Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Just be glad he doesn't have a YouTube account. He's absolutely the sort of guy to read and reply to the comments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope trump just straight up tweets an admission that Kushner was selling favors to the Russians in his name to try and prove his made up wiretap idea

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Outrail posted:

Just be glad he doesn't have a YouTube account. He's absolutely the sort of guy to read and reply to the comments.

How do you know he doesn't?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Cthulu Carl posted:

How do you know he doesn't?

Because it'd be mentioned here already.

He'd make a great stream account though.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Outrail posted:

the youtube/snapchat president comes after the twitter president

(and after that comes sweet nuclear annihilation)

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

hseroK divaD posted:

Unprecedented must be the hardest word he knows.

un-presidented is what he should be :smug:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

He just gets savaged on twitter every time.

In my mind, he can't help himself and reads every reply and it makes him SAD!

https://twitter.com/tonyposnanski/status/848882933347872768

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Apr 3, 2017

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lmao I can't wait for these people to die

quote:

Clyde Glenn, 79, responded that there is a lot of waste in social programs.

“If North Korea shoots a missile and it hits the United States and knocks out our power grid, then you’ll be saying: ‘How come nothing works no more?’ ” said Glenn, a Navy veteran who owns rental properties in the area and voted for Trump. 

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

@cia 1/ what's up with the #nkorea thing did they real

@cia 2/ lay develop a #nuke to use on #usa #foxandfriends? Report on my desk in th

@cia 3/ e morning

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lol "report on desk" good one

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

hseroK divaD posted:

Unpresidented

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

hseroK divaD posted:

Word of the day calendar is paying for itself.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lots of lols to catch up on lol

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

bag em and tag em posted:

I bet he sends his staff fwd fwd fwd emails daily about uppity libs getting cold cucked by god fearing marines.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
re:accounts, can we petition for POTUS to have a live streaming gaming account somewhere? Get him to play Sim City or something where he can control his subjects' every action, just as the President God-Emperor should.

or Tropico.

Foxhound posted:

big money

big money, big money, no whammies, STOP

MiracleFlare fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Apr 3, 2017

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
monday lols are the best, the queue just piles up every weekend

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

MiracleFlare posted:

re:accounts, can we petition for POTUS to have a live streaming gaming account somewhere? Get him to play Sim City or something where he can control his subjects' every action, just as the President God-Emperor should.

or Tropico.

I think that only Crusader Kings would let Trump be his true self. I really don't know any other games that let you gently caress your daughter

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Apr 3, 2017

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

turn off the TV posted:

I think that only Crusader Kings would let Trump be his true self. I really don't know any other games that let gently caress your daughter

:eyepop:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

turn off the TV posted:

I think that only Crusader Kings would let Trump be his true self. I really don't know any other games that let gently caress your daughter

Sure you don't, says the guy with the anime avatar. :jerkbag:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

turn off the TV posted:

Gotdamn

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Went to a children's play museum this morning and my two year old prepared the Trump Special:

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Went to a children's play museum this morning and my two year old prepared the Trump Special:

First female president in the making??? Great!

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Tiny Lowtax posted:

MAGA

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

haljordan posted:

Lmao I can't wait for these people to die

quote:

Clyde Glenn, 79, responded that there is a lot of waste in social programs.

These people always seem to whine about how good poors are getting it, but I've had military friends tell me that I would never believe how much money is wasted in the Forces

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Professor Shark posted:

These people always seem to whine about how good poors are getting it, but I've had military friends tell me that I would never believe how much money is wasted in the Forces

Somehow I can.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

[/quote]

Congress ordered hundreds of millions worth of tanks tk rot in the desert because the army doesn't want or need them lol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

turn off the TV posted:

Somehow I can.

if we would only put 1/3 of all military spending into science we would already have working penis enlargement pills

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

Jose posted:

Congress ordered hundreds of millions worth of tanks tk rot in the desert because the army doesn't want or need them lol
[/quote]

Congressmen and generals need to create jobs in their own states (cocaine and hookers)

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Reminder that trump wanted to have some of those tanks rolling with him during his inauguration but the streets weren't strong enough to support them lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

turtle man swimming in swamp, discovers deep state doorway below washington? obama gatekeeper, guarding the deep state and its black abyss corruption. Corruption, bubbling up through swamp, past turtle man. Will he save us??

KrolleBolle
Oct 26, 2005

Hello, Is this dog?
I found the piss tape, guys!

:siren: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/zPou1QR.gif :nws: :siren:

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

haljordan posted:

Reminder that trump wanted to have some of those tanks rolling with him during his inauguration but the streets weren't strong enough to support them lol

well also the pentagon didn't want to have a bunch of military vehicles trotted out during an event when the outgoing president hands off the reigns to the incoming one

lol Trump is so stupid he thought that a bunch of war machines would be appropriate. "Hmm you know inaugurations aren't enough like? The Super Bowl."

lmfao i would love to read about all the stupid little poo poo the armed forces are forced to say 'No.' to Trump for

"No Mr. President we can't paint a submarine gold and then have it drop you off on a golf course"
"No Mr. President we can't fire a 'fake' missile at North Korea to scare them"
"Yes actually you can fire off a few machine gun rounds that's fine.... No we aren't going to make diamond bullets."

Tumble fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Apr 3, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Holy poo poo

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

lmao at the doll getting a boner when pissing on those kids

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

has the fat man commented on the St. Petersburg bombing yet

or did Fox News not cover it

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Tumble posted:

"Hmm you know inaugurations aren't enough like? The Super Bowl."

Hillary threw that election harder than the Falcons threw the Super Bowl

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

maybe the ipad generation will actually be less hosed up than the one before

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm not sure whats stranger that that was a toy or that tickling the stomach was what got you pissed on