Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

this is gonna be a long week of all spunky and no moridin

:yikes: youre alright bulgogi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hot take fresh from the oven: Trump won because 60 mio idiots fell for a lovely scam, not because of reptile lady

Bornie would have lost just the same. Once you hook an idiot with a scam there is nothing in the world that can separate the two. Just look at these idiots who take a 4th mortgage on their house to help out the prince of Nigeria again and still can't loving believe they've been had

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
They've been calling her a bitch for decades

She's also a scam artist soo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Hot take fresh from the oven: Trump won because 60 mio idiots fell for a lovely scam, not because of reptile lady

Bornie would have lost just the same. Once you hook an idiot with a scam there is nothing in the world that can separate the two. Just look at these idiots who take a 4th mortgage on their house to help out the prince of Nigeria again and still can't loving believe they've been had

Bernie would have least campaigned in Michigan and Wisconsin.

The amount of hubris from Hillary and the Hillarymen was hilarious, It's impossible for her to lose!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bernie was arguing the same populist positions that trump was and that Clinton tried to steal but has a political career to back it up rather than saying drain the swamp and vote for me what do you have to lose

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
krusty basically won the election if u think about it

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Blue Train posted:

Bernie was arguing the same populist positions that trump was

So what? Clinton promised free state colleges and unis and nobody gave a poo poo about that. Trump made some fart noises with his armpit and people were in awe for weeks. Same poo poo would have happened to Bernie.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

She specifically stole that poo poo from Bernie's campaign because focus groups told her people liked it and surprise, no one believed her because she has twenty years of sucking Wall Street dick behind her and refused to release the content of any of her speeches

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Like you can pretend every trump voter is a retard I can even see why you'd think that but its not the case

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
This is the same woman who quietly pushed to make student loan debt nondischargeable, leading us to the present where student loan debt is over 1 trillion, second only to mortgage debt.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blue Train posted:

Like you can pretend every trump voter is a retard I can even see why you'd think that but its not the case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Blue Train I like you dude but c'mon

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Am I so out of touch?

No, it's the voters who are wrong.

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

Blue Train posted:

He's a conman and his entire history of "deals" is him loving over others to benefit himself

Hopefully he can gently caress over other people for the gain of the US. I'd be alright with that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Train posted:

In 2000 Donald Trump told Fortune magazine, “It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it.”

Lol, source link?

Sorry I know this isn't the lol thread but still.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Smeed posted:

Hopefully he can gently caress over other people for the gain of the US. I'd be alright with that.

He's already tried to gently caress over pretty much everybody on climate and health care, rolled back all sorts of protections and safety's for workers, and ingratiated himself with no world leaders save for Putin.

I'm not sure exactly what people are expecting from him to "make better" for the US or at who's expense.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

He's already tried to gently caress over pretty much everybody on climate and health care, rolled back all sorts of protections and safety's for workers, and

:derp:

oh wait.

nope

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Toadvine posted:

Am I so out of touch?

No, it's the voters who are wrong.

I call them the Touchy Minority

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Because they were a minority of voters and they get upset whenever Trump or their vote is criticized in any way, you see

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

Toadvine posted:

This is the same woman who quietly pushed to make student loan debt nondischargeable, leading us to the present where student loan debt is over 1 trillion, second only to mortgage debt.

Basically it was vote for the piece of poo poo who owns it, or the piece of poo poo who pretends to be your friend, who then drugs you and rapes you and leaves you in the gutter with no money while she runs off with the 1% smearing themselves with period blood.

Voters are smart

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

USSAr posted:

Basically it was vote for the piece of poo poo who owns it, or the piece of poo poo who pretends to be your friend, who then drugs you and rapes you and leaves you in the gutter with no money while she runs off with the 1% smearing themselves with period blood.

Voters are smart

Please unclench your hate hole and stop lionizing the people who are taken by surprise every single time they find out one of the stunts Trump tries to pull, including ones he campaigned on at length, will be detrimental to them

Hillary ran a campaign that will go down in history for its badness, that doesn't let Trump voters off for being appallingly dumb

sexpot fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Apr 1, 2017

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Tulsi Gabbard / Gavin Newsom 2020 please.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Blue Train posted:

She specifically stole that poo poo from Bernie's campaign because focus groups told her people liked it and surprise, no one believed her because she has twenty years of sucking Wall Street dick behind her and refused to release the content of any of her speeches

BUT HILLARY GAVE SPEECHES TO GOLDMAN SACHS

Trump fills entire cabinet with Goldman Sachs.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
if you voted for trump you're either: ignorant as gently caress, or, incredibly stupid and racist

the truth hurts

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Leon Einstein posted:

Those policies no longer exist, genius.

I just paid my $277 monthly insurance bill for my policy with a $6,500 deductible. That means, what, over a year 277 x 12 + 6,500 = ~$10,000 potentially out of pocket. Not great. That premium was not done rising as well. They are expected to keep increasing drastically.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

USSAr posted:

Voters are smart
"I voted for you because you said all of my dreams would come true and now you do this?!"

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Piss de Bundy posted:

if you voted for trump you're either: ignorant as gently caress, or, incredibly stupid and racist

the truth hurts

:yeah:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Piss de Bundy posted:

the truth hurts

Same but for Hillary

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

b-b-but the election we won! *ignores obvious trial coming* lol

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

scrubs season six posted:

BUT HILLARY GAVE SPEECHES TO GOLDMAN SACHS

Trump fills entire cabinet with Goldman Sachs.

Inconceivable!!! It's almost like Trump lied and told people what they wanted to hear to get elected. No other president has ever done this and let Citigroup and Goldman Sachs pick their cabinet. Wild. Only Jeb Bush can save us!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
What if I told you I like brutal hardcore Outer Space-Kimilsungism.

Does that shock you.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Toadvine posted:

Same but for Hillary

*random dude walks into the voting booth on election day 2016*

Hmm do I want vote for the typical center-right Democrat or the racist rear end in a top hat who took his daddy's money and then made his career on discriminating against poor blacks and Hispanics and also rapes women? I'll have to think long and hard on this one.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trump is bad

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Who was the moron in this thread who was talking about how it's worse that we're allied with Saudi Arabia instead of Putin cause Saudi Arabia kills gay people?

quote:

Authorities in Chechnya are systematically arresting and killing gays, reports say. Gov’t denies gays even exist.
https://t.co/a27kL5xLSM https://t.co/KtBtHdyTxm

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

So what? Clinton promised free state colleges and unis and nobody gave a poo poo about that. Trump made some fart noises with his armpit and people were in awe for weeks. Same poo poo would have happened to Bernie.

See here's why you seem to be missing: nobody gave a poo poo when Clinton said it because everyone knew she was lying through her cloaca

Everybody gave a poo poo when Bernie would say something like that because everyone knew he actually believed what he was saying

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

Who was the moron in this thread who was talking about how it's worse that we're allied with Saudi Arabia instead of Putin cause Saudi Arabia kills gay people?

They also blew up the Twin Towers but whatever, I guess that's no biggie. It's Russia that's bad!

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

...and a new challenger for biggest retard in thread emerges

Alienwarehouse
Apr 1, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I just paid my $277 monthly insurance bill for my policy with a $6,500 deductible.

Holy poo poo.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Alienwarehouse posted:

Holy poo poo.

The best part is that there's no insurance companies left to choose from like 2 years ago, they've either tanked or said gently caress it, and those prices are supposed to keep going up. So Thanks Obama? I Guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

They also blew up the Twin Towers but whatever, I guess that's no biggie. It's Russia that's bad!

I know you can only hold 1 "bad guy" in your head at one time but it's possible both are bad? :shrug:

• Locked thread