Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Trump gets asked question about Flynn at an executive order signing ceremony and walks out without signing the executive order leaving Pence to pick it up and follow after him.

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/847915555579363332

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Not quite sure what thread this really fits in but John McAfee wants Morgan Freeman to play him in a biopic about his life rather than Johnny Depp. I'm having a hard time trying to see Freeman as the crazy - drug addled - IT freak show type. He is a good actor though so maybe it's me who is wrong.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

John McAfee really shows that most rich people simply don't know what to do with it.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Don't have any pictures, but I was at the mall today and I saw a fat person. Now I'm overweight myself, but I'm also tall and out of shape rather than squat and obese. I see fat people a lot, but rarely do I see someone so grotesquely overweight that they cannot actually bend their legs, and instead have to propel themselves by throwing their body weight around to move each foot.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Arcsquad12 posted:

Don't have any pictures, but I was at the mall today and I saw a fat person. Now I'm overweight myself, but I'm also tall and out of shape rather than squat and obese. I see fat people a lot, but rarely do I see someone so grotesquely overweight that they cannot actually bend their legs, and instead have to propel themselves by throwing their body weight around to move each foot.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Arcsquad12 posted:

Don't have any pictures, but I was at the mall today and I saw a fat person. Now I'm overweight myself

For a brief second I thought obesity was alarmingly contagious.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFwxH3PPWiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2SdD9ECLn4

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

For a brief second I thought obesity was alarmingly contagious.

After I saw her, I did have an overwhelming urge to buy a big crunch combo.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Whoever collected these deserves a medal

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

This was a really A+ contribution to this thread and I applaud you

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Bogan King posted:

This is a goldmine

Even this dude's nipples are trying to get away.

Edit: God drat there are a lot of angry MGTOW people sending anonymous messages to this page.

Ularg has a new favorite as of 09:03 on Apr 1, 2017

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That man manages to have a a chest, a head, a room and a personality that are all completely featureless

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
They all scream trying to project a tough image . The blue screen bars and taverns, sunglasses on inside, having g a drink of neat liquor.

MGTOW: I'm nothing but an awkward combination of iconography that I wear like a mask instead of being a confident male

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

You're doin the Lord's work here, keep it up

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ularg posted:

Even this dude's nipples are trying to get away.

Trying to go their own way. Come on!

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Lemon posted:

John McAfee really shows that most rich people simply don't know what to do with it.

I'd say he is an example of a rich person who knows exactly what to do with it.

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

What a bunch of losers.

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
I feel this is obligatory right now, if you haven't seen it already.

Plus the follow-up!

fake edit: holy gently caress this happened two years ago

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Yeah, his latest video about Pick-Up Artistry definitely fits this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEfhgG3Ocw

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hedrigall posted:

I think the question might be "Why am i too fat to pick up these games i dropped???"

Wasn't the guy in the "why Steam was invented" picture a goon who posted about it themselves when it came up a few years back?

e: WHO THE gently caress TOOK THAT PICTURE? IT WAS HIS MOM WASN'T IT?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

Wasn't the guy in the "why Steam was invented" picture a goon who posted about it themselves when it came up a few years back?

e: WHO THE gently caress TOOK THAT PICTURE? IT WAS HIS MOM WASN'T IT?

Shoes already tied so you can just slip them on.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Good content, good username

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hmbomberguy looks a bit like Uli.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

A catch

HUMANOID ORGANISM
Apr 1, 2017

100% AUTHENTIC
CARBON RICH STRUCTURE

I don't like this reimagining of Screech. Leave the classics alone

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Hmbomberguy looks a bit like Uli.

He also looks a bit like Milo Yianonopoliceiswearhewaseighteen, ironically.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Why should you try to make yourself seem attractive on an internet dating site?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

You gotta appreciate someone who holds to the "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve be at my best" philosophy and leads with the worst.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Trigger discipline is the #1 factor in whether I date whiny man babies or not and you do not have trigger discipline sorry buddy. We could have been great together too.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Guy Goodbody posted:

You gotta appreciate someone who holds to the "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve be at my best" philosophy and leads with the worst.

Maybe this is his best :stonk:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This guy might actually own, I can't tell.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

The Hunched Crack of Not-Your-Dame

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I definitely have got to find out what passes for rumors in that neck of the woods

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pastry of the Year posted:

I definitely have got to find out what passes for rumors in that neck of the woods

That they are blood-kin.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

You dont see a lot of cosplay of the shopkeeper from Dark Souls who carries a katana and thinks he's married to a large wash tub

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

swamp waste posted:

You dont see a lot of cosplay of the shopkeeper from Dark Souls who carries a katana and thinks he's married to a large wash tub

Yugelia

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
The m'lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

She belongs with Montenegro.

• Locked thread