Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Spacebump posted:

Any player going after another player's injury should be tossed imo. I care because the videos going viral with he play.

Maybe harden should consider *not* pinching other players' bellies with his injured arm if he doesn't want it to be slapped away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/JoelEmbiid/status/848339545342877696

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I love the fact that someone got cut because they couldn't match Micheal Beasley's work ethic.

He's been solid since he came back from China, I still wish Morey hadn't traded him for Ennis the decidedly non menacing fifth string point guard

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Much like Saṃsāra, the wheel of death and rebirth, The Process is eternal and cyclical

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Man, give us at least a couple of seasons of peak embiid basketball gods.dont be dicks.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Move the Bulls to TNT
For good
The "TNT Bulls" is a pretty cool name too or a banned energy supplement. They can be a roving homeless team, the league "NPC" always the visitor but always on TNT.
Then just bribe Chicago by giving them two new expansion teams. Still no supersonics though
Can someone print this out and mail it to Adam silver

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Bulls are not that bad now that Wade is hurt and they play Niko.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Zogo posted:

The 2014 Spurs are easily the best shooting team in the NBA finals (since 1983):

It was the most beautiful offense the world has ever seen

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
The Blazers in-arena DJ underwent surgery to have a cancerous tumor removed from his rectum. He woke up from surgery blind and with no feeling in his right arm/side. Super hosed up. DJ OG One rules and this is some bad stuff.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

April Fools!!!

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I agree that the Pistons are horrible. They aren't good or likeable or anything really. Just a weird husk of a team floating into oblivion.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Niwrad posted:

Bulls are not that bad now that Wade is hurt and they play Niko.

Yea, Wade's had mediocre FG shooting this season.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Then just bribe Chicago by giving them two new expansion teams. Still no supersonics though
Can someone print this out and mail it to Adam silver

Reinsdorf will never let it happen!

R.D. Mangles posted:

they're going to ruin their draft position in exchange for getting swept and then they're going to trade jimmy for george niang and the rights to royce white

Seeing Jimmy Butler go to another team. TFW your prison buddy escapes.

zelah posted:

The Blazers in-arena DJ underwent surgery to have a cancerous tumor removed from his rectum. He woke up from surgery blind and with no feeling in his right arm/side. Super hosed up. DJ OG One rules and this is some bad stuff.

This sounds like an April Fools' joke.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

EvanTH posted:

It was the most beautiful offense the world has ever seen
I'm still triggered whenever anyone implies a team exists that could've beaten them

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I'm still triggered whenever anyone implies a team exists that could've beaten them

led the nba in 3p%, no player averaged 17+ ppg, no player averaged more than 30 mpg, shannon was allowed to dunk

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

chunkles posted:

He's been solid since he came back from China, I still wish Morey hadn't traded him for Ennis the decidedly non menacing fifth string point guard

It's not like Beas would have cracked the Rockets frontcourt rotation either. Well I guess on nights when Nene rests

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Both Buddy and Ingram are on pace to end up averaging over 10 PPG for the season provided they aren't shut down, so it looks like that whole "first class to not have someone averaging 10 PPG" thing did not come to pass.

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

DeimosRising posted:

Stifle Tower is a top 5 active nickname for sure

I support Draymond for DPOY but this is undeniably true and makes the case for Gobert very strong

Gobert even has an awesome alternate nickname that Zach Lowe is trying to push: The French Rejection

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I love the fact that someone got cut because they couldn't match Micheal Beasley's work ethic.

It was really because Brogdon and his master's degree are out with a back injury, so they didn't have a third pg, not counting Giannis

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

BobHoward posted:

Gobert even has an awesome alternate nickname that Zach Lowe is trying to push: The French Rejection

Baguette That Out of Here

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Brolander posted:

good golly miss molly

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Spacebump posted:

Any player going after another player's injury should be tossed imo. I care because the videos going viral with he play.

Late to this discussion but gotta say

"Draymond Green: James Harden 'pinched' me, so I punched his wrist"

Is not something a grown man should say.

Draymond is a punk.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Punkin Spunkin posted:

The only way the 2014 Spurs could have been better is if T-Mac was still on the team and got a ring.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Speaking of which, congratulations to Spurs legend Tracy McGrady on his HoF selection.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
I love Tracy Mc Grady with all my heart

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Dejan Bimble posted:

Does anyone remember the august 26 2016 or thereabouts Uhh Yeah Dude episode where they talked about Millenials having poor grip strength and Seth going on for 20 minutes about how millenials pinch people

Yeah, that was one of the best insane Seth rants.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
I'm only at like 2010 in UYD

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

u might say rondo now prefers to play....connect THREE

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/848580843660492800

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Rip

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

BobHoward posted:

I support Draymond for DPOY but this is undeniably true and makes the case for Gobert very strong

That rules too

Brolander posted:

Aaaaaaahahahaha

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Rose is back baby

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

This Derrick Rose injury just saved a bunch of horrible GMs from themselves

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

lmao

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Time to resign Rose!!!!!!

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
May I offer a suggestion to mister jackson that he gives rose a 4 year 80 million dollars contact

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Rose w the torn knee. RIP

Imagine what could have been

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Whatever happened with that rape thing with Rose? I can't remember if I'm supposed to hate him or feel sorry for him.

Count Mippipopolous
Apr 10, 2008

How was Broadway Derrick Rose this year? Was he still always doing hard cuts and launching himself in awkward directions?

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

dokmo posted:

Whatever happened with that rape thing with Rose? I can't remember if I'm supposed to hate him or feel sorry for him.

I believe he was acquitted which means he is still guilty or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

dokmo posted:

He took pictures with the jury after he got off.

• Locked thread