Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Trump was shocked because if he goes to long without instructions from his handlers he basically shuts down.
Seriously, how loving stupid do you have to be to think that the leader of a sovereign nation can't keep in mind his own goals long enough to conduct a conversation?

Ed Balls is fuckin' mortified over here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Schnorkles posted:

don't go making phony calls, please stick to the seven digit numbers you're usseedd to

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tadashi posted:

One of these photos is of a fictional character created by puppeteers. The other one is heavily photo-shopped.

oh.....that's who she looks like. Things are making sense now.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

:bisonyes:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
so why hasn't anybody transposed Melania's photo with a tabloid magazine yet?

HOW TO BE BETTER IN BED EVEN WHILE YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER HOUSE

30 TIPS ON HOW TO GET YOUR SUMMER BOD READY FOR THE CHANGING CLIMATE

WHAT HE'S REALLY TRYING TO TELL YOU, IN 140 CHARACTERS OR LESS

IS ORANGE THE NEW TAN?

WHAT THE SIZE OF YOUR RING TELLS YOU ABOUT YOUR MARRIAGE

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

i have this can full of pierced penises, yes

don't sign ur posts :q:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

now here's a thinkpiece for you: Has Big Dogs Joined the Resistance?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Serf posted:

fallout 4 ruled

in a world where F:NV didn't exist, sure

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Serf posted:

i never did the story. i roamed the wasteland eating random food and building settlements. it wasn't as good as new vegas, but few games are

that's basically where the game is strongest

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Look bud, America deserved 9/11

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

C'mon now, check the date. That has to be an old tweet.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I wish the POTUS official photo could be a GIF

Maybe FLOTUS can make this her official portrait when the next hot war kicks off

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Relevant Tangent posted:

in a world where F:NV didn't exist, sure
If things keep going the way they are, the NCR might be a real thing soon enough.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Coolguye posted:

that's basically where the game is strongest

yes the game is strongest when you're deciding between jamming typewriters or clipboards into your haversack so you can build more literal tire fires to decorate your garbage hovels full of people named Settler that are ignored by every other wasteland entity

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

They had enormous dog-muscles and wore sunglasses — when they were not wearing sunglasses they had blank and frightening eyes.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Iron Crowned posted:

Alternatively: Never play Fallout 4

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

what the gently caress is wrong with her lips

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Serf posted:

fallout 4 ruled

fallout 4 pulled off the "rummaging through the garbage heap that is the broken world" better than its predecessors I suppose & shooting, everything else though...

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

sincx posted:

If things keep going the way they are, the NCR might be a real thing soon enough.

If you didn't burn the NCR and Ceasar's Legion to the ground and institute a glorious future with the Followers of the Apocalypse and Arcade Gannon then you're playing Fallout wrong. You'd keep Mr. House around as a Nega-Advisor of course. "Hey hypercapitalist, does this sound like a good idea? Yes? Okay, we're not doing that then."

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

What is she thinking?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/AP/status/848942060677804035

fukkkkken lol Kansas is terrible gently caress Kansas forever

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

oliwan posted:

lol i guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder

Yeah, I was presenting the niche view that well-groomed, pampered former models can generally be considered to be easy on the eye even if they do not run to one's own personal taste. Would have got away for it too, if it weren't for that pesky oliwan!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

pathetic little tramp posted:

Is this a direct quote from Sam Brownback?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i was rly drunk last night

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Perfectly Safe posted:

Yeah, I was presenting the niche view that well-groomed, pampered former models can generally be considered to be easy on the eye even if they do not run to one's own personal taste. Would have got away for it too, if it weren't for that pesky oliwan!

do u have any opinions on cum

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Al! posted:

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Coolguye posted:

i liked it for its wandering of the wasteland and shooting dudes, then building civilization back up from the ashes, but the story was god-awful and absurdly heavy handed. it's like someone tried to write in their rejected submissions to the Black Library but they only got creative control halfway through the game.

The robot ship was the best part of the game. And the Atom Cats. What a wasted faction...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Obama's health care law must be the journalist equivocation between OBAMACARE and the Affordable Care Act or ACA, which is its actual name

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
what have I missed since last night - a bunch of impotent tweets?

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Everything libertarians​ do convinces me they just want to own slaves. Probably couch it in since kind of language about contracts, but at the end of the day they want slavery

50 Shades of Grey is a bad boring movie, but is about this.
Mr. Grey has a soul-crushing need to have the working class girl willingly submit, by contract (so that makes it ok), to be his slave.
When she wises up to him she asks him what he'd do to her if she didn't resist, and he whips her.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

fallout 4 pulled off the "rummaging through the garbage heap that is the broken world" better than its predecessors I suppose & shooting, everything else though...

i liked taking stuff apart and making sweet guns out of them and doing random sidequests. i basically abandoned that baby as soon as i could and hosed off to do whatever interested me, which is how i play all these games. i do hear the story was bad tho

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I used to get terrible Big Dogs shirts for any gift exchanging holiday. I'd never wear them, but I guess my mom really though I would enjoy wearing a shirt that says "Grrassic Bark" when I was 15

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

mormonpartyboat posted:

yes the game is strongest when you're deciding between jamming typewriters or clipboards into your haversack so you can build more literal tire fires to decorate your garbage hovels full of people named Settler that are ignored by every other wasteland entity

the vault dlc let you make settlements that did not look like a pile of corrugated butthole, and there's a number of workshop mods that let you build actual pre-war houses for people. or you could do like i did and make a concrete pagoda with apartments on each level, that poo poo OWNED

i realize it's not the usual fallout thrill but i got the same sort of satisfaction i did out of playing viscera cleanup detail, the hearty feel of a job well done

are you kidding me THEY HAD THE VOTES LAST THURSDAY

dumb fuckers

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

is that one of those leggy space witches

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Coolguye posted:

im catholic boyeeeee

sorry you and a future draft pick were traded to evangelical lutheranism in exchange for two starters

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Coolguye posted:

the vault dlc let you make settlements that did not look like a pile of corrugated butthole, and there's a number of workshop mods that let you build actual pre-war houses for people. or you could do like i did and make a concrete pagoda with apartments on each level, that poo poo OWNED

i realize it's not the usual fallout thrill but i got the same sort of satisfaction i did out of playing viscera cleanup detail, the hearty feel of a job well done

are you kidding me THEY HAD THE VOTES LAST THURSDAY

dumb fuckers

It's Kansas, the state that hates itself so much that it would probably commit literal suicide if it could

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Iron Crowned posted:

I used to get terrible Big Dogs shirts for any gift exchanging holiday. I'd never wear them, but I guess my mom really though I would enjoy wearing a shirt that says "Grrassic Bark" when I was 15

She was trying to protect you from the temptations of hormones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

this is like when archimonde (brownback) is defeated (is insanely unpopular and universally considered a failure) but in his last moments he grabs the evil warlock gul'dan (Kansas GOP) and pulls him into the portal (hopefully electoral defeat)

• Locked thread