Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

PMush Perfect posted:

"Oh, there's a new Poppy upda-"

:stare:
Dark.

And she didn't even get the swirly-eyes this time. That's only a 6 or 7 on the Poppy Glare scale.

Tuxedo Ted fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Mar 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Yvonmukluk posted:

Dammit, Jack, you had one job!

Well, technically two.

get hype for fatberg

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

PleasingFungus posted:

get hype for fatberg

don't doxx me

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
when my ghost lover and i have sex it's like the titanic smashing up against an insatiable fatberg. no survivors

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
When I was an ambiguously-gendered child, my teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I knew the answer, the same way I knew my name, or that Cool Ranch is the superior flavor of Dorito, ingrained. indisputable knowledge. My answer came not from my mouth, but from the core of my bones, from the purest, truest reaches of my heart (long since crusted over with cynicism). As I thought on it, I realized that someone had a boner, and it might have been me. I think I was still getting over a ghostdick infection at the time, so I can never be totally sure, but I think it's probably safe to assume that my wigwam was wigwarm. My hyperventilating disco monstrosity was as proud and ornery as it has ever been, because it knew the truth.

It was to be expected, of course. As anyone with a dick can tell you, there is no moment of self-examination greater than the wave of shame after you're done masturbating. It was that part of me, that shame-enlightenment, that stepped on my neck and answered, from the top of my lungs to the bottom of my butt. It was all according to plan, all a part of sharing my true answer with a cold, uncaring universe and making GBS threads all over its cornflakes. This moment, it would never leave me, because I had clarity, true, perfect knowledge.

I knew that no matter what happened, I would want to be someone who could watch an episode of How It's Made without crying from the beauty of it.

That or drive a taxi. Taxis are cool.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
RIP Morbi's tumblr, which is likely flooded with tells insisting that witch is gendered towards females, again.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Unlucky7 posted:

RIP Morbi's tumblr, which is likely flooded with tells insisting that witch is gendered towards females, again.

This caused me to actually check the tumblr. No, it's flooded with idiots siding with the goddamn snake from last page.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Wittgen posted:

This caused me to actually check the tumblr. No, it's flooded with idiots siding with the goddamn snake from last page.

The snake does have a legitimate grievance!

Buuut my sympathy can only go so far when you reject a good solution because of pride.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

The snake does have a legitimate grievance!

Buuut my sympathy can only go so far when you reject a good solution because of pride.

No he doesn't! He just doesn't want to share or get his needed sun in a way other than his first choice.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Wittgen posted:

No he doesn't! He just doesn't want to share or get his needed sun in a way other than his first choice.

The last part is what I mean by running out of sympathy when you reject other solutions. But having a biological need to get sun and not having the space to do it is definitely a legitimate grievance.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Wittgen posted:

You can tell when the arguments from the /co/ threads get to the point when someone feels the need to stop it by getting an answer straight from the morb's mouth

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I like that Vattu's getting into representative government, although she's probably not the most in touch with your average fluter.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Today's Bad Machinery doesn't bode well for Lottie. :ohdear:

Turpentine Caz
Oct 21, 2009

INITIATING KAYKE-EATING SOFTWARE
Okay the rabbit in Poppy is great. :allears: You've gotta be a good performer to pull off a magic act in a world where nearly everyone can do magic.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
I'm sorry Boris you had a good run as best tertiary character but MMMMMMAAAAGIC Rabbit is too powerful.

Also this Bad Machinery story is ending on an oddly flat note thus far. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I read through [un]Divine just in time for it to update and oh my god, tiny pocket Baphomet. :psyduck: I wants one.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Captain Oblivious posted:

I'm sorry Boris you had a good run as best tertiary character but MMMMMMAAAAGIC Rabbit is too powerful.

Also this Bad Machinery story is ending on an oddly flat note thus far. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

I just noticed that the rabbit literally has nothing up his sleeves all the time.

snucks
Nov 3, 2008

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Tollymain posted:

badnix's current guest comic is promising
I'm worried I made it too formulaic

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
These loss edits are really getting esoteric

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Captain Oblivious posted:

I'm very worried that This Is It and he's winding the whole thing down.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Scaramouche posted:

He has said he is doing exactly that, yes.

(At least for Bad Machinery specifically, he's planning to move on to other, more gingery parts of the Bobbinsverse)

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Scaramouche posted:

At least we now know where Erin wound up.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Straight White Shark posted:

He has said he is doing exactly that, yes.

(At least for Bad Machinery specifically, he's planning to move on to other, more gingery parts of the Bobbinsverse)

Shelley right? Man I do not and have never given a gently caress about Shelley. Oh well I guess.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Isn't this like the fourth time he's said he's winding down bad machinery?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Something like that, maybe this time he will be satisfied with the ending.

My take on Shelley is that the wrong Winters sister was sent to hell.

I wonder if the Boy will try to go back to his old job after being declared dead and buried.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

ZearothK posted:

Something like that, maybe this time he will be satisfied with the ending.

My take on Shelley is that the wrong Winters sister was sent to hell.

I wonder if the Boy will try to go back to his old job after being declared dead and buried.

Also being a teen again. Erin's pretty much the same height as Lottie, by the looks of things.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

Yvonmukluk posted:

Also being a teen again. Erin's pretty much the same height as Lottie, by the looks of things.

I think Lottie is just taller. Nobody has commented on Erin being younger, so I'm pretty sure she and the Boy haven't changed.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

the new poppy page is subtle

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

AriadneThread posted:

the new poppy page is subtle

What a nightmare April Fools page.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Inspired by a guy on the /co/ threads who does edits with actual animal photos

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
So I know a lot of folks don't like them, but did any comics have good April Fool's gags this year? I've been at work all day and haven't really been able to check.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Chapter 4 of Deprived begins.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

gob says it hurts!! only has five pages left

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Jack you goddamn moron.

Gorilla Desperado
Oct 9, 2012

The Lord of Hats posted:

Jack you goddamn moron.

Indeed. Now with link: Gaddammit Jack

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

He'll get a crush on Lottie next, and then the circle will be complete.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Lottie is already clearly a dangerous nutter though.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Gonna miss Bad Machinery but also sorry the Mystery Boys turned into worthless idiots before the end. Every character's always had traits to laugh at, but Jack and Linton especially became consistent punchlines and actively harmful to every investigation :( why

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Tenebrais posted:

Lottie is already clearly a dangerous nutter though.

Yeah, I mean, if loving Mildred is too out there for him, Lottie might as well be on fire.

I don't really know what he's freaking out about. Is it the car? Jack are you freaking out because your crush temporarily commandeered a vehicle in an attempt to prevent the town you live in being eaten by demons? You shrub. You mongoose. You goddamn toblerone.

feetnotes posted:

Gonna miss Bad Machinery

It'll be back in like a week. Never trust John Allison to drop a webcomic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

feetnotes posted:

Gonna miss Bad Machinery but also sorry the Mystery Boys turned into worthless idiots before the end. Every character's always had traits to laugh at, but Jack and Linton especially became consistent punchlines and actively harmful to every investigation :( why

Jack has always been kind of a spaz, but yeah Linton just straight up stopped having a personality other than 'horny' at some point

iow, an accurate characterization of teenage boys

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Apr 4, 2017

• Locked thread