Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
I still loathe and love the Dead Money DLC. Nothing pissed me off more but everything in it was so drat interesting that I had to keep going no matter how many times my stupid head exploded.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

TwoStepBoog posted:

new vegas gives you the option to set your intelligence to zero and then gives you hilarious conversation options
new vegas is best new fallout

this was done in fallout 2 and it cut out like half the quests in the game

at point you meet another retarded person and you speak to each other like english nobles. also your conversation options swere "guh guh this no potty me go now"

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

oddium posted:

new vegas is good but i've never finished it

i finished new vegas enough times to see all the endings. ncr was kinda lame, the rest owned. especially the path where you just tell everyone else to go gently caress themselves and take the dam for yourself.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Chunky Salsa posted:

I still loathe and love the Dead Money DLC. Nothing pissed me off more but everything in it was so drat interesting that I had to keep going no matter how many times my stupid head exploded.

i got real FREAKING TIRED of stepping into bear traps every ten feet, but on the other hand i got to hang out with a cool lounge-singer ghoul, so i think on the balance it was a net positive experience

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Chunky Salsa posted:

dead money was super lame, really i didn't super love any of the dlc for the game

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

TwoStepBoog posted:

so what's everyone drinking
im drinking mike's hard lemonade

Bud light lime

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Just finished Narcos and when I see how much CIA and DEA agents are always around high Colombian government officials subtly influencing their decisions I think about this.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dead Money sucked rear end and Lonesome Road made me want to beat the yammering Philosophy 101 idiot moron centrsal to the thing to death with my bare fists within 10 seconds of first hearing him

On the other hand, OWB is the greatest of DLCs

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
one of my favorite things from NV was the survivalist journals from Honest Hearts

just a real poignant little vignette about a guy watching from afar as the world changes around him and life slowly regrows from the ashes

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

oddium posted:

thats an acceptable way to play new vegas

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Dead Money sucked rear end and Lonesome Road made me want to beat the yammering Philosophy 101 idiot moron centrsal to the thing to death with my bare fists within 10 seconds of first hearing him

On the other hand, OWB is the greatest of DLCs

peep this hot take: Ulysses owns

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

oddium posted:

:yossame:

A cute girl
Mar 31, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

A cute girl fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Apr 1, 2017

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/848023619414437888

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

paranoid randroid posted:

one of my favorite things from NV was the survivalist journals from Honest Hearts

just a real poignant little vignette about a guy watching from afar as the world changes around him and life slowly regrows from the ashes

That was really good. Plus his armor set owned bones.

I just really appreciated that all the DLC stories tied into and expanded the main game's plot, and you could really dig into it and the characters if you wanted to.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

peep this hot take: Ulysses owns

he rambles in metaphor way too much

though it does kinda work since he builds up the idea of this massive confrontation as a pivotal point in his life and you end up just being Some Dude

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Trump is going to accidentally take down US conservative media, the GOP, Russia, global fascism, more children, and himself

all by accident and because he is the biggest idiot to have ever lived

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

A cute girl posted:

why cant i find a bf :(

becaus your a goon

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

lol hes moving to a county hes never lived in to run for congress in a district that hes never lived in????

wonder what other person did that.

anyway, i wanna hear his economic policy

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Parity warning posted:

becaus your a goon

im a goon and

oh yeah right

A cute girl
Mar 31, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Parity warning posted:

becaus your a goon

please don't qupte me

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Parity warning posted:

Trump is going to accidentally take down US conservative media, the GOP, Russia, global fascism, more children, and himself

all by accident and because he is the biggest idiot to have ever lived

The fact that his supporters all viewed him as some paragon of competence, against all evidence like listening to him talk for 30 seconds, will probably generate more academic papers in the next hundred years than climate change.

Flavius Aetass fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Apr 1, 2017

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

haha ur all goons lolmao fucken wow

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Thoatse posted:

went for a scoop of schadenfreude and apparently the reddit trompers love them some jeb too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsMbmy25fAQ&t=5s

Parity warning posted:

becaus your a goon

Return of POWERBALL

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

hosed up if true

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Turdfuzz posted:

sup turdfuzz

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
are we all forgetting the times powerball harassed the trans thread because that wasnt cool

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

fucken goons never go goon

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Duscat posted:

except you can't "deport" an american citizen

unless you deport them to somewhere else in america i guess

we could build some kind of a camp for the american deportees maybe?

Manzanar

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

A cute girl posted:

please don't qupte me

ok

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i cant forget what ive never read

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

anime was right posted:

are we all forgetting the times powerball harassed the trans thread because that wasnt cool

Hell I blame Hillary for that too tbh

A cute girl
Mar 31, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
toniught i was at a party and i was talking to this cute guy and he got REALLY close to my face buty then later he was talking to this other girl

like WHAT is wrong with me

why did he pursue the other girl

am i not attractive enough

:( why

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

i cant forget what ive never read

TRUMP

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

anime was right posted:

for every act of luring terrible posters to their dooms through the world's most obvious teen girl gimmick, powerball must also harass trans people

it is the balance of karma

also powerball's posts are bad

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

A cute girl posted:

toniught i was at a party and i was talking to this cute guy and he got REALLY close to my face buty then later he was talking to this other girl

like WHAT is wrong with me

why did he pursue the other girl

am i not attractive enough

:( why

SEe A THErAPIST

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
thanks for the avatar powerball

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010