Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

My (22m) girlfriend (21F) refuses to take birth control pills

submitted 1 year ago by lyinggf

quote:

I've been dating my girlfriend for a year now. She's hot, sexy, smart, artistic, and pretty much what I thought was a dream girl. I want to sleep with her, but we can't agree on birth control.

She (claims) to have an IUD, but I'm worried about pregnancy. Since I don't want to wear a condom, I asked her to allow me to go to the OBGYN with her as proof she really has an IUD.

She flipped out and said it would be humiliating and controlling so I tried to compromise. I asked her to start birth control pills and we'd set a time everyday where I could come over and she'd take the pill.

She said she wasn't going to mix IUD and birth control and that the idea was "controlling and idiotic". She said I could trust her and her IUD or I could wear a condom. I know this sounds weird, but i really hate condoms. I hate how the feel, i don't feel pleasure, and i feel it's unfair that she's refusing to compromise at all. I told her she can switch from the IUD and get it removed to birth control, but she said it would be a dumb idea and she feels more confident in an IUD. She spent 900 to get it implanted last year that she doesn't want that money to go to waste.

If I could just verify she really had an IUD, then this would be a non issue.

How can I help her understand she needs to work with me to find a solution? Every time I bring up a solution, she tells me it's either trust her or wear a condom.

Now I'm suspicious: Does she ever really have an IUD? Is she just lying to me and intentionally trying to get pregnant? Her family is pretty lovely and girls from her culture tend to marry/have a family young, maybe she isn't as different from them as I thought.

tl;dr: GF possibly lying about birth control

Thread told him collectively he was an rear end and to wear a condom if he was so paranoid she was gonna sperm jack him. His response?

quote:

If I wear a condom, then how is it fair that she gets pleasure with sex and I get to feel like I'm loving saran wrap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Condoms really do suck but Jesus Christ dude, just bite the bullet already.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Thread told him collectively he was an rear end and to wear a condom if he was so paranoid she was gonna sperm jack him. His response?

What a shithead. Girl should dump his rear end.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
So many of these issues we chat about in here can be solved by explaining to people that ultimately the only person's behavior you can control is your own. I feel like that's one of the ultimate truths of life that escapes a LOT of people.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

If I could just verify she really had an IUD, then this would be a non issue.

There's a string poking out of her cervix, dumbass. You can feel it.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

What an rear end in a top hat. Personally, I can't wear condoms. They cause me to quickly go soft despite everything working fine when I'm not wearing one. It sucked when I was single.

He needs to grow the gently caress up and realize his girlfriend hasn't had a year long plot to secretly get pregnant though and she needs to break up with him. Don't pressure your girlfriend into doubling up on her contraceptives because you won't wear a condom.

Also the last line about it being fair is weird.

quote:

Now I'm suspicious: Does she ever really have an IUD? Is she just lying to me and intentionally trying to get pregnant? Her family is pretty lovely and girls from her culture tend to marry/have a family young, maybe she isn't as different from them as I thought.

holy gently caress

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Apr 1, 2017

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
my girlfriend wont modify her body into being my personal sex sleeve and is getting mad about "trust" issues, what do?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

thankfully reddit tore him apart and called him out on being a paranoid abusive jackass

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Holy gently caress the entitlement. It's not common but you can die from the pill. It can potentially cause blood clots and one thing that doctors are very firm about is if your right leg ever suddenly gets swollen and you're on the pill, go to emerg immediately. It happened to the daughter of a family friend, except she didn't have swelling or anything. Clot formed in her leg, made its way up to her lungs and she almost died.
The IUD also presents its own collection of very fun potential risks so seriously, gently caress men who expect women to take on the entire onus of birth control without realizing why some might not want to use certain methods.

That guy sucks a lot

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Why doesn't he just get a vasectomy if he's so paranoid. If the doctor argues about him being too young, just show him the reddit post and he'll be desperate to make sure OP never has kids.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Why would you be in a relationship with a woman who you don't trust at her word that she has an IUD????? Taking an additional dose of completely pointless hormones alongside her IUD is a terrible, potentially harmful idea too. What a shitweasel. I hope she dumps his garbage rear end and he never dates again.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Holy gently caress the entitlement. It's not common but you can die from the pill. It can potentially cause blood clots and one thing that doctors are very firm about is if your right leg ever suddenly gets swollen and you're on the pill, go to emerg immediately. It happened to the daughter of a family friend, except she didn't have swelling or anything. Clot formed in her leg, made its way up to her lungs and she almost died.
The IUD also presents its own collection of very fun potential risks so seriously, gently caress men who expect women to take on the entire onus of birth control without realizing why some might not want to use certain methods.

That guy sucks a lot

a girl from my hometown smoked while on the pill & died from a blood clot to the brain. they said she fell down the stairs and died but the clot probably caused the fall imo

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

That guy sucks a lot

My GF has relatives with cardiovascular issues so doctors won't give her hormonal BC without getting a blood test to make sure it won't kill her. She was given the option to get a non-hormonal implant in her arm that would basically function as an IUD but it gave her a perpetual period for like 6 months and she had it taken out. Then she tried to get an IUD and after 45 minutes of terrible pain they gave up trying to insert it. After all this we went back to condoms.

Basically what I'm saying is gently caress this guy. The complaints about condoms decreasing pleasure are at best overblown and at worst BS made up by dicks that want to make BC not their problem.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
If you can't trust someone to be telling you the truth about birth control or other important things do not have sex with them. I don't see why this is hard.

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

Establish the Buns

zakharov posted:

If you can't trust someone to be telling you the truth about birth control or other important things do not have sex with them. I don't see why this is hard.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I 100% agree that guy is a dick but sensitivity is a huge problem for a lot of guys with condoms and it can cause erectile issues. Just like diffrent birth control methods have variable effects on women, dudes have different responses to condoms.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

new phone who dis posted:

I 100% agree that guy is a dick but sensitivity is a huge problem for a lot of guys with condoms and it can cause erectile issues. Just like diffrent birth control methods have variable effects on women, dudes have different responses to condoms.

Well I mean it's not like she isn't doing anything about it, she has her birth control.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

Bubblyblubber posted:

the correct power play in that situation is to eat Nutella straight from the jar with an identical spoon, never once breaking eye contact.

My [28F] husband [36M] passed away, and now his "best friend" [33F] is trying to control his services

Jonah dodged a bullet there. Had to die to do it, but still.

Ok are we gonna just skip over this? Because holy loving poo poo the ABSOLUTE GALL of that woman!

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah but then you work to reach a reasonable compromise. Like say an IUD.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

zakharov posted:

Yeah but then you work to reach a reasonable compromise. Like say an IUD.

Right I was just letting that guy know that the whole "condoms killing boners" thing isn't a myth or overblown it really happens.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Well I mean it's not like she isn't doing anything about it, she has her birth control.

Doooooes she, though? Isn't it suspicious that she won't offer proof??

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Right I was just letting that guy know that the whole "condoms killing boners" thing isn't a myth or overblown it really happens.

This would have more weight if the guys that bitch that condoms kill sensation weren't the same ones that don't notice if the condom slips off mid-gently caress.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
If she really had one she wouldn't object to me sticking a snake cam up there. :colbert:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I just noticed the throwaway account is called "lyinggf". He's not just worried about the possibility of her lying, he's already decided that she is lying.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Soooooo just so we're clear, you aren't saying :qq:My Bonar:qq: is even remotely the same as "six months of perpetual period" and "blood clot in brain". Right?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I think it's pretty clear that's not what he's getting at

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Alright and if it's not that's great and I just ask for some leniency because you would not believe the amount of people who would subscribe to that idea

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
I think he was responding to this:

ThePeavstenator posted:

The complaints about condoms decreasing pleasure are at best overblown and at worst BS made up by dicks that want to make BC not their problem.
:shepface:

it's great that you have no difficulties with condoms Peavstenator but lol

I don't think it's even remotely comparable to the negative impact of hormonal birth control but let's not pretend condoms don't suck

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

If dude keeps up with the spermjacking accusations and calling her a liar about her IUD, sounds like his problem will solve itself

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

yeah my mom tried to take care of her dad at home when he got dementia and it's just impossible. Death still seems preferable to the memory ward though if you feel your mind start to slip do yourself a favor and hop on an ice floe drifting out to sea while you still can

No lie, if I were diagnosed with one if the early onset Alzheimers variants, as soon as it got bad I'd be taking a walk in the woods with a pistol and one bullet.

There are worse ways to die, but watching as I slowly lose my own mind is up there on the list of things that terrify me.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Soooooo just so we're clear, you aren't saying :qq:My Bonar:qq: is even remotely the same as "six months of perpetual period" and "blood clot in brain". Right?

No, women have an unending medieval nightmare of birth control problems not even in the ball park of what men have to deal with. But I can attest to personally being a guy who is also very understanding of that fact and also who has a boner often killed by condoms. There are undoubtedly jerks who use that excuse, but it really does happen.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
54 40 or gently caress is a well known female who is pregnant, and we all know how that happens

Don't bother googling the post, OP somehow manages to make it a whole big pile of boring

My [41 F] sister just asked me [38 M] to donate sperm for her next round of fertility and I have no idea how to handle it.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Bubblyblubber posted:

54 40 or gently caress is a well known female who is pregnant, and we all know how that happens

Don't bother googling the post, OP somehow manages to make it a whole big pile of boring

My [41 F] sister just asked me [38 M] to donate sperm for her next round of fertility and I have no idea how to handle it.

I bet they aren't using her eggs and she wants familial genetic material involved. At least God I hope so.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Bubblyblubber posted:

I was being a tad hysterical, nothing a sharp slap from my husband couldn't fix:j:

Arbitrary Coin
Feb 17, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Bubblyblubber posted:

the correct power play in that situation is to eat Nutella straight from the jar with an identical spoon, never once breaking eye contact.

My [28F] husband [36M] passed away, and now his "best friend" [33F] is trying to control his services

Jonah dodged a bullet there. Had to die to do it, but still.

The updates to this are also greatly :catstare:!

Update 1 posted:

I apologize for not updating sooner, but a lot happened the last couple of days. Thank you to everyone who offered help and advice. For those that offered monetary assistance, Jonah and I were in a stable position financially -- I'm going to be comfortable until I decide to go back to work. Your willingness to help was deeply appreciated, however, and I'm truly bowled over by your kindness.

I took the advice of the majority of comments, and called the chapel where Marjorie was planning her service. I spoke with the pastor, who immediately told me that he had been trying to get in touch with me regarding the service -- apparently both Jonah and Marjorie had grown up in that church (I am not religious, and neither was Jonah as an adult). My voicemail has been flooded, so it's definitely plausible that I overlooked his call.

He immediately expressed how sorry he was to hear of Jonah's loss, and said he had received my contact info from Jonah's great-aunt who still attends there. He said he was surprised when Marjorie asked to have a service for Jonah, but she had claimed that Jonah and I were separated and I didn't want to be involved. He had been trying to follow up with me, but obviously that didn't happen.

He was very apologetic, and said that we could cancel the service, or move forward in any way that felt right to me. He said that he knew the church members would appreciate the service, since many of them remembered Jonah as a boy, but obviously Marjorie would no longer have a role. I agreed that the service could go forward.

He called to speak with Marjorie after our conversation, and informed her that she was no longer welcome to participate in the organization of the service after her behavior. He wouldn't tell me all that she said, but says she was distraught, and he recommended some mental health/spiritual services to her that he hopes she accepts. She apparently apologized for lying, and asked to speak with me -- but I declined. I feel bad if she's truly contrite, but I just have too much on my plate right now.

We had two beautiful services for my husband -- first the one at his hometown church, and then the non-religious one that I planned. Everyone that came wanted to honor Jonah, and that's all that really matters. I was told a dozen stories about him that I'd never heard before, and I laughed so hard I cried, then cried some more. My cousin was on the lookout for Marjorie, and I honestly didn't think about her the whole weekend. She turned up for the first service, and the pastor ended up speaking with her (unbeknownst to me). My cousin says he was sympathetic but firm, and told her that her presence there would be inappropriate. Surprisingly, she left without fuss.

I'm still not sure this situation is entirely resolved, but I got to lay my husband to rest in the way he deserved, and that's the most important thing to me right now.
Thanks everyone for your support.

tl;dr: Called the chapel, spoke with Marjorie, and had two wonderful services for my husband.

[UPDATE 2]. I debated whether or not to even mention this, but this community has been so awesome I thought I might as well -- I realized this weekend that I'd missed my period, and I'm usually like clockwork. It could just be stress, but I'm going to take a test later. Can't decide if I'm incredibly hopeful or absolutely terrified.

[UPDATE 3]. Not pregnant. It was a long shot. Thanks for your support.

Update 2 posted:

I'm not sure if anyone will remember this post, but I thought I would update since it's been a few months. I haven't been checking my inbox, and I'm sort of amazed I remembered the password at all, but I appreciate all of you who sent encouraging messages. It means a great deal to me.

It's been around five months since Jonah died, and honestly it still feels like I'm waking up and living the same day over and over again. I'm in therapy, but the feeling of grief has not subsided whatsoever. Everything reminds me of Jonah and I still feel like half of me is gone. I'm considering moving out of the country, or at least to a different state, but I also feel like a piece of Jonah is here in the house where we lived.

Even worse, Marjorie has still not disappeared. I deleted my social media a couple of months ago in an attempt to simplify my life, but my cousin, who also knows Marjorie, let me know that she has been recently posting photos of herself on Facebook -- with Jonah. Some were from several years ago, but she was saying things like "I still miss my man every day" and "I can't wait until Jonah's baby arrives". She is apparently pregnant and claiming that the baby is my husband's.

She has also photoshopped his face onto several photos -- some on another shirtless male posing semi-suggestively with her. The photoshopping is pretty good, but it's obviously not my husband's body. People have been saying things like "Congratulations, we know you'll be a great mother to Jonah's child" (nobody I knew, thankfully). It honestly made me feel sick, and I went and laid in bed pretty much all day. I hate that she is getting to me like this, but I can't stand the thought that she's claiming my husband was unfaithful to me, and that people are believing it.
One bright note is Marjorie's brother, who also knew Jonah. On one of her recent posts, he commented, "WTF Marjorie? I spoke to Jonah like two weeks before he died and he said he was trying for a baby with Kelly...you guys were just friends...this is hosed up and you know it". The post was deleted a couple of hours later.

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have the energy to battle with this woman, but I'm infuriated and hurt by this blatantly disrespectful pack of lies that she's spreading. My cousin called her and asked that she remove the photos, but she apparently said that "AngryWidow can go to hell, she just doesn't want to accept that Jonah wanted a baby with me more, and she couldn't give him one".

I'm lost, guys. What can I do about this? It seems like all I can do is sit and watch this crazy woman try to convince Jonah's friends and family that he never loved me.

Update: I just spoke with Marjorie's brother, who called to tell me that Marjorie is NOT pregnant, but seems to truly believe that she is. He asked her how far long she is, and she said five months, but she is still completely flat. He isn't sure if she's lying, or she actually believes she's having a child with my husband. He asked her when they conceived, and she mentioned a date that he knew we had been on vacation.

tl:dr The troubles with Marjorie continue.

And finally!

Final Update posted:

A lot has happened since my last update. Hopefully this will be the end of the story.

Marjorie's brother became very concerned after speaking to me, and apparently questioned Marjorie extensively about her behaviour. She continued to claim that she was pregnant with Jonah's baby, and that they had had a lengthy affair -- but the details didn't add up (the brother knew Jonah pretty well, and was generally aware of his work schedule, etc). She said they were meeting at a hotel at lunchtime three days a week, but he knew that Jonah came home for lunch with me every day. Stuff like that. He went home late that night to sleep on it.

After he went home, Marjorie came over to see me at 3AM. She started screaming at me to come outside, saying that I had ruined her relationship with Jonah, and how happy they were before me, etc etc. I called the police and her brother, who both arrived around the same time. She pushed the police officer who tried to ask her what was going on, and was immediately arrested. I felt bad for her brother, but he just apologised to me repeatedly. Marjorie yelled expletives and tried to demand special treatment because the police were apparently "hurting her baby" by keeping her in the car. I gave a statement, and they left.

Not exactly sure what happened after, but her brother says she is now under psychiatric evaluation, and is apparently struggling with a mental disorder that he wouldn't name (she has apparently not taken her meds in two years). I didn't ask for details, but it seems she is going to get some help. I'm not pressing any sort of charges.

Her brother also linked me to his post on social media, where he made it very clear that Marjorie has been having some difficulties, and absolutely none of what she said about Jonah is true.

I'm glad this seems to be over, but I've decided I need a fresh start no matter what. I'm looking for a job out of state, and I'll be doing my best to leave my life with Jonah behind.

Thank you all for your help and encouragement.

tl;dr: Marjorie is getting psychiatric help, and I'm moving away to start my life over.

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy
Here's a doozy

Me [58 M] with my pregnant girlfriend [22 F] Are we too far apart in age to make it work?

quote:

I work as a research librarian at a major university. 3 years ago I met and fell ion love with a wonderful English major. We've been dating and she just told me this morning she's pregnant. I am absolutely ecstatic and overjoyed. My first impulse is to marry her and be a family. However, I'm 58 and she's 22. Will she still want to be with me when I'm 70 and she's 34?
As far as the other stuff goes that's pretty easy. My house is large enough for us and paid for. My job is secure and I wasn't planning on retiring anyway. I love my job, if they find me dead in the stacks at 98 I'll be happy. I have all the things we need like insurance, a good car, and all that.
The age difference is kind of nagging at me. I'm old enough to be my girlfriends father and my child's grandfather. What are the realistic chances of this working out?
tl;dr: Will a relationship survive the long term with a 36 year age difference?

This girl has it all figured out. Get knocked up by a senior citizen and odds are he'll croak in a few years leaving you a nice house and insurance policy.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Bf [24M] is a movie buff and can rewatch the same movie multiple times a week. I [24F] don't enjoy this but he feels unloved when I refuse to watch. The situation is getting dramatic and stupid.

quote:

I've kind of got a weird issue here. Joshua loves movies. All types of movies. And he loves rewatching movies so he can catch any moments he missed, discuss the movie, create theories, ect.
I don't rewatch movies. I just don't. I get little to no pleasure out of seeing a movie multiple times. One of my very favorite movies came out in 2013 and between 2013 and 2017 I saw it 4 times, and that was very excessive for me. And I'm fine with that. I will never be the person that can watch their favorite movie multiple times a year, or rewatch a series over and over.

Joshua is not fine with this. On monday we watched train to busan. It was the first time for us both. We both enjoyed the movie and spent the rest of the night discussing it. Tuesday, Josh asked if we could watch it again because he really liked it. I was pretty uninterested but I said sure for his enjoyment and we saw it again. More discussion. I went to bed early on Wednesday so we didn't watch anything.

Friday he requested that we see it again and I told him I'm not interested but more power to him. Josh badgered me to watch it. He was incredibly annoying. I was trying to sew a rip in my skirt and he sat next to me with his tablets volume up as high as possible, and kept turning the screen to me to point out the same little things we discussed the days before! Train to Busan is a zombie movie so it was incredibly loud and very distracting.
So my patience wore down to nothing and I took his tablet from him and turned it off, then put it on his lap and went back to sewing. And this triggered a weepy argument where Josh said he feels like I was disregarding him and when I reject his effort he feels unloved. He said he enjoys discussing movies with me and just wanted to continue because it makes him feel loved when we engage in his hobbies.

I don't want to invalidate his feelings, but I watched it with him twice in one week and shut it down the third time. Ive never watched any movie twice in one week, but I did that for him because he enjoys it. I feel like I did my part in supporting his hobby. Josh knows I'm not a movie person but I feel like he just keeps asking for more in this situation. I'm also fully willing to discuss the movie without rewatching it with him! But he feels like the only authentic way to go about this is to watch it together.

So I just want some input on what I can do here. Josh requested to watch it again tonight since I shut it down yesterday and I refused again, which resulted in him being cranky. This is sooo dramatic and weird to me. It's getting old.

What can I do in this situation? How can I make him understand that I'm just not a movie person the way he is! The way this disagreement is going is so odd. I've offered to watch a new movie with him but it seems as if he wants to "win" by getting me to see the zombie movie again. Any advice?

Tl;dr: bf loves rewatching movies, I don't. He feels unloved when I refuse. Things are getting dramatic and weird. Please help.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Anony Mouse posted:

Here's a doozy

Me [58 M] with my pregnant girlfriend [22 F] Are we too far apart in age to make it work?

This girl has it all figured out. Get knocked up by a senior citizen and odds are he'll croak in a few years leaving you a nice house and insurance policy.

I wonder how many years this dude has been playing the "seduce freshmen for no-strings-attached strange that won't possibly stay around" game? I want her to be a legacy so her mom can have a long conversation with her about how Crazy Harold in the library is a college institution, but you don't want to be part of it

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
when the age gap is like 6 or 10 years it's gross b/c you know the dude's probably manipulative as hell

but when the age gap is 36 years? he's a librarian, he's not rich.

22F has a fetish imo

still gross, but for different reasons. I don't think you should build a lasting relationship on a fetish but hey he won't be around forever !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Progesterone based hormonal birth control (most of them, including all hormonal iuds) do not increase risks of blood clots.