Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DarkstarIV posted:

Huh? As of those lines, no he isn't going to win. The person with the negative amount is the favorite to win.

I SEE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

I still think they missed a trick by not keeping Randy allied to the Wyatt Family + doing Goldberg/Lesnar/Orton and Wyatt/Harper, but eh. What's done is done.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Cool that AJ is a heavy favorite. Losing to Shane would have been embarassing.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
If Shane keeps losing at big PPVs he may as well join the Wyatt family

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Midnightghoul posted:

Shane Wyatt.

"Jump."

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Benne posted:

5Dimes lines are out now that the card is finalized

code:
Braun Strowman wins Andre battle royale -750
Field wins Andre battle royale +450

Naomi +100
Carmella +175
Alexa Bliss +850
Becky Lynch +900
Mickie James 1100
Natalya +1700

Neville -420
Austin Aries +300

Bray Wyatt +250
Randy Orton -350

Brock Lesnar -2750
Goldberg +1250

The Undertaker +250
Roman Reigns -350

John Cena & Nikki Bella -1750
Miz & Maryse +850

Seth Rollins -565
Triple H +375

Shane McMahon +650
AJ Styles -1350

Bayley -450
Sasha Banks +570
Charlotte Flair +900
Nia Jax +1800

Chris Jericho +450
Kevin Owens -750

Dean Ambrose +650
Baron Corbin -1350

Enzo & Cass -230
Gallows & Anderson +215
Cesaro & Sheamus +1150
Still no surprises, although some of those odds are close enough that they could flip over the weekend if Plans Change.
Honestly I hope these results stay the same.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Benne posted:

5Dimes lines are out now that the card is finalized

code:
Braun Strowman wins Andre battle royale -750
Field wins Andre battle royale +450

Naomi +100
Carmella +175
Alexa Bliss +850
Becky Lynch +900
Mickie James 1100
Natalya +1700

Neville -420
Austin Aries +300

Bray Wyatt +250
Randy Orton -350

Brock Lesnar -2750
Goldberg +1250

The Undertaker +250
Roman Reigns -350

John Cena & Nikki Bella -1750
Miz & Maryse +850

Seth Rollins -565
Triple H +375

Shane McMahon +650
AJ Styles -1350

Bayley -450
Sasha Banks +570
Charlotte Flair +900
Nia Jax +1800

Chris Jericho +450
Kevin Owens -750

Dean Ambrose +650
Baron Corbin -1350

Enzo & Cass -230
Gallows & Anderson +215
Cesaro & Sheamus +1150
Still no surprises, although some of those odds are close enough that they could flip over the weekend if Plans Change.

There's no smart money in yet.

Liquid Communism posted:

Ask yourself honestly how much of 'his promos are poo poo' is you filtering them through the lens of knowing that he won't back up any of the poo poo he's talking because he's ultimately just there to job.

His promos were really, really stale no matter how much he was jobbing. Hell his promos were barely about matches which is what made them stale after awhile. They were very unique to start and then stayed the same for too long.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
HHH at +375 is a pretty great value, imo

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
I honestly feel like the field in the battle royal isn't a bad bet

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Who wants to bet that they keep Roman off RAW the next night because of the nuclear "Go away" heat he'll get

Who wants to bet that the WWE will embrace that heat because "Any reaction is a good reaction" despite losing more viewers on RAW by average every single year.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

Who wants to bet that they keep Roman off RAW the next night because of the nuclear "Go away" heat he'll get

Who wants to bet that the WWE will embrace that heat because "Any reaction is a good reaction" despite losing more viewers on RAW by average every single year.

Repeat after me: "Boy, Raw after Wrestlemania is like opposite day, the fans cheer who they normally boo and boo who they normally cheer!"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I mean honestly, as hard as the WWE tried to get over John Cena despite the fan's rejection they never even tried to have him end the Undertaker's wrestlemania streak. I don't remember every babyface on the show that was legitimately over coming out and cutting promos about how good and cool John Cena is (His debut doesn't count)

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

I mean honestly, as hard as the WWE tried to get over John Cena despite the fan's rejection they never even tried to have him end the Undertaker's wrestlemania streak.

The Undertaker's Legendary 2-match Wrestlemania winning streak.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

MassRafTer posted:

There's no smart money in yet.

No poo poo, Sherlock. This thread's been around long enough that most people reading it are familiar with the concept of "smart money," but it's still fun to post early odds and see how they change over the weekend.

Can we go at least one PPV cycle without "heh, no smart money :smug:" bullshit? We already know, you're not impressing anyone.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

nice meltdown, idiot

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

RealFoxy posted:

Romans going to open RAW just to get it over with.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

the biggest surprise to me on there is Enzo and Cass favored to win, but i havent been watching RAW, so maybe they're getting pushed harder than I know about?

edit: the other biggest surprise is that no one has a minus for the Smackdown Women's Title. Naomi is the 'favorite' but still has a +100 :confused:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

dromal phrenia posted:

the biggest surprise to me on there is Enzo and Cass favored to win, but i havent been watching RAW, so maybe they're getting pushed harder than I know about?

edit: the other biggest surprise is that no one has a minus for the Smackdown Women's Title. Naomi is the 'favorite' but still has a +100 :confused:

It's because she's not an overwhelming enough favorite. Betting odds aren't zero sum.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
That would be just about as good as they can do so you know that's going to shift wildly.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

IcePhoenix posted:

It's because she's not an overwhelming enough favorite. Betting odds aren't zero sum.
I knew the second part because the math doesn't add up ever, but I don't see why a betting site wouldn't put the favorite at a minus just to pay less money. Also what happened to the time-honored tradition of being embarrassed and degraded in front of your family in your hometown?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

dromal phrenia posted:

Also what happened to the time-honored tradition of being embarrassed and degraded in front of your family in your hometown?

Usually limited to one a show, and they already decided Bray would get the honor this time (born in FL)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

dromal phrenia posted:

+100 is the same thing as -100, technically. It's even odds.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

RealFoxy posted:

I mean honestly, as hard as the WWE tried to get over John Cena despite the fan's rejection they never even tried to have him end the Undertaker's wrestlemania streak. I don't remember every babyface on the show that was legitimately over coming out and cutting promos about how good and cool John Cena is (His debut doesn't count)

They didn't just try to get Cena over he was extremely over and drew huge money for years and years.

They also spent six months trying to show how Cena was better than the entire roster at their specialties and the internet was so angry at them for years and years for SUPERCENA.

Benne posted:

No poo poo, Sherlock. This thread's been around long enough that most people reading it are familiar with the concept of "smart money," but it's still fun to post early odds and see how they change over the weekend.

Can we go at least one PPV cycle without "heh, no smart money :smug:" bullshit? We already know, you're not impressing anyone.

Ok then why did you say they could flip if plans change. At this point the plans don't matter its a bunch of people donking money around.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Mar 31, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

That set loving rules

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Wrestle mania is this Sunday...I'm more excited to find out if they can complete this set in time

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

50 percent of my enjoyment in wrestlemania is the set so at minimum this will be a C- show.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Currently 60% convinced Shane's jumping off that ring

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:stare: Chris James 2 you need to modify the drinking game so that you have "Finish your drink when a presenter or wrestler falls off the super high ramp." 4 shots if they die

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

Strawberry Panda posted:

50 percent of my enjoyment in wrestlemania is the set so at minimum this will be a C- show.

dawg that's not how grades work!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

What if that big ring falls down or over, and hurts a lot of people in the Lucky child seats. i cant remember what to call the type of people who i am saying are a lucky Child, currently while typing this. but i'll edit it in later the next time i get to the internet cafe. my time runs out in 28 seconds. Good luck boys

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

MassRafTer posted:

His promos were really, really stale no matter how much he was jobbing. Hell his promos were barely about matches which is what made them stale after awhile. They were very unique to start and then stayed the same for too long.

They weren't about the matches probably because everyone was aware he was just in it to lose them. So of course you will wear out if you keep losing. Look at the Undertaker. When he started out in WWE he was more or less invincible for several years. You knew a match with him was gonna be a big deal. They can say wins and losses don't matter and to an extent that's true but then explain "The Streak" which is based on a win-loss record. If Wyatt had been made credible his words would have had more weight to them and his matches a bigger feel. But he always lost so it was the other way around.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

freud mayweather posted:

dawg that's not how grades work!

Oh yeah 50 percent is still a failing grade.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Midnightghoul posted:

He won at Survivor Series! He just, you know, can't remember anything that happened that night.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Can we all agree that set owns? Because yeah buddy. If the show is even half as good as that set, it will be a good show.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Brock is going to be dehydrated by the time he gets to the ring.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Oh Snapple! posted:

Brock is going to be dehydrated by the time he gets to the ring.

Goldberg is going to be in his late fifties by the time he gets there.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Cornette will get involved at Takeover. Taking out Ellering.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
TELL ME ABOUT THIS RUMOUR THAT TAKER/REIGNS IS ON LAST

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

FAROOQ posted:

TELL ME ABOUT THIS RUMOUR THAT TAKER/REIGNS IS ON LAST

I hope it's true. I want to see the fans poo poo on the show as Roman wins.