Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pancakes posted:

Vaguely Trump talk: Went to a symposium of Chicago attorneys to coordinate ongoing efforts involving airport pro bono staffing and projects stemming out of it today. Decent CLE, got some training in for aiding in paths to citizenship and working as a legal observer at protests. Weird side note though, like a 10:1 women to men ratio among the attorneys who showed up. What's the term for the opposite of a sausage fest? I've also never actually been in a room before where someone asked people to state their preferred pronouns without a hint of irony.

clam bake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

ok so to bring it full circle: we've been talking about america defaulting on it's debt? that scene where rick turns their money's value to zero. that's what would happen

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm fully prepared to kill every spider on the planet if it means i can finally fulfill my dream of having a dickhole completely full of stinkbugs.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

lmao Rick watching 911 on the tv in his memory "their going to use this to take away our freedom"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

freckle posted:

I'm fully prepared to kill every spider on the planet if it means i can finally fulfill my dream of a dickhole completely full of stinkbugs.

buddy come to southern Indiana sometime we've got enough stink bugs to fill every dickhole on earth

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Grondoth posted:

I skipped a lot of pages

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
nothing can crawl up ur dickhole if your always cummin n pissin

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

stupidest drat bugs, big and slow and easy to catch and they don't even smell

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

if something crawls into your dick hole and its an illegitimate entry then ur body has a way of shutting it down

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Reddit ID'd it for me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larinioides_cornutus

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Thoatse posted:

i thought delta force was cool when i was a kid but now i feel grief

zangrief

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

punchymcpunch posted:

if something crawls into your dick hole and its an illegitimate entry then ur body has a way of shutting it down

#buildthecatheter

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

There's a parasitic amazon fish that will swim up your dickhole if you pee underwater

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there's no episode of rick and Morty it was all a cruel joke

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Agrajag posted:

lol they gonna politicize the fed.

Hmm that seems like kind of a bad idea.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

you should sacrifice bugs to it for the dairy farm gods

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Truga posted:

lol

pissgoblin is also poopman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3mCTyZK59Y

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

you should sacrifice bugs to it for the dairy farm gods

The bugs will do plenty o sacrificing on their own, look at how awful the door looks from fly poo poo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Truga posted:

lol

pissgoblin is also poopman

TRUM!

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
As I was walking into my house one night I felt something lightly tap me on top of my head. Thought nothing of it. Couple minutes later I was in the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I saw a gigantic spider chilling on top of my head.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
free ballooglans

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/848299191646515202

drunk guy in orangeface on fox news celebrating presidency, warning of hoover camps

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Nichael posted:

I think soap operas are better though, they're at least kind of funny and they follow an actual continuity of sorts. Power Rangers doesn't really.

Passions, by the way, was awesome and needs to be rebooted. gently caress, we need some Passions gifs in this thread.

was passions the one with the witch and the talking dummy

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yep

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

free ballooglans

I was wondering why i was about to talk bad about white people and not get probated

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

As I was walking into my house one night I felt something lightly tap me on top of my head. Thought nothing of it. Couple minutes later I was in the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I saw a gigantic spider chilling on top of my head.

that time you walked down the beach and looked back and only saw one set of footprints left by a giant spider with eight legs? it was that spider, carrying you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duscat posted:

that time you walked down the beach and looked back and only saw one set of footprints left by a giant spider with eight legs? it was that spider, carrying you

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

anime was right posted:

gently caress this economy where a 6piece nugget isnt 99cents!!!

also lol somehow in 3 years mcdonalds will bring this back

you have get 10 for 1.50 at burger king

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Rex-Goliath posted:

ok so to bring it full circle: we've been talking about america defaulting on it's debt? that scene where rick turns their money's value to zero. that's what would happen

if america defaults on its debt i think one of the immediate consequences regardless of how disastrously or not it goes: oil stops being priced in usd

which could dick us over haaaaard in the fullness of time

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Summer 2007 saw the resolution of the "blackmailer" storyline as Vincent Clarkson was revealed to be the half-man/half-woman blackmailer, and Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald was saved from execution for Vincent's crimes by Endora's spell that turned back time in the execution chamber.

The Jack Chop Guy
Mar 31, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

anime was right posted:

i could genuinely imagine them releasing an episode in full, but the ending of the first airing is completely different

What was different?

Iirc they guerilla released the s2 premier in 15 second chunks on instagram so they do weird stuff like this

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

dick, haaaaard, fullness

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pomp posted:

you have get 10 for 1.50 at burger king

yeah but then i have to go to burger king

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Rex-Goliath posted:

yeah this was the first thought i had watching it

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
oh my god the leper's colony

i gotta go get me one of those bird probes

goodnight all

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

What was different?

Iirc they guerilla released the s2 premier in 15 second chunks on instagram so they do weird stuff like this

oh its april fools so i could imagine them airing an entire episode with just one scene edited to gently caress with people (and to get premiere ratings)

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Duscat posted:

took the time to go though this and it is actually a pretty amazing thread! that dude had spirit

i am now inspired to walk across america myself, here's my initial loadout what do y'all think

https://www.joefrank.com/jfplayer.php?play=8699&sType=LISTEN

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fullhouse posted:

yeah this was the first thought i had watching it

its crazy how our entire society runs on the honor system of a single number

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Squizzle posted:

if america defaults on its debt i think one of the immediate consequences regardless of how disastrously or not it goes: oil stops being priced in usd

which could dick us over haaaaard in the fullness of time

not just oil. the dollar could lose its status as the worlds dominant reserve currency.

• Locked thread