Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Who let you into the Hall of Fame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rhonne posted:

Who let you into the Hall of Fame?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

I'd have loved it if Cena walked up behind them and Miz angrily hi fives him

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
hurr de durr durr the miz sucks poo poo he cant do a figure 4 all that great

remember that popular opinion

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
The Miz is cool and if you don't like him then *holds your hand down and stabs it with a soldering iron*

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

MotU posted:

It was a pretty bad figure four.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Vaguido posted:

I can't wait for Seth to vomit all over Triple H live at Wrestlemania, the ultimate thrill ride

He is going to sip on his vomit and spray it out

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Can't wait for us sweathogs to watch the ravishing one get inducted.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Push El Burrito posted:

Can't wait for us sweathogs to watch the ravishing one get inducted.

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

MotU posted:

hot take: Miz was always good except he can't do a figure 4 all that great.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

thelazyblank posted:

hot take: Miz was always good except he can't do a figure 4 all that great.

thats my take you cant have it

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

When he was a lovely face who did a bad figure four the Miz was extremely bad.

Then he disappeared, returned, said I'M THE MARINE DAMMIT, and has been good ever since.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

One thing I've really disliked in this Cena feud is acknowledging the joke of his A Lister gimmick.

You can't lampshade that, because it's not a comedy gimmick.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

John Dudebro posted:

When he was a lovely face who did a bad figure four the Miz was extremely bad.

Then he disappeared, returned, said I'M THE MARINE DAMMIT, and has been good ever since.

Ah, so Ziggler can be saved.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

a.lo posted:

Ah, so Ziggler can be saved.

let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

HOT! New Memes posted:

Last year some one made a wrestlemania questions with score card that we used and was a major hit at our wrestlemania party. Is their one floating around for this year? If not I probably could use the prediction threads question but the one that was posted here was already laid out and ready to print

https://twitter.com/PWScorecards/status/847127824574001152

Saw this one the other day

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The_Rob posted:

That's a smart rear end kid.

You forgot the hyphen, but I dunno where it should go

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Roman said some words on Jericho's podcast:

quote:

“The thing is, if I turn heel, what am I? Just like everything that has been done? Why not just be me? No one has ever been like me. This is un-chartered territory, it can be anything that I want it to be, so why put myself on one side of it? Why not just dabble, why not have the full range, do whatever I want, be the guy. That’s how I feel. I am the one writing this at this point now. We are in a position, we can do anything that we want, as long as they make noise”

He continued:

“Have fun man, boo the s*** out of me. If it is making you cooler with this dude and that dude next to you and y’all are having a great night. Please… Say all you want, I am a grown man, you’re not going to hurt my feelings. My wife is not going to think any differently of me”

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

well i guess everyone's new goal is to make romans wife turn heel on him

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
He's taking it personally. He is down, now go for the kill.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Post the part where he talks about how he is an alpha and he loves wrestling cause it's all alphas.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

quote:

“The thing is, if I turn heel, what am I? Just like everything that has been done? Why not just be me? No one has ever been like me. This is un-chartered territory, it can be anything that Iwant it to be, so why put myself on one side of it? Why not just dabble, why not have the full range, do whatever I want, be the guy. That’s how I feel. I am the one writing this at this point now. We are in a position, we can do anything that we want, as long as they make noise”

He continued:

“Have fun man, boo the s*** out of me. If it is making you cooler with this dude and that dude next to you and y’all are having a great night. Please… Say all you want, I am a grown man, you’re not going to hurt my feelings. My wife is not going to think any differently of me”

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Post the part where he talks about how he is an alpha and he loves wrestling cause it's all alphas.

Pretty smart of him to already be teasing the Summerslam 2018 match where Kenny Omega loses to him and raises his hand

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

plenty of people have been boring as gently caress roman, trust me

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Yes Roman, we're booing you so strangers next to us think we're cool.

You loving fool

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I thought Sting was dril but maybe it's actually Roman.
https://twitter.com/dril/status/549425182767861760

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Oh man that dude in the ring seems cool and jacks off his hand but you're booing him? Does that make you cooler?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Hahaha dude I can't believe you're going against the WWE's top guy. Holy poo poo dude you're crazy. You're so loving sick holy poo poo.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer

Vaguido posted:

I can't wait for Seth to vomit all over Triple H live at Wrestlemania, the ultimate thrill ride

More like ultimate SPILL ride! :barf: D'OHHHHHH HOH HOH HOH

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Roman is correct, which is why everyone moved backward one step and is now seeming cool by making fun of that. and if you make fun of this post you're trying to seem cool like a dumb rear end piece of tarnish

edit i've sort of clipped "sitting on my balls" as they sey, after making this post. About one minute later in fact. not really sitting on them but just having one uncomfortable moment. maybe i'm wrong after all

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Apr 1, 2017

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I don't even know who Roman is fighting at Mania

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Roman rapidly approaching Ryback levels of self-marking

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
i'm loving convinced that this dude's somehow being singularly broadcast a naomi-specific edit of smackdown in the same vein as how great khali was portrayed on indian television as part of some bizarre social engineering experiment perpetrated by wwe in conjunction with the rand corporation, the saucer people and the reverse vampires.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Oh wow. Freaked me out for a second, thought this was me until I saw it was Naomi and not Cameron.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfrSRaJlhPY

:hellyeah:

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

No way you big spastic, you're a mentalist.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

that'd make for a sick nakamura entrance, oh well. triple h's metal gear entrance will have to do.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

shiksa posted:

that'd make for a sick nakamura entrance, oh well. triple h's metal gear entrance will have to do.

SHHHalashaska

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Ok as loving shite I think most of the card is that set is cool and I cant wait till one of the elderly men wrestling breaks their hip walking down that ramp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I just found this wrestling rap album and it's pretty awesome - http://megaranmusic.com/album/mat-mania-the-album

• Locked thread