Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The double submission, Moogles and Chocobos,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The Hardy Boyz, Cena married Nikki, Bray summoning worms, Ortons CGI snake, Naomi and Bayley both won/retained belts, The Quintuple Pedigree Reversal...and so much more I can't remember because I've been watching wrestling for 7.5 hours

Remember when Roman Reigns jacked off his arm and delivered the spear that retired the Undertaker, after bouncing off the ropes into a half second arm grab.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ricflairnatrboy/status/848750954749054976

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fairly loving win Mania everyone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rob Gronkowski interfering in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I was there in person I would be sobbing right now lol.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Remember when Roman Reigns jacked off his arm and delivered the spear that retired the Undertaker, after bouncing off the ropes into a half second arm grab.

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

KO calling Jericho a piece of trash and saying he has no friends.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

Wormskull posted:

Do you not watch NXT.

I do.

This is the first time they have let her do it on the main roster. She tapped out at Survivor Series if I remember.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Enzo and Cass doing a What? chant style promo as they walked the ring but with How You Doin? instead.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
a friend subscribed to the network just for this and just asked what else he should use his free month for and my first thought was the ryback/bryan table for 3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

a friend subscribed to the network just for this and just asked what else he should use his free month for and my first thought was the ryback/bryan table for 3

That's for real in my top ten things to watch so.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

That old rear end rumble for the Best Gimmick or whatever where it's three different guys in chicken suits trying to throw Bozo the Clown over the top rope

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hey that's from X-7, I thought it was older than that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There was a false finish where I was about to jump out of my chair and punch the monitor on that last match so in a way I guess it was a success. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

That old rear end rumble for the Best Gimmick or whatever where it's three different guys in chicken suits trying to throw Bozo the Clown over the top rope

The Bushwackers do their funny walk to the ring in that one, get into the ring, and get immediately tipped over the top rope and keep doing the walk back up the ramp. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus Gene Okerlund gets on the mic and makes fun of how slow the iron sheik moves with his walker, due to his hosed legs.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh drat I forgot Stephanie McMahon was killed by her husband Triple H tonight

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

In Training posted:

The double submission, Moogles and Chocobos,
Ah love it, Moogle!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Wormskull posted:

Plus Gene Okerlund gets on the mic and makes fun of how slow the iron sheik moves with his walker, due to his hosed legs.
The original plan was for Slaughter to win, but it turned out that there was no safe way to throw out Sheik without seriously injuring him, so he got the win.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

Tell your bud to watch Wrestlemania 30 after the Table for 3

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

1. Episode 226 of Monday Night Raw
2. Table for Three - Intercontinental Champions
3. Wrestlemania X-7
4. Smackdown episode where Edge and Kelly Kelly fight I think Ziggler and Michelle McCool?? I don't remember the episode but it heavily features Vickie Guerrero and Matt Striker on commentary. It's what made me start watching wrestling.
5. Hell in a Cell 2010
6. Wrestlemania 30
7. Legends House
8. Legends of Wrestling
9. Monday Night Wars
10. Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is Paul Heyman

Those are probably what I would recommend if I had a top ten list.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe replace Hell in a Cell 2010 with Halloween Havoc 1999 so you can get a glimpse of the PPV insanity of Russo Era WCW.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the first one night stand is pretty good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah but find a bootleg of it so you can hear the Metallica song for Sandman's entrance.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Yeah but find a bootleg of it so you can hear the Metallica song for Sandman's entrance.

true true

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
welp guys hope you're ready as i have found a picture of roman reigns crying post match

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

|Find one of him with his head shot off by a 1960s style presidential assassin.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have a soft spot for the Evolution v Shield feud because that's when I first started getting into wrestling. I think it was payback where Seth has a bunch of crazy jumps off balconies into different members of Evolution

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You

elf help book posted:

Royal Rumble 2000 is one of my favorites.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh the Christmas episode of Raw 1997

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I have a soft spot for the Evolution v Shield feud because that's when I first started getting into wrestling. I think it was payback where Seth has a bunch of crazy jumps off balconies into different members of Evolution

The Nexus match between Wade Barrett and John Cena in Hell in a Cell 2010 is awesome, in a similar way.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

frank.club posted:

the first one night stand is pretty good

The second one night stand was the first ppv I ever watched and I loved it so much lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He should be ashamed of himself. He couldn't even been arsed to put Taker insanely over for his last match. Selfish cock sucker.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tfw you fail a test you studied really hard for

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roman Reigns is a Holocaust denier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

yea. thats also the one where batista comes out as mega man i think. his gear did not match haitch and randy's at all lol