Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think you had to post on April fool's to get an av switch, but I didn't post at all that day so I 'missed out' I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

bengy81 posted:

So Andy Milonakis has a twitch channel...
Anyways, if you are drinking and bored, it's entertaining.

Saw him on Action Bronson's ancient aliens show in the Fall. Surprised the lil guy is still alive

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Comedy central is doing a thing.

https://twitter.com/PresidentShow/status/848915853668175873

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

GIP Sensing session: what kinds of things do you people want from me

For life to be more like Contra for the SNES.

I wanna do sweet rear end flips from missile to missile while shooting aliens in their friggin faces

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

I remember a sit down between John Oliver and Stephen Colbert where they leaned kinda heavily towards the idea that the both of them as well as well as other similar folks normalizing this garbage under the guise of comedy played a not-insignificant role of getting Trump elected.

Guess we're forgetting about that.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Capn Beeb posted:

I remember a sit down between John Oliver and Stephen Colbert where they leaned kinda heavily towards the idea that the both of them as well as well as other similar folks normalizing this garbage under the guise of comedy played a not-insignificant role of getting Trump elected.

Guess we're forgetting about that.

They might be overestimating their influence a wee bit considering every republican voted for trump regardless.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Interrupting politishit chat with good music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU83gSISIJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzo8OvAflqw

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Kawasaki Nun posted:

They might be overestimating their influence a wee bit considering every republican voted for trump regardless.

Sure, but there were also people voting for him as a joke like the Brexit joke "haha it won't happen" voters. :v:

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

:nws: for glitter boobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVIfhjrZT00

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

All hilarious eBay auctions are fake because there is zero consequence to just not paying.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Buca di Bepis posted:

All hilarious eBay auctions are fake because there is zero consequence to just not paying.

Do you hate fun?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It'd be funnier if someone were actually paying

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
one time like gently caress 15 years ago i listed a heroquest boardgame with all the pieces on Ebay just to see what it would go for, it went for like like an absurd amount of money for a lovely 80s boardgame and I just never answered the buyer lol IDK why I did that but that game was cool as gently caress even though I think the only time I played it was with my gf who I probably boned the most and would bone again today no questions asked, that one you know, and I think we just ended up boning on a pile of skeletons or something

ok not really on top of the skeletons that was for humors sake

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I get that memes are the undisputed height of comedy these days, but I have some trouble believing that a bunch of kids that were between 3 and 6 years old in 1998 remember what loving sauce McDonald's had back then.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

one time like gently caress 15 years ago i listed a heroquest boardgame with all the pieces on Ebay just to see what it would go for, it went for like like an absurd amount of money for a lovely 80s boardgame and I just never answered the buyer lol IDK why I did that but that game was cool as gently caress even though I think the only time I played it was with my gf who I probably boned the most and would bone again today no questions asked, that one you know, and I think we just ended up boning on a pile of skeletons or something

heroquest was pretty rad

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

heroquest was pretty rad

the figures are what made it tbh

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I get that memes are the undisputed height of comedy these days, but I have some trouble believing that a bunch of kids that were between 3 and 6 years old in 1998 remember what loving sauce McDonald's had back then.
I dunno, man, there are some real Hamburglars out there.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

That's funny I feel Heroquest prevented me from getting laid.

Worth it. Heroquest rules.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I was a teenager in 98. And I still remember being let down in 97 when they killed the arch deluxe. But they brought back the mcrib for a limited time so I forgot the deluxe for 20 years.

So I don't know where you're getting the 3-6 ages.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8au4ckD0Y

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Welp, back's out for the day.

Time to move as little as possible while laying on the floor the rest of the day.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Welp, back's out for the day.

Time to move as little as possible while laying on the floor the rest of the day.

What's up there horrible back buddy

I've got 3 bulging discs and frequently can't move for days at a time :thumbsup:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I've got 3 bulging discs and frequently can't move for days at a time :thumbsup:

That's why most people have a buddy help hide the body

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Rad Lieutenant posted:

L3, L4, L5 flattened here. Stenosis, sacroiliitis, degenerative disc disease and a wasting right leg from nerve damage as bonus prizes. Been since July or so since my last bad spell, real bad one January '16.

I love the irony of likely being immobile a few days to weeks a year, but the rating for my back alone wouldn't cover my cheap rent.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I was a teenager in 98. And I still remember being let down in 97 when they killed the arch deluxe. But they brought back the mcrib for a limited time so I forgot the deluxe for 20 years.

So I don't know where you're getting the 3-6 ages.

I remember going to the jetsons movie as a kid, then afterward we went to burger king and I got one of those Siamese twin cheeseburgers they did for a while. I don't remember any mulan sauce, though.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I was outside the window of giving a poo poo about nuggets or disney movies at 15/16, so I honestly don't remember it. I do clearly remember the beanie baby happy meals and the shamrock shake when it first came out.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
pouring one out for our GIP homies who died fighting trump retards in TFR for some reason

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TFR has no poo poo trump supporters? lol

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
lol wtf happened

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
:lol: What thread was that?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
it's not that crazy I just found it by looking at the leper's colony

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805825&pagenumber=184&perpage=40#post471051103

edit: smiling jack and mlmp80

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

:lol: What thread was that?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3805825&pagenumber=184&perpage=40#post471051103

TBF it looks like he had a little catty-minimeltdown and thats why he ate the super lenient 6 hour

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Booblord Zagats posted:

TBF it looks like he had a little catty-minimeltdown and thats why he ate the super lenient 6 hour

his rap sheet says its gonna be a longer one and I wont say any names but did you see who he was talking to, aka the worst poster

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Did three olives start posting in tfr now?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
^^^^ I thought they meant Tenement Funster^^^

But I kinda love Three Olives because while being terrible, at least he's entertaining with his generally terrible thoughts

his rap sheet says its gonna be a longer one and I wont say any names but did you see who he was talking to, aka the worst poster

Every poster in SA is the worst poster, imo. It's our legacy to this internet

But seriously, sky shark's an rear end in a top hat but they let themselves get baited by like it was an internet argument in 2003 and then acted pretty bitch-made about it. If it's more than a 24 hour though it's overkill

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Wading in from TFR to mention that the resident historian/history nerd who had moderation foisted upon him is trying to keep a modicum of civility in that thread, including probating ad homonym attacks. But you know from the bleedover between the two groups that there are some obstinately terrible posters.

One of the reasons I lurk in GiP is because y'all have an uncanny ability to get pissed with one another and get over it in like 10 minutes. This is probably the only forum I ever see people post "You know what, you're right, I overreacted. . . " So, uh, I guess what I'm saying is thanks for your service to nerds talking on the internet.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

pouring one out for our GIP homies who died fighting trump retards in TFR for some reason

RIP in piss

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the forums would be a better place if sky shark was just permabanned IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Reverand maynard posted:

the forums would be a better place if sky shark was just permabanned IMO

• Locked thread