Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

JHomer722 posted:

didn't the red ranger murder someone with an internet katana?

one from a series nobody watched tho not the one that gay-bashed the blue ranger in the original series

edballz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

germerica sounds like a wonderful upgrade

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Rushi posted:

i think a lot of people don't know what "the fool" card is because hes actually the person who goes on the adventure and sees it though the end and is quite acomplished and baloogan is no biblo

cause hes gandalf

also i dont pity baloogan

-mr t

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
He's tweeting about fox news reporting that he was being spied on before he was nomonated now

What the gently caress is he on about

Also saying something about obamacare and places where insurers are just not going to offer plans what's the details on that

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

lol flynn got honeypotted

quote:

Flynn’s erratic conduct had troubled US intelligence officials for some time, multiple sources have told the Guardian.

One concern involved an encounter with a Russian-British graduate student, Svetlana Lokhova, whom Flynn met on a trip to Cambridge in February 2014.

A historian and a leading expert on Soviet espionage, Lokhova has claimed to have unique access to previously classified Soviet-era material in Moscow. She says her forthcoming book makes groundbreaking revelations about Soviet military intelligence operations run by the GRU – Russia’s military spy agency.

Western historians say access to intelligence agency records in Moscow has been severely restricted under Vladimir Putin. One Russian historian who has written extensively on Russian intelligence said the situation with the GRU was “a complete disaster”.

“At least with the FSB and SVR [domestic and foreign spy agencies] there are places you can apply to view the archives, but with the GRU there’s not even a place to apply,” the historian said.

“Maybe two or three military historians have been allowed in. Sometimes there are duplicates in other archives, but getting into the actual GRU archive is basically impossible.”

Flynn and Lokhova were introduced to each other at the end of a dinner attended by 20 guests who included Sir Richard Dearlove – the former head of MI6 – and Prof Christopher Andrew, the official MI5 historian.

Flynn says the meeting with Lokhova was “incidental” and lasted just 20 minutes. However, Andrew has said Flynn invited Lokhova to accompany him on his next official visit to Moscow to help with simultaneous translation. The trip fell through soon afterwards because of Putin’s annexation of Crimea, Andrew wrote in the Sunday Times.

The Guardian understands Flynn and Lokhova remained in email contact, conducted through an unclassified channel. In one email exchange described by Andrew, Flynn signed himself as “General Misha”, Russian for Mike.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/31/michael-flynn-new-evidence-spy-chiefs-had-concerns-about-russian-ties?CMP=share_btn_tw
:bigtran:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I wish I was a card

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Rushi posted:

i think a lot of people don't know what "the fool" card is because hes actually the person who goes on the adventure and sees it though the end and is quite acomplished and baloogan is no biblo

cause hes gandalf

no we just apparently have very different ideas wrt what this adventure is about

Al! posted:

also i dont pity baloogan

-mr t

ok that's fair

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
that reminds me of trump calling ted cruz's wife ugly and the cruz bending the knee lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ENDLESS TRUMPY

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
How much time has the fat orange toad spent with his captive wife since inauguration? like one weekend?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

A Handed Missus posted:

ENDLESS TRUMPY

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol he's been tweeting for the past 6 hours
someone is shook as gently caress

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol the venezuela thread it wasprobably for the best baloogan probated everyone but would have been fun to keep reading

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I wish I was a card

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

terrorist ambulance posted:

How much time has the fat orange toad spent with his captive wife since inauguration? like one weekend?

i don't think any. my guess is the marriage is dead, probably has been for while(if it was ever alive in the first place).

lol, so he may have been loving and she fed him a bunch of poo poo about russia and now he is willing to sell out his country. fun.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Augus posted:

about so much stuff i cant even begin to try parsing it all about where hes getting these lies

i kinda hope this kills him, just the stress of it

so much has come out about what a narcissistic psycho he is that whatever pity or empathy i had for him as a fellow human being nasmaste kinda way is gone i want this to crush him

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

so he didnt even get some pussy, what a complete human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

A Handed Missus posted:

his words say #BigLeagueTruth

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

trump crazy so what

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

not sure which keaton i wanna be the most but definitely one in the middle

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

his words say #BigLeagueTruth

yowza

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jose posted:

lol the venezuela thread it wasprobably for the best baloogan probated everyone but would have been fun to keep reading
i like it when baloogan probates i don't care who or why i just like it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

because hes a god drat drunk duck lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

about so much stuff i cant even begin to try parsing it all about where hes getting these lies

i kinda hope this kills him, just the stress of it

so much has come out about what a narcissistic psycho he is that whatever pity or empathy i had for him as a fellow human being nasmaste kinda way is gone i want this to crush him

i honestly don't think there is any deep meaning/planning to his tweets, he is panicking and shook for various reasons, because shits closing in on him. so he is screaming at anyone he can blame and trying to divert attention to his made up bullshit that makes him look worse.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Brother Friendship posted:

so he didnt even get some pussy, what a complete human being

yeah if youre gonna sell out to the russians at least get laid out of it

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

This is not how I wanted to get into the thread title.

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

I wonder if theres a handy chart of every RNC speaker and their current scandal status. Other than those rambling benghazi guys and vilerats mom, flynns speech stood out to me as esp bad and annoying.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agrajag posted:

doubtful, if trump wanted he could get any info he wants. he just needs to ask for it

yes sir we'll dig out that​info for you, might take a lil bit to get it all together, track down the right people and filesandso on

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

JHomer722 posted:

didn't the red ranger murder someone with an internet katana?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I weeded my landscaping while you people posted.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Squizzle posted:

yes sir we'll dig out that​info for you, might take a lil bit to get it all together, track down the right people and filesandso on

gotta lasso ourselves some info steers

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Augus posted:

Priebus is trying his best to get The Donald to the golf course.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i honestly don't think there is any deep meaning/planning to his tweets, he is panicking and shook for various reasons, because shits closing in on him. so he is screaming at anyone he can blame and trying to divert attention to his made up bullshit that makes him look worse.

The presidency was going to be the thing that finally shows Daddy and all those Manhattanites who wouldn't invite him to their parties that he Donald J. Trump is worthwhile. Instead everyone's laughing at him and he knows he can't accomplish poo poo. Not that this keeps him up at night, it just means he has to double down and show them all even more.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Lol Mike Flynn definitely sent dick pics to the world's most obvious Russian spy

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm glad the president is attacking Chuck Todd because gently caress Chuck Todd

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

I feel like the robot was extra resolute about performing his duty for this one.
https://twitter.com/burnedyourtweet/status/848154516998545408

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

shiksa posted:

Lol Mike Flynn definitely sent dick pics to the world's most obvious Russian spy

Svetlana Hvmpalott: take a dick pic with classified documents next to it for scale

• Locked thread