Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Yeah well deserved, this poo poo is not giving me any confidence for the Barca game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Ffs!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Oh man, that was close, can't believe Mertens tried to score himself instead of tapping it over to Insigne

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Oh man, that was close, can't believe Mertens tried to score himself instead of tapping it over to Insigne

On the replay I think he was just straining to reach and redirect the ball in any capacity, just got unlucky that it hit the post.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

On the replay I think he was just straining to reach and redirect the ball in any capacity, just got unlucky that it hit the post.

yeah, I thought he was trying to hook it around but it's pretty crazy he even got to it at all.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

What was the reason Dybala didn't start? He didn't play for Argentina did he?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

What was the reason Dybala didn't start? He didn't play for Argentina did he?

Yeah, minor injury, muscle strain he picked up against Sampdoria

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

get ready for the 90th minute Higuain game winning goal guys

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

get ready for the 99th minute Higuain game winning penalty guys

fixed

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Bleh. Lucky to get the point.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
*sad trombone noise*

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Did they yell "Spazzaturra!" Every time Higuain touched the ball so he remembered where he came from?

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Trick question, higuain never touched the ball

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The food is not this good in Turin

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Oh also, that North Korean kid that Cagliari signed got some minutes at the end of the match today. First North Korean to play in the league.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Gigi Galli posted:

The food is not this good in Turin

100 million dollars

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/Dan_Maze/status/848863850573291523

Not a bad jersey that.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

That's real good. Classic, simple.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Looks normal and good.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Inter - Sampdoria is pretty good

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Well I guess it's finally settled then

http://www.football-italia.net/100522/muntari-ghost-goal-not-enough

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

His brain has been fried by Zeman.

Also Schick is real good, I hope Inter don't buy him.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

I'm glad we can put this matter to rest

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I agree, Sulley Muntari has brain damage and can't be trusted. It's obvious now.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Lol Brozovic

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
:getin: Quags

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Very good

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Lol at the cameraman zooming in on Wanda pouting at the final whistle

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cool article about Bernadeschi http://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/federico-bernardeschi

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It's gonna be hard for Fiorentina to keep him I think, even if he doesn't end up at Juve, the absurd price the usual foreign suspects will offer will be hard to turn down. What's the ownership situation like now anyway? Are the Della Valle still holding on with a iron grip?

Unrelated, the second Rome derby in the coppa italia is tomorrow. Should be good.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Apr 4, 2017

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I don't think he will go to Juve but I think he might be gone next summer if he continues firing. This summer if We are unlucky.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Cool Mihajlovic/Belotti story, following last match where the Gallo hit 100 caps with Torino.

https://twitter.com/Dulafive/status/849244895109840896

"After Toro-Udinese we went to eat in Turin, to celebrate Belotti's 100 caps, he took us to eat fish in a local restaurant.
As we go to pay, what does this dumbass do? Puts his share + 40 euros saying "oh I paid my share and paid for the 2 limoncello bottles"
I don't give a poo poo how good you are, when you are tightfisted I lose my mind, if you don't pay up for your party for me you gotta sweat.
So, when everyone else went dancing, I told him there would be extra training on monday morning: he slept 3 hours, came to the grounds alone, I sent the physio and he did the 1km run ten times until midday.
Next time he will learn to swipe that loving card."

EDIT: goddamnit this might be a fake. Oh well, I leave it up cause it is definitely something Sinisa would do and probably has done.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Apr 4, 2017

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

loving lmao, the idea of even being that cheap as a footballer is just incredible.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I choose to believe

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
im wondering about todays cup game

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

fat greasy puto posted:

im wondering about todays cup game

I'm thinking Lazio goes through, they're 2-0 up and I don't think that Roma are willing to risk their better players for this. I think it'll be clear when we see the lineups.

Pinilla has received a 5 game ban for "intimidating and threatening" the referee during Atalanta's 5-0 win over Genoa this past weekend. I didn't see it but apparently he went nuts at the ref after getting a yellow (which would have him disqualified him for the next game anyway).

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

loving lmao, the idea of even being that cheap as a footballer is just incredible.

Fiorentina's historical radio broadcaster, David Guetta (yes, like the DJ), wrote a book as he was particularly active during the Cecchi Gori years, in fact hosting a show in their TV during their Fiorentina ownership. He wrote a book some time back, and it is full of anecdotes that are pretty much like that. Off the top of my head (this was during the 90s):

- players would refuse to show up to the show if they were not gifted with VHS tapes (Cecchi Gori Group was one of the major italian cinema groups at the time), and no player would accept any less than other players; it had to be the best movies and the same amount of tapes;
- one player, Piacentini, after a show where he was gifted a coat by one of the show's sponsor, asked Guetta if he could intercede on his behalf to maybe obtain a nicer one (and this was a minor leather shop in Prato, not a giant multinational or anything);
- another (unnamed) player, again from the 90s, going to a fan club's "anniversary" party as guest of honor, got 2 gold watches as present for the privilege, and the next day went to the jeweler shop to have cash back since he "already had one".

Plus, there were tons of stories during the 90s of players getting conned with get-rich schemes, I believe Vieri and Baggio both were victims at some point.

Football players are greedy little shits. So the Mihajlovic's tale, even if probably fake, I can guarantee happened in some other form.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lazio just scored, 3-0 aggregate.

e: El Shaarawy - 3-1

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Apr 4, 2017

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I call fake. Who the gently caress drinks two bottles of limoncello by themselves? If he's too cheap to pay he's too cheap to share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

This is tied now and Roma seem up for it, maybe they should've played not like poo poo in the first game, lol

• Locked thread