and got bored and wasnt going to continue on but this is incredible

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Oh my god. The payoff was exquisite.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Harakiri Potter posted:

she said she went casket shopping for me so i didn't look like a total human being at my funeral so i guess oh well

This is the best death threat I've ever heard lmfao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Gotta admit I didn't think I'd see a Greedo in a chick's butt when I woke up this morning

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I laughed so hard because I expected a toy in a butthole, not greedo's head and only his head peeking out of a sarlaac pit

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I'm getting through that thread now but holy poo poo, the post that has the chatlog from the Wikipedia suicide guy is pretty :lol: as far as the dumb super-serious terminology and syntax they use

I mean I guess it stands to reason that people who actively post in the Wikipedia article editing forums or whatever would take their hobby ultra-mega-serious but it's hard to read terms like "arbcom" and "indefblocked" without thinking you've stumbled into a Tom Clancy novel draft

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He posted nudes of someone going through a psychotic break. Hahaha.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
An anonymous close up of a butthole isn't the same thing as "nudes"

As it's contained within a whole thread of fond funny memories of various suicides I dunno, welcome to SA?

Scudworth has a new favorite as of 10:29 on Mar 31, 2017

kru
Oct 5, 2003

If you can recognise greedo-butthole in a line up then kudos to you

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
votestacking through meat (and possibly sock) puppetry

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I am a meat puppet. Shove your hand up inside me. Brush all those guts to one side and dangle me on stage for the amusement of children and womenfolk. Milk my prostate from the inside. Make them marvel as I splash droplets of hot viscuous piss onto the floor below as if by the most wonderful kind of rear end magic. Get me a lil chub by but not too much (cf. the kiddiewinks). Pop my eyeballs out with an extended thumb twist /. tell me you love me please,

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm not sure what I was expecting when the picture was posted but it definitely wasn't greedo going in feet first

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Yeah, screams fake.

I dunno, I spent my teens and early 20s with people like this surrounding a RPG system. That's why I never doubted poo poo like FF7 House: the levels of emotional abuse and manipulation that happen with sadbrains folks with families who failed them in childhood are high enough to end up with dynamics like Denise from the A/T thread about people who think they're married to anime. Would the story be more believable if the abuser was deeply into a sports team or poker night and lambasted the abused for not participating?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

This must absolutely be seen. Holy poo poo it's beautiful.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Would the story be more believable if the abuser was deeply into a sports team or poker night and lambasted the abused for not participating?

Not really, because "I acted sexy on my wedding night and my new husband watched football instead" is equally hosed up, and the way the story is being told that dude is pretty far gone on the spectrum, and I honestly doubt anybody could tolerate that kind of weird obsession long enough to marry that person. It's really extreme and beyond any level of "normal" obsession.

Our very own dead gay forums had the guy who decided to do a WoW raid in the waiting room while his wife was in labor and even that guy probably knew better than to do videogame related stuff on his wedding night/while being photographed opening wedding gifts

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

du -hast posted:

This must absolutely be seen. Holy poo poo it's beautiful.

this is my favorite post so far:

Jerk McJerkface posted:

Understood, I've encrypted the password:

EnCt23e0d42eb40948130cb1ba2817b2df4f5868dce373e0d42eb40948130cb1ba281uUE8SFCh4QN
Jm3cZ3Vi1a/Ix0WU=IwEmS

Decrypt it at https://encipher.it

The key is redacted

it's a complex key that no one should be able to reverse

The codes are encrypted, so the text in the post won't work. Also, thanks for admitting you attempted to steal my codes. /reported.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Kelp Me! posted:

Our very own dead gay forums had the guy who decided to do a WoW raid in the waiting room while his wife was in labor and even that guy probably knew better than to do videogame related stuff on his wedding night/while being photographed opening wedding gifts

are you sure?

vent all broadcasting a hollow echoing "here comes the bride" to the entire guild

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kelp Me! posted:

Not really, because "I acted sexy on my wedding night and my new husband watched football instead" is equally hosed up, and the way the story is being told that dude is pretty far gone on the spectrum, and I honestly doubt anybody could tolerate that kind of weird obsession long enough to marry that person. It's really extreme and beyond any level of "normal" obsession.

He used to have his wife and kids farm mounts while he worked too, and they gave away their dogs because they kept ignoring them.

There have been weddings and funerals in WoW too, some of us trolled them.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

got any sevens posted:

He used to have his wife and kids farm mounts while he worked too, and they gave away their dogs because they kept ignoring them.

There have been weddings and funerals in WoW too, some of us trolled them.

Back when I was a WoW GM we eagerly looked forward to that. We even had a canned response for when they reported you explaining that you were free to role play someone ruining a funeral :lol:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Kelp Me! posted:

Not really, because "I acted sexy on my wedding night and my new husband watched football instead" is equally hosed up, and the way the story is being told that dude is pretty far gone on the spectrum

:ughh:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

sorry, is "the spectrum" on the list of words we aren't allowed to say on the forums anymore or is a borderline obsessive fixation on one thing to the detriment of all social norms not one of the main symptoms of autism anymore

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Everything is a spectrum nowadays. Gender, sexuality, race, autism, ADHD, hair colors, McDonald's Value Meals. There is no end to these darn spectrums!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Solice Kirsk posted:

Everything is a spectrum nowadays. Gender, sexuality, race, autism, ADHD, hair colors, McDonald's Value Meals. There is no end to these darn spectrums!

I mean I rate myself pretty highly on the McDonald's Value Meal spectrum I'm like a #6, #7 at least

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

im a zx spectrum :(

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

You sound stressed, calm down. Nobody likes a full spectrum worrier.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Disgusting Coward posted:

You sound stressed, calm down. Nobody likes a full spectrum worrier.

:vince:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

thx for bolding the best part of the joke spectrum

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Powaqoatse posted:

thx for bolding the best part of the joke spectrum

you are welcome m'goon

*tips sombrero*

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

it was a good one but I also liked the ZX Spectrum joke

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

sneakyfrog posted:

you are welcome m'goon

*tips sombrero*

Kelp Me! posted:

it was a good one but I also liked the ZX Spectrum joke

friend spectrum!!! :hug: :swoon: :)

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Powaqoatse posted:

friend spectrum!!! :hug: :swoon: :)

:wave: :glomp:

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Powaqoatse posted:

im a zx spectrum :(

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A spectrum is haunting Europe - the spectrum of autism.