Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Arist posted:

I forgot about Berseria's myriad typos
They look more like speech-to-text errors than typos. It's very strange.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Finally got properly introduced to Haru.

Um...hmm. First time I was tempted to look up what the original was, because it definitely sounds a bit different. I would say they played up Haru being an amateur and sheltered more?

That intro scene though.....

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Despite being charged like five loving days ago I'm probably not going to get this until Monday now :sigh:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Sakurazuka posted:

Despite being charged like five loving days ago I'm probably not going to get this until Monday now :sigh:

If it makes you feel better I used Amazon so I probably won't get mine until June.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

ShopTo, by any chance?
They started charging early and dispatching late on big launches at some point, where they used to be super early all the time for any release.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Haha, yeah. :smith:

At least it's in stock unlike Amazon!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bah, sucks. Least it's coming though.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress you amazon ship my poo poo!!!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Luna Was Here posted:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I assume they're waiting for my 1 Year Order Placed Anniversary to send it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Saint Freak posted:

I assume they're waiting for my 1 Year Order Placed Anniversary to send it

you ordered a week late thats why

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

If mine gets here even an hour later than it should there will be riots

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

While u wait for your copy of "Pee Five" you could always play Fire Emblem or Bayonetta or Candy Crush or Five Nights at Freddy's 13 or something

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

MotU posted:

you ordered a week late thats why

Yeah I think I was on vacation or something, and so I learned an important lesson about how you should never leave your computer.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

Yeah I think I was on vacation or something, and so I learned an important lesson about how you should never leave your computer.

Should invest in a cell phone they kick a ton of @$$

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I ordered mine on June 7th as well and it still hasn't shipped

Also I'm one trophy away from this goddamn P4G plat, I've put like 30 hours in the last two weeks which is probably a bad idea lol

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
No, I know what I did. There was an amazon thing where you got dresses for FF14 or some poo poo if you bought a video game so I cancelled and reordered so I could play dress-up.

Undone by my love of fashion.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Sakurazuka posted:

Haha, yeah. :smith:

At least it's in stock unlike Amazon!

Yeah, I can't hate ShopTo. I managed to order a Take Your Heart edition at RRP yesterday. Amazon have been out of stock for weeks and the secondary market prices are already insane.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Umm why are you folks freaking out. It's Saturday. Most places have same day delivery or next day depending on your distance from a warehouse. Chilllllllllll

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Norns posted:

Umm why are you folks freaking out. It's Saturday. Most places have same day delivery or next day depending on your distance from a warehouse. Chilllllllllll

Lol. Maybe if you live in one of the like 3 actual cities in the entire country.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I live in Idaho and Amazon has missed one release date in like 5 years due to a massive snow storm.

Breathe

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this is a really bad tweet and also not what that scene is about, stop linking it every time gatchaman crowds comes up, it's really annoying

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I didn't preorder through Amazon until December and my copy has already shipped. :smug:

April Fools! I'm still awaiting shipping confirmation too. :smith:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my copy hasn't shipped because i didn't preorder it

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
In the UK and ordered from Base.com. Apparently they dispatch the day before release but god knows if i'll get it on day of release.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I bet you will!

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Endorph posted:

my copy hasn't shipped because i didn't preorder it

A bold move!

More seriously, I felt perfectly fine pre-ordering this, because so many people have already been saying that the JP version is great that it wasn't really a risk.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Norns posted:

I live in Idaho and Amazon has missed one release date in like 5 years due to a massive snow storm.

Breathe

They're 0 for 4 for me since October.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

They're 0 for 4 for me since October.

Sorry you live somewhere worse than Idaho

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
A friend got the game a few days ago and tells me the cat frequently sends you to bed. Whether this is predicated on you being a bad boy, he didn't say.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
only game Amazon prime hosed me on for release day was Catherine and it was by about a week so they gave me a month of prime free

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

We're so close friends, believe in each other and we can accomplish anything

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I preorder literally every game i own because i like to live dangerously also i have a crippling gambling addiction

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Rookoo posted:

A friend got the game a few days ago and tells me the cat frequently sends you to bed. Whether this is predicated on you being a bad boy, he didn't say.

My MC shall ignore the cat and party until the early hours.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

CottonWolf posted:

My MC shall ignore the cat and party until the early hours.

Your Courage wasn't high enough to say that to the cat...

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rookoo posted:

authentic cat behaviour

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Norns posted:

Personally, I live in the middle of nowhere, so no I'm pretty much guaranteed to get it late at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Saagonsa posted:

Personally, I live in the middle of nowhere, so no I'm pretty much guaranteed to get it late at this point.
same, this is why i canceled my amazon preorder

Instead I pre-ordered at a best buy near my university in hopes I can just roll in after class and pick it up. Normally I'd never do this, but I pre-ordered Zelda there like four hours before launch and got it with zero problems so i respect them