Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

brugroffil posted:

what is with these dumb shitstain D's voting for cloture? what the hell is in it for them?

They're afraid that the Republicans will use the nuclear option, ending in the same result except the Republicans look even more like the bad guys and when the pendulum swings the other way they can eat poo poo for their own actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
nanowrimo this *crotch chops*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/848926253981806592

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

"bipartisan in the age of trump" is also the title of my new noir poetry collection

MARLOWE: Hark what light from 'neath office door breaks? It is the dawn, and dames' gams are the sun.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

brugroffil posted:

what is with these dumb shitstain D's voting for cloture? what the hell is in it for them?
the opportunity to spend more time with family

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

what drives me crazy is that blue state republicans don't act reasonable, they're all unrelenting pieces of poo poo. none of them crossed over to vote for the aca or anything. it's always Dems who get hosed on this deal.

nobody in wva gives a poo poo about cloture for gorsuch, especially since the rs are gonna nuke the filibuster anyways. they care about jobs. taxes, immigration etc. it wouldn't actually hurt manchin one inch to not vote for cloture.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm the massive rock

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

triple sulk posted:

i'm the massive airbrushing

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmao

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/848923055351050240

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

love the oh-so-subtle gaudy wedding ring

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Augus posted:

Spicer's got an earpiece on through which Trump talks to him and tells him "Hear that? They're mocking you. You gonna take that from them Sean? You shouldn't take that. Sad! You gotta stand up for yourself Seanie. Stand up for yourself. Show 'em who's boss. Let 'me have it. Be a man. We're gonna be huge baby. Tremendous. Awesome. Wonderful. That broad in the front row is hot, call on her. Ooh mama. Oh god she's talking now cut her off. Cut her off. What an idiot. I think we both know how the deficits really works Seanbaby. And she's pretty ugly too."

is earpiece the street name for some sort of research chemical like how bath salts now means something drugly

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!
I've never seen a person who's entire body is made up of foundation makeup

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dang thats some fuckin next level contouring

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

thats the look the sears portrait studio calls "gently caress my cheating, piece of poo poo husband"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

i'm the massive rock

greetings

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Tainen posted:

Interviewer: Ivanka what do you have in common with your father

Ivanka: either real estate or golf

Donald: Well I was going to say sex...

WHAT.

UGH

gently caress

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

trump is having his lackeys cherry-pick info about unmasking and leak it to the press lmfao

quote:

The National Security Council's senior director for intelligence, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was conducting the review, according to two U.S. officials who spoke with Bloomberg View on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly. In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-03/top-obama-adviser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Al! posted:

thats the look the sears portrait studio calls "gently caress my cheating, piece of poo poo husband"
I do not believe Melania cares who Trump sleeps with, as long as it is not her.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

nanowrimo this *crotch chops*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

I did a thing posted:

I do not believe Melania cares who Trump sleeps with, as long as it is not her.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

This looks like some lovely glamour shots you used to get in the mall

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Coolguye posted:

WHAT.

UGH

gently caress

[Parrotse.cx statue portait dot png] hmbol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFfG3mqIE3A

Serf
May 5, 2011

is there anything about the trumps that isn't utterly tacky

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Can someone unmask Melina so girls don't think wrinkles mean go suicide yourself?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

me strollin into the trump thread^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Coolguye posted:

WHAT.

UGH

gently caress

trump wants to gently caress Ivanka and has been super creepy with her since she was a tween including a bunch of sexual staged photoshoots

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

Serf posted:

that stuffed lion barron has is kinda cool and id put it in my living room, but it prob cost like $12k or something

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Serf posted:

No.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

imagine if nixon went on tv and said he wanted to gently caress his daughter who im gonna guess was named prudence nixon

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

tenderjerk posted:

that stuffed lion barron has is kinda cool and id put it in my living room, but it prob cost like $12k or something

That is why you win it at the fair with mad ring toss skills.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Al! posted:

For all you know, he has permission to grab all the pussy he wants. What is it with liberals being intolerant of others' lifestyle choices?

legallyfucked
Apr 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
April 28, 2017

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Would be so awesome if Melania is helping the FBI with the investigation. Giving up every detail. I mean every detail.

Comey eventually says, "uhh, so we don't really care about the sexual fetis.."

Melania: "IT WAS A loving BUCKET OF URINE! CYKA BLYAT!"

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Augus posted:

Primary this fucker.
Weed out the bad Dems.

haha please get into ideological purity tests on the left

they were hysterical to watch on the right i want to see more of them

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Melania's portrait looks like the improbable police chief from a ninja turtles or marvel movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

punchymcpunch posted:

imagine if nixon went on tv and said he wanted to gently caress his daughter who im gonna guess was named prudence nixon

then youd know there was something in loving his daughter for nixon beyond just loving his daughter

• Locked thread