Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Baronjutter posted:

There's a dude in my town who drives a big old minivan totally COVERED with poo poo like that and conspiracy stuff about HAARP and the mark of the beast and infowars LOOK IT UP along with weird personal drama. He updates it at least every season. I finally saw it parked one day at a very nice apartment building. It makes me really curious how someone so obviously mentally ill can make enough money to also live a pretty normal middle class life. Seen him out shopping too, goes to the expensive supermarket and looks like a totally normal middle aged guy.

In my experience the answer is trust fund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Yeet posted:

Edit: crap don't know how to embed this one

http://imgur.com/a/1f5ZW

I love how his *actions* go from sweating profusely to regaining his composure and having a cocky smile.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Crosspostin' from the Incel thread.

Elliot Rodger was Right
:stare:

Uh, is this the kind of thing that needs to be brought to the attention of authorities somewhere?

Foglet
Jun 17, 2014

Reality is an illusion.
The universe is a hologram.
Buy gold.

Baronjutter posted:

It makes me really curious how someone so obviously mentally ill can make enough money to also live a pretty normal middle class life.

Have you ever considered he could be doing this ironically and/or be really devoted to the performance

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Wolf eels are totes adorable.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Breetai posted:

Elliot Rodger was Right

Uh, is this the kind of thing that needs to be brought to the attention of authorities somewhere?

I'm not big on tattling, but yeah. Maybe.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Please god tell me I'm not the only one who unconsciously mimicked their facial expressions as I scrolled past each pic.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Live action Finding Dory not looking so good.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

LingcodKilla posted:

Wolf eels are totes adorable.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Breetai posted:

Elliot Rodger was Right

Start by reporting it on YouTube

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

please dont doxx me

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Already done. I'm in Australia, however, so I wouldn't know how to report it to any law enforcement.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

The title alone should be enough for that but, out of curiosity, does he go ahead and justify the massacre? I'm not going through 20 minutes of that.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Fun fact: there's no such thing as an AUG animal because those animals are sweet precious babies and didn't make themselves so goofy looking

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Selklubber posted:

I think this is the gooniest thing I've ever read.

You're a dumb fucker and I hope you get hyponatremia like dumb fuckers who drink too much water.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I wonder if there's a German word meaning "when a person unselfconsciously shows what a shallow, egotistical, douchebag that they are"
Selbstentlarvung

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Checks out

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Non Serviam posted:

The title alone should be enough for that but, out of curiosity, does he go ahead and justify the massacre? I'm not going through 20 minutes of that.

He directly states that he wishes the the girls in the sorority had opened the door for him.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Jerry Cotton posted:

You're a dumb fucker and I hope you get hyponatremia like dumb fuckers who drink too much water.

Lifehack, drink water when you're thirsty, pee when you have to pee and you don't die!

Selklubber has a new favorite as of 16:00 on Mar 31, 2017

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Breetai posted:

Already done. I'm in Australia, however, so I wouldn't know how to report it to any law enforcement.

tips.fbi.gov

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Yeet posted:

Self-immolation needs to be taught in schools.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

I found a bucket with three year old milk, stored outside.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 19:23 on Mar 31, 2017

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Yeet posted:

gently caress me. :stare:

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

If you can't respect the man at least respect the office :colbert:

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
^^^^Oh poo poo I didn't see it before but now I can't unsee it.

Do kids really use the word "like" that much even when they're writing something out in text form? I may throw one in here or there to make a sentence sound more like natural speech but since you're writing you can actually control how many you use. No need for there to be ten of them in a tiny little paragraph.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

AUG thread: *regains composure and puts on a sly smile*

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

On average less than one person a year dies of water-consumption-induced hyponatremia. Are you really, really, really mad at that one guy, or are you using this to vent your cranky-old-man anger at all those dumb kids and their nalgene bottles?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yeet posted:

Anime is bad.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Jerry Cotton posted:

You should drink more water.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
I'm glad the 100 something posts I was looking forward to in this thread were almost entirely people trying to argue in earnest that drinking more water is bad because water poisoning exists.

Although it is the AUG thread, so thanks for the content.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Water poisoning was right. I wish the human bodies electrolytic balance had opened the door and let him In

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://sadmgtowapartments.tumblr.com/

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

This is a goldmine

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

"... what caused those stains?" I think that's beyond modern science ability to answer, much less your typical SJW.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I think the question might be "Why am i too fat to pick up these games i dropped???"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

When into the gamergate wouldn't the happen do for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Hedrigall posted:

I think the question might be "Why am i too fat to pick up these games i dropped???"

The camera angle alone makes me think of someone who starts doing that lip-smack panting thing just from getting up

• Locked thread