Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

I need to move this thing before the annual Z3n Thunderhill day... if anyone knows someone...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

BlackMK4 posted:

I need to move this thing before the annual Z3n Thunderhill day... if anyone knows someone...
When is Z3n Thunderhill day?

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

nsaP posted:

I'd take the boots, 41075

$10 to ship, about. PayPal is my username at gmail.

Pooper Trooper posted:

Ooh I'd love to take the jacket off your hands. Could you give me a shipping quote to Greece please?

USPS seems to want $60-100 to ship a package to Greece. I can check other options when I get home, I'm going off of weight estimate. I need a postal code to do UPS or anything else, really.

velocross
Sep 16, 2007

Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco

BlackMK4 posted:

By the way, that ad is dead

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Herp, loving derp.
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mcy/6056057346.html

ilkhan posted:

When is Z3n Thunderhill day?

End of June

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

So hot.

Maybe I'll join you. Which group?

ilkhan fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Apr 1, 2017

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Revvik posted:

USPS seems to want $60-100 to ship a package to Greece. I can check other options when I get home, I'm going off of weight estimate. I need a postal code to do UPS or anything else, really.

Oh okay, zip code's 16674. I doubt UPS would be cheaper, and tbh $60-100 is pretty good I think.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

ilkhan posted:

So hot.

Maybe I'll join you. Which group?

Open trackday, no groups.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Revvik posted:

Sent, address in the notes. Thanks.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Z3n posted:

Open trackday, no groups.
What's the actual date? I meant which group/club is putting the event on. 😎

Not sure on which year I'm getting (14 or 16abs/krt), but pretty sure I'll have a ninja 300 by end of the (coming) week to play with.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

nsaP posted:

Sent, address in the notes. Thanks.

Confirmed, I'll have it shipped early this week.

Pooper Trooper posted:

Oh okay, zip code's 16674. I doubt UPS would be cheaper, and tbh $60-100 is pretty good I think.

Cool, if you wanna send me $80 to the above mentioned PayPal, I'll get it sent out this week. If it costs more than that, idc. If it costs less I'll refund the difference.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

ilkhan posted:

What's the actual date? I meant which group/club is putting the event on. 😎

Not sure on which year I'm getting (14 or 16abs/krt), but pretty sure I'll have a ninja 300 by end of the (coming) week to play with.

June 26th - it's put on by the Dysturbed Riders, they usually bring around 25 people and I usually bring around 15-20.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Z3n posted:

Dysturbed Riders

Why are people still doing this obnoxious poo poo

How do they get let onto a track with only field armor and a mohawk helmet

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Apr 2, 2017

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Z3n posted:

June 26th - it's put on by the Dysturbed Riders, they usually bring around 25 people and I usually bring around 15-20.
Lets move this discussion to the SFBA thread.

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Revvik posted:

Confirmed, I'll have it shipped early this week.

Cool, if you wanna send me $80 to the above mentioned PayPal, I'll get it sent out this week. If it costs more than that, idc. If it costs less I'll refund the difference.

Just paypal'd you. Thanks again man, don't bother with refunding if it ends up costing less than $80

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Both of you: just got home from the post office.

EDIT: Nsap doesn't have PMs so he does not get a tracking number I guess. Though he may get a cat toy in the boot; Rumples does that to show affection.

Revvik fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Apr 4, 2017

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
SOLD

PaintVagrant fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Apr 18, 2017

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Uuuuuuuggggghhhhh that is the best color scheme.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Hello fellow back surgery member. poo poo loving sucks, but in a year or three you can come back to something like a FZ1, FZ10, etc. I can't ride a true sportbike without my feet going numb or using way more effort than I should (or, rather, used to); the R6 was a stupid reminder and reinforced this fact.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 5, 2017

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

BlackMK4 posted:

Hello fellow back surgery member. poo poo loving sucks, but in a year or three you can come back to something like a FZ1, FZ10, etc. I can't ride a true sportbike without my feet going numb or using way more effort than I should (or, rather, used to); the R6 was a stupid reminder and reinforced this fact.

Thanks dude. I'm planning on riding again at some point!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

PaintVagrant posted:

Selling this F4i. I can't ride anymore because I need back surgery.
The legend of the f4i is over boys...it didn't get a chance to kill me. I assume whoever buys it will run my foot over on the way out of my driveway to ~fulfill the prophecy~

I think the bike won, dude.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Chichevache posted:

I think the bike won, dude.

Haha, poo poo!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

PaintVagrant posted:

Haha, poo poo!

As someone who also has back pain, death would have been told merciful. I hope you can ride again someday. Best of luck healing.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
That sucks, PV. I am doing the sign of the Star of David in thanks that I don't have serious back problems.

I laughed when you got your F4i, but I'm not laughing now. :(

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Don't cry for me too hard, I'm probably taking the money from selling it and putting an upgraded turbo in my FiST :D

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

PaintVagrant posted:

Selling this F4i. I can't ride anymore because I need back surgery.

$3300 for a goon. 2005, 8k miles. Fresh oil change, brand new PR4's. Only blemish is a light set of scratches from a parking lot fall and a couple of small paint chips on the tank. Paint is really nice otherwise.

eBay tank grips (ugly but functional)
PR4s with 2.5k miles on them
2 bros can
Corbin sex seat
eBay adjustable levers
Black bubble screen
Tender and bike cover included

Bike is in beautiful shape. Sat on the tender all winter in a garage.

I've got some alpinestars "small guy" gear as well if anyone wears 40/50. Mesh jacket, GP jacket, boots in 7.5. PM me if you want to chat.

Bike is local pickup in metro Detroit. The legend of the f4i is over boys...it didn't get a chance to kill me. I assume whoever buys it will run my foot over on the way out of my driveway to ~fulfill the prophecy~

GOD DAMNIT WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL I WAS BUYING A HOUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.
I called dibs when you got that thing. :(

Also, now I feel bad because you're actually selling it :( :(

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

GOD DAMNIT WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL I WAS BUYING A HOUSE YOU MOTHERFUCKER.
I called dibs when you got that thing. :(

Also, now I feel bad because you're actually selling it :( :(

You know what would look nice in your living room?

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

PaintVagrant posted:

gently caress a couch, a Honda really brings the room together

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

Beach Bum posted:

gently caress a couch, a Honda really brings the room together you meet the nicest people on a honda

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

PaintVagrant posted:

I won't have a living room for at least 7-8 months. If you've still got the bike by then, we'll talk.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

$3k to a goon. I bought a goddamn s2000 on penskes. I need to feed it tires and more of my soul

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Apr 9, 2017

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

BlackMK4 posted:

$3k to a goon. I bought a goddamn s2000 on penskes. I need to feed it tires and more of my soul

I mean if you're going to replace a motorcycle track toy with something on four wheels that's a pretty good place to go.

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

BlackMK4 posted:

Boooooo!! What are you going to ride at THill?!

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Probably the Tuono because no one wants it :v:
I don't mind keeping it, in all reality, I'm just starting to build a fleet.

edit: not a z3n level fleet

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

Revvik posted:

Both of you: just got home from the post office.

EDIT: Nsap doesn't have PMs so he does not get a tracking number I guess. Though he may get a cat toy in the boot; Rumples does that to show affection.

Thanks buddy. I tried them on and they were loose, so I though I'd just get some insoles and they'd probably be good. Then I went to put in the insoles and realized they didn't have any...lol. So that's why they were loose.

Thanks again, good walking boots and will keep me riding till I get my other boots repaired.

Wicaeed
Feb 8, 2005

Wicaeed posted:

Putting out feelers for the following (SF Bay Area). Haven't been riding regularly for at least the past four months and I don't see myself picking it up again any time soon :(

2002 Honda VFR 800 non-ABS

25k Miles
Leo Vince SBK Slip on exhaust
Power Commander II
Back Off Brake Light module
Givi (Black) tailbag + mount
2 Givi (Black) sidebags w/o mounts

Paint is fairly clean with a few chips from normal highway riding. I'm the third owner of the bike and never dropped it, can't speak about the former owners but the bike has no damage to paint at all (former owner was a professional car detailer so when I picked this thing up it was cllleaaannn).

edit: :derp: oh yeah and the price $4500/obo if I listed it on Craigslist, Goon discounting is available!

Taking the opportunity to relist this with a new price and add some things:
Noco battery tender
Harbor Freight Motorcycle lift

$3200

Let me know if I'm being completely unreasonable with the price.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS

Wicaeed posted:

$3200

Let me know if I'm being completely unreasonable with the price.
That's a hell of a deal and I would snatch the poo poo out of that if I were interested in a VFR. That thing looks hella clean, and 25k is basically new for a viffer.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I bought a key tag from Amazon. Someone else can have mine.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

ilkhan posted:

I bought a key tag from Amazon. Someone else can have mine.

lol if you think they're actually coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

builds character posted:

lol if you think they're actually coming.
I haven't actually had a bike until this week. Still, it'd be nice if he did get around to getting paid and shipped, ya know?