Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Mine has changed to "Preparing for dispatch" with an arrival time still of tomorrow. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007

boy are my arms tired posted:

please do not "hook up" with the cat

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Josuke Higashikata posted:

nice

(uk psn acct)

:same:

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

gross

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
That's metric megabytes not real ones.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

freshlybaked posted:

Can you get them to hook up?

im afraid to cater to delicate western sensibilities the high school girl will NOT gently caress the cat

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

nah, it's free so you don't pay taxes

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

One more day. We've almost made it friends.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Uhhhhh, my Best Buy order just changed to Ready to Pick Up??? and I got a text saying to come pick it up sooooo I guess I'm gonna go try that today.

Deltasquid posted:

The Magician, for example, has always been a young male who is particularly interested in ladies, IIRC.
[cracks my loving knuckles so loud you think my fingers broke]
Actually the very first person of the Magician's Arcana was a girl, Yuka Ayase, who kinda created the Junpei/Yosuke archetype of the Magician arcana being someone who was a little ditzy, but she was more blunt and outright with her feelings.

This other kinda dough-y kid in her class awakened his Persona (that burst out of his chest and kinda looks like Mara) when the vice principal yelled at him for sneaking into the cafeteria to eat food, and then tried to attack Ayase when he asked her out and got rejected causing her to awaken her Persona, Houri, a mystlical Islamic spirit.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
It was actually Mara that he summoned. Also I will take any excuse to post this picture

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The Japan VA, harder difficulty, and some free item pack DLC is up on the US PSN.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/search/q=persona%205

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Hey guys thought you would want to know that my package was shipped yesterday and I'll get it tomorrow.

Am I doing that right?

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
My dude ripped half his face off and then turned into a digimon. Cool.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Geez Persona 4 was almost 9 years ago, when I was still in highschool. Hard to believe so much time has passed. My body is ready for Persona 5.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Are the difficulties in this similar to P3/4 where the hard modes the first time thru tend to be annoying rather than challenging? I'll just go with normal if so.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Hunt11 posted:

It was actually Mara that he summoned. Also I will take any excuse to post this picture
this is really the worst Persona you could get

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Apparently the PS3 version is running on PC with emulator

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Mr E posted:

Are the difficulties in this similar to P3/4 where the hard modes the first time thru tend to be annoying rather than challenging? I'll just go with normal if so.

The real challenge is going to be time management more then anything else so don't worry about the difficulty level.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Moltrey posted:

this is really the worst Persona you could get

Worse than Belphegor?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Norns posted:

Apparently the PS3 version is running on PC with emulator

Key word being "Running"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yxVASSetmA

Dehry fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Apr 3, 2017

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Is there no Pal region preload?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Shoehead posted:

I'm preloading it right now (Finland)

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Best Buy turned me down since it's not the 4th, but I kinda expected that. Using the last of my phone's mobile data to download these Japanese voices, rip

Saint Freak posted:

Worse than Belphegor?
Belphegor is one of the dukes of Hell representing Sloth and is like level 60. So what if he's on a toilet, dude's gotta do his business.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I usually get games like this spoiled for me via youtube uploaders being dicks or whatever but I'm actually gonna get to go in blind so I'm pretty happy!

It also says a lot that I had a dream the other night that was exclusively filled with someone telling me fake spoilers and me getting super pissed.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Still a huge achievement, even if it's unplayable.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Andrast posted:

I'm preloading it right now (Finland)

Thats weird I only have the preorder stuff in my library. Ill check the web store and force a dl there

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Shoehead posted:

It's out already where I am, but there was a preload.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

Saint Freak posted:

That's metric megabytes not real ones.

Don't worry. With Brexit, we'll soon return to the Queen's Imperial megabytes. :britain:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Shoehead posted:

Thats weird I only have the preorder stuff in my library. Ill check the web store and force a dl there

This worked. The store broke on my ps4 right after I paid. Can't wait!

Also I'm at the end of the last non bonus Dungeon in P4G! I'll get this one finished in time!

smenj
Oct 10, 2012
Just noticed that none of the PS3 DLC is up on the store even though all the PS4 stuff is. They never said the extra language track and such would be PS4 exclusive, so I wonder when they'll put the PS3 stuff up.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

smenj posted:

Just noticed that none of the PS3 DLC is up on the store even though all the PS4 stuff is. They never said the extra language track and such would be PS4 exclusive, so I wonder when they'll put the PS3 stuff up.

Either midnight or sometime late tomorrow.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Moltrey posted:

Best Buy turned me down since it's not the 4th, but I kinda expected that. Using the last of my phone's mobile data to download these Japanese voices, rip

Belphegor is one of the dukes of Hell representing Sloth and is like level 60. So what if he's on a toilet, dude's gotta do his business.

You can't SLink the hottest guys and gals if your persona is Al Bundy.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I GOT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION

TOMORROW I'LL BE loving READY TO STEAL HEARTS AND BEAT UP lovely ADULTS

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

'lovely adults' aka all of them

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

There is a disproportionate amount of adults who are sexual predators in the first hour or so compared to what I was expecting.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Dan Didio posted:

There is a disproportionate amount of adults who are sexual predators in the first hour or so compared to what I was expecting.

Tbf, this was also true of Persona 4 in retrospect.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Zore posted:

I never played it, I'm afraid.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

Zore posted:

I know King Moron's replacement was guilty of this, but who else in P4 was like this?

e: oh yeah, the nurse lady too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord