Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Bill Goldberg posted:

roman reigns ruined wrestlemania

add it to the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SpiritOfSanDimas posted:

lol its weird he's doing the same gimmick with like 50% of the intensity

also my take on it is that the character is he's trying to be normal matt hardy but he was so insane in tna that he can't turn it off, so he's doing a normal generic baby face promo and then he just says PROCURED in his #broken voice

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Is Undertaker the biggest WWE-specific star ever? Like, there are objectively bigger stars who came from the WWE/F but went off to wrestle elsewhere (Hogan) or become movie stars (Rock) or disappeared for most of a decade (Michaels) or pulled a Lesnar or something, but 'Taker has been a consistent WWF-only main-event talent for, what, 26 years? Is it him or Cena?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

When did taker get fat

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

The #1 star of Wrestlemania 33 is the one security lady who actually did her job properly, because nobody bothered to tell her Gronk was part of the angle.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Neodoomium posted:

The #1 star of Wrestlemania 33 is the one security lady who actually did her job properly, because nobody bothered to tell her Gronk was part of the angle.

I didn't know who gronk was either

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The best thing for romans career would be if he was magically turned into a big dog

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017

VJeff posted:

Whooooof. Roman. Buddy.

fuckin taker jumped before roman and had a proper grasp what a shitt

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

That DICK! posted:

The best thing for romans career would be if he was magically turned into a big dog

Or just tag with somebody, anybody

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

on monday night raw, april 3rd 2017, roman reigns will come out in a fursuit and start jacking off onto undertaker's coat

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I am not watching Raw

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

a.lo posted:

I am not watching Raw

oh the hardyz alone will be worth it

plus Roman might budd Dwyer himself

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Endorph posted:

on monday night raw, april 3rd 2017, roman reigns will come out in a fursuit and start jacking off onto undertaker's coat

That DICK! posted:

What if we merge these ideas, and it's revealed an actual big dog is the true Roman Reigns, who has been wearing a human costume to this point? It would explain his personality and never taking off the vest. Then the dog can do the jacking off thing.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Still not sure why it could've been Taker/Styles

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

a.lo posted:

I am not watching Raw

I will watch Raw to witness the destruction of my favorite stars debuting/returning to put over Roman Reigns

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!

The Landstander posted:

What if we merge these ideas, and it's revealed an actual big dog is the true Roman Reigns, who has been wearing a human costume to this point? It would explain his personality and never taking off the vest. Then the dog can do the jacking off thing.

book it

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Ramp Snake is still really funny over here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Joe Anaoi can continue to voice the character. That's fine. Do an Eddie Mcdowd thing. The Thousand Matches of Roman Reigns.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

ribtstu posted:

fuckin taker jumped before roman and had a proper grasp what a shitt

The political hit

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Tweak posted:

I will watch Raw to witness the destruction of my favorite stars debuting/returning to put over Roman Reigns

Yeah me too I guess

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
Is Bobby Rood like Ric Flair but better?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

how was wrestlemania

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

its me glenda posted:

how was wrestlemania

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

its me glenda posted:

how was wrestlemania

let me tell you about Ramp Snake

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
it was ok

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

its me glenda posted:

how was wrestlemania

People were really into the goldberg/lesnar match

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ruggington posted:

let me tell you about Ramp Snake

preach, my snake brother

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Hey! Look at me, everybody! I'm the Undertaker! Howdy howdy howdy!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I'm a Roman denier. Does he really have six moves?

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

preach, my snake brother

what if a man, a snake man, surfed on a snake straight out of a ps2 cutscene

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Taker: let's try this reversal spot again ok
Roman: nope I give up and I suck
Taker: but my retirement hhhnngghgn

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS

oldpainless posted:

Taker: let's try this reversal spot again ok
Roman: nope I give up and I suck
Taker: but my retirement hhhnngghgn

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Golden Bee posted:

Yeah, maybe

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That mania was really bad. Even the good things were merely fine. No match rose above a middling match. The woman's fatal 4 way was good but ended 10 minutes early. The ladder match was fun but it wasn't anything special. Hardy's wining was real cool though. I actually really liked Brock vs Goldberg because they just said gently caress it and did a 5 minute match where they did nothing but finishers, but is this really the level of mania we're supposed to expect? Isn't this the biggest show of the year? What made it special or different than any other ppv other than some nice gear and pyro.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Tr33 posted:

it was ok

I agree, I enjoyed it. Nice that Taker got a classy send-off, I liked that post about him showing up on commentary like it's nothing, would be a hoot.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

The_Rob posted:

That mania was really bad. Even the good things were merely fine. No match rose above a middling match. The woman's fatal 4 way was good but ended 10 minutes early. The ladder match was fun but it wasn't anything special. Hardy's wining was real cool though. I actually really liked Brock vs Goldberg because they just said gently caress it and did a 5 minute match where they did nothing but finishers, but is this really the level of mania we're supposed to expect? Isn't this the biggest show of the year? What made it special or different than any other ppv other than some nice gear and pyro.

there was a snake on the ramp

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Golden Bee posted:

I can't vouch for it, he only used three tonight.

A dozen superman punches, 1 lazy rear end samoan drop, and four or five spears that he still managed to botch the last one of.

Oh, and he DDT'd himself into an announce table.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The_Rob posted:

WMs are overloaded and bad so any one that has more than 4 matches,that don't feel like a waste of time means it's a fine time spend.

The ME sucked but i've been watching great Taker matches to make up for it. First two thirds were solid, last 3rd was snooze worthy. Good 4 hour show. Mediocre 7.5 hour show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Golden Bee posted:

he has four at best. until I see him actually pull off a powerbomb I say it's three

• Locked thread