Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So I'm just getting around to that Bill O'Reilly news. $13 loving million to cover up sexual assault, that is pretty impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

i mean goddamn of course he gon gently caress the environment he campaigned on it thats why you voted for him in the first place you piece of poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GobiasIndustries posted:

So I'm just getting around to that Bill O'Reilly news. $13 loving million to cover up sexual assault, that is pretty impressive.

him being as expensive as he is ugly is old news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxc8ZY0plM4

but the god best news :allears:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol bitch he kills human children in their beds too

so many of these people on the right are experiencing culture shock right now because they're used to the left just rolling their eyes and moving on when they say dumb rear end poo poo like this, but now they get screamed at and called out on why bear cub killing isn't okay but illegally detaining American citizens for being Hispanic and killing hundreds and hundreds of civilians because they're brown is amazing and going to MAGA

So much for the tolerant left!

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

You know what I don't want to happen I don't anyone to ban my weed

I mean I guess it's already like that but don't kill where it's legal

I've been standing on my staircase for the last five straight minutes or so realizing how tall I am and soaking it in and suddenly I got mad as gently caress about Jeff Sessions

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

no bill.........no!!!!!! dont!!!

noooooo biiiiiillllll noooooo

spoilered in case gang of dudes grabbin a lady is traumatic for anyone, trigger warnings are aok imo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i mean goddamn of course he gon gently caress the environment he campaigned on it thats why you voted for him in the first place you piece of poo poo

yes but he was only supposed to do bad things to black people, not Real Americans

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

so many of these people on the right are experiencing culture shock right now because they're used to the left just rolling their eyes and moving on when they say dumb rear end poo poo like this, but now they get screamed at and called out on why bear cub killing isn't okay but illegally detaining American citizens for being Hispanic and killing hundreds and hundreds of civilians because they're brown is amazing and going to MAGA

So much for the tolerant left!

lol world full a

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
bill o'grabme

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Good soup! posted:

I've been standing on my staircase for the last five straight minutes or so realizing how tall I am and soaking it in and suddenly I got mad as gently caress about Jeff Sessions

they're going to take your weed away

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
It has to feel really good to put out a press statement that says 'well he's never been formally charged of sexual assault but yes we have paid about $13 million for...reasons"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Oh yeah they're comin after weed, not in spite of the fact that it's a stupid and unwinnable fight that is even less popular than the AHCA loss, but BECAUSE OF those things

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:rip: mhloaeh

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Yinlock posted:

they're going to take your weed away

Please... No....

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
The Weed Rebellion of 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Good soup! posted:

Please... No....

obama took away all the guns and now trump will take away all the weed

when will this vicious cycle end

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Donkwich posted:

4/20, also known as Judgement Day,

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Literally a day before Sessions announced that he was going after legal weed in a serious way, Shaman Facebook posted some idiotic article about how Trump was going to legalize it nationwide and quoted as their evidence some article where he said he was ambivalent toward it back in 1998

I normally don't chime in because you aren't supposed to walk in your stone garden, but I couldn't resist calling them idiots for reposting that garbage and give it a week before Sessions announces he's coming for their poo poo hard

It took less than 24 hours. Thanks, slaver elf

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Donkwich posted:

I've begun stocking up on ammunition and canned hams right this moment

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol -------- they lettin u pick movies again?
Hey guess what this movie was loving phenomenal and exactly what nite crew is all about and anyone who missed it is a big dumb idiot.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Good soup! posted:

Did sessions do something today, or the inevitability?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Literally a day before Sessions announced that he was going after legal weed in a serious way, Shaman Facebook posted some idiotic article about how Trump was going to legalize it nationwide and quoted as their evidence some article where he said he was ambivalent toward it back in 1998

I normally don't chime in because you aren't supposed to walk in your stone garden, but I couldn't resist calling them idiots for reposting that garbage and give it a week before Sessions announces he's coming for their poo poo hard

It took less than 24 hours. Thanks, slaver elf

I will give him credit for making himself more hateable at every opportunity.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

I would love a chance to smoke with Trump, think of all the cool rear end trivia answers about Donald Trump I could learn, such as the following:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Good soup! posted:

I would love a chance to smoke with Trump, think of all the cool rear end trivia answers about Donald Trump I could learn, such as the following:

Somebody needs to trick Trump into eating some LSD or DMT or shrooms at least

I wanna see if he literally deflates once his ego is destroyed

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Hey guess what this movie was loving phenomenal and exactly what nite crew is all about and anyone who missed it is a big dumb idiot.

lol u mad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

you think you got trouble kid, you think you got problems, try fighting against the weed rebels. one of those fuckers hotboxed my best friend, had to mercy kill him so he wouldn't wake up to see all the super cancer we know weed causes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i'm the three stealth edits

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Did sessions do something today, or the inevitability?

The inevitable man, I'm just in my home, not bothering anyone with some made in America poo poo, and I'm just feeling the good vibes and fuckin old dudes are just gonna continue loving poo poo up.

Fake edit still standing on the staircase, leaving now

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

smoke sessions

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

That DICK! posted:

i'm the three stealth edits

greetings

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
jeff cess shuns

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Good soup! posted:

The inevitable man, I'm just in my home, not bothering anyone with some made in America poo poo, and I'm just feeling the good vibes and fuckin old dudes are just gonna continue loving poo poo up.

hey sorry buddy we need cannabis to be Extremely Illegal so we can keep up the Prison Industrial Complex and ensure there's a huge population of minorities stripped of their right to vote working for free, concentrated largely in the sou...hey wait a second

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

smoke sessions

his full name is Hufflepuff Jackoff Sessions

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
hello friends

nite crew TV is rolling hard this evening, we just finished watching 1 movie, and have 2 more queued

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

come on in and hang out with us, there's tons of people here and we just need u!!!!

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

when i launched my teenage son out of a 30-story window for smoking weed i knew with ironclad certainty that i was doing the right thing, and i'm sure whatever was left of him that hadn't been ravaged by cannabis particles was grateful

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
come watch psycho cop i'll kinda be watching it http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew oh someone already posted ok

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Yinlock posted:

you think you got trouble kid, you think you got problems, try fighting against the weed rebels. one of those fuckers hotboxed my best friend, had to mercy kill him so he wouldn't wake up to see all the super cancer we know weed causes

No joke, before I'm about to die I want to be placed in a small,maybe shed-sized structure made entirely of weed with me inside of it and set it on fire and go out like a soldier while everyone who is watching and can pay their respects while being really high

Or just a pyre I guess

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NCTV recruiting kind of hard tonight

Think they may be creating one of them death cults over there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Good soup! posted:

Word up, rec weed is good. Good luck with the stairs, sounds like kitchen &a couch time.

• Locked thread