Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Lastgirl posted:

Just in case you didn't know, Prince means royalty

"Prince" was also the title given to the son of the Tsar! :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/848880519458717698
This is a Tantrump

This is a Tan Trump

hope that helps.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Lastgirl posted:

Just in case you didn't know, Prince means royalty

holy poo poo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

Like I don't know if that makes him unqualified, because NPR liked to talk to all his southern good ol' boy lawyer-day friends and they gushed at the mention of him being such an honorable and nice fellow. Nobody loving talked about how he handled the application of his power as a judge, until those stories about the truck driver, and his opinion on corporate liability that he comes off as just another Scalia or Thomas, money-butt buddy silver spoon who went to law school to gently caress over people. gently caress these sleazy pieces of poo poo.

Wall Is Life posted:

This is 100% consistent with what the actual law said. Be mad at the legislators not the judge doing his job

Lmaoooooooooooooooo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Just in case you didn't know, Prince released Purple Rain in 1984, and it is known as the 6th best selling album of all time

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ProPublica/status/849000820318371841

lol

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Candidate Trump

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
“I wouldn’t be surprised at all,” said Barry Faure, the Seychelles secretary of state for foreign affairs. “The Seychelles is the kind of place where you can have a good time away from the eyes of the media. That’s even printed in our tourism marketing. But I guess this time you smelled something.”

loving lol everyone involved.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
well you signed the contract that said your job is to get eaten by rabid bears u should blame the free market not me i'm just the messenger

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Jared switched his blue watch out for a manlier black one so he could go play soldier. :(

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Why does all the natsec leaking come out of the Post? Sufficiently hawkish editoral board cozy to intel sources? Is it just a factor of proximity? Heck they even got the Snowden stuff via Barton Gellman.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fits my needs posted:

Lmaoooooooooooooooo

Somebody questioned my use of calling Gorsuch unqualified because "he is very accomplished". I questioned that, and maybe using unfit was a better opinionated term to use for guys like Gorsuch or Thomas or Scalia. I don't think they should be considered for the SCOTUS at all, they're garbage human beings.

edit: reading the way my post started it came off as though I was arguing he was qualified, i was not agreeing with Wall is Life.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Nonsense posted:

They're all loving in on it. Ben Carson may end up being the only innocent party in all this lol

Ben's busy sitting in his office thinking about the kind of grains you would store in the pyramids in order to fill them to maximum capacity, in addition to considering the possibility that the great wall if china was an ancient pear conveyor belt. He has flow charts and news articles all over the walls... it's where all his energy goes, and why he's so tired everywhere else.

He doesnt even know about tbe russian scandal, or that trump is president.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
im trying to ironically come up with a headline more obviously treasonous than "Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel" as a joke, but it's frankly just impossible

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Wait until Trump unmasked himself during a press briefing and surprise it has been Andy Kaufman all along. There never was a Donald Trump.

The entire country gets free milk and cookies for life.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

Jared switched his blue watch out for a manlier black one so he could go play soldier. :(

is he bringing peace to the middle east Joe? :ohdear:

that watch was gonna bring peace but he left it at home

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Everyone involved with blackwater should get the guillotine

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Wall Is Life posted:

This is 100% consistent with what the actual law said. Be mad at the legislators not the judge doing his job

there are literally hundreds of statutes affirming the employee's right to a safe work environment, and dozens where temperature is specifically mentioned. gorsuch ignored all of them for a narrow reading of one statute. he was objectively wrong in terms of both the precedents and the supremacies of the applicable laws.

yes yes i know this is wall is life and you're trolling, i post this because i'm concerned some people in this thread will actually believe this junk and have an attack of the vapors.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

yes.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

OhFunny posted:

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...eaking-news-bar

Holy loving poo poo

lmfao that there are still people who think trump won't go to prison

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nonsense posted:

Somebody questioned my use of calling Gorsuch unqualified because "he is very accomplished". I questioned that, and maybe using unfit was a better opinionated term to use for guys like Gorsuch or Thomas or Scalia. I don't think they should be considered for the SCOTUS at all, they're garbage human beings.

edit: reading the way my post started it came off as though I was arguing he was qualified, i was not.

I agree with you, I was just laughing at the alt right idiot that apparently doesn't know what being a judge actually entails

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Aurubin posted:

Why does all the natsec leaking come out of the Post? Sufficiently hawkish editoral board cozy to intel sources? Is it just a factor of proximity? Heck they even got the Snowden stuff via Barton Gellman.

Probably all of those thing, but given the number of retractions they had to post on these stories, always a good idea to give it 48 hours or so.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Consummate Professional posted:

A dull one, tested on their limbs first.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

God drat if you think a judge should rule in favor of a company possibly losing profits over a worker who could have died.
gently caress what "the actual law" says.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

To be clear, I think the republicans vastly overestimated their ability to do anything with Obamacare and vastly underestimated how quickly toxic Trump would get.

Speaking of that...

-22 :eyepop:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Just in case you didn't know, Prince released Purple Rain in 1984, and it is known as the 6th best selling album of all time

prince spat so much fire at george harrison's induction to the rock & roll hall of fame that he threw his guitar into the sky at the end and harrison caught it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol bill bitchell, that's now how hell works

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

OhFunny posted:

Blackwater founder held secret Seychelles meeting to establish Trump-Putin back channel.

Holy loving poo poo

As a reminder, he is Betsy Devos's brother

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Lastgirl posted:

is he bringing peace to the middle east Joe? :ohdear:

that watch was gonna bring peace but he left it at home

he's certainly not bring a timepiece to the middle east!

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

OhFunny posted:

Holy loving poo poo

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY COMPANIES NAME DIPSHIT? Its called Academi, Please do not post this FAKE NEWS. Clearly since they got the company name incorrect, you can discount everything else because I found the Lynchpin in this FAKE news article.

The fact is Blackwater simply dosn't exist.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

prince spat so much fire at george harrison's induction to the rock & roll hall of fame that he threw his guitar into the sky at the end and harrison caught it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y

I think the RollingStone's 100 Best Guitarists list was released just before this and they didn't even have Prince on the list.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

Joementum posted:

he's certainly not bring a timepiece to the middle east!

:boom: got em'

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

gently caress off

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

The Vinja Ninja posted:

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY COMPANIES NAME DIPSHIT? Its called Academi, Please do not post this FAKE NEWS. Clearly since they got the company name incorrect, you can discount everything else because I found the Lynchpin in this FAKE news article.

Imagine this written in 100 different ways flooding all social media about this news article. I am crying on the inside, and hope that my prediction does not come true.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

The Vinja Ninja posted:

They also tried the name Xi. But now Blackwater merged with Triple Canopy.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

The Glumslinger posted:

As a reminder, he is Betsy Devos's brother

Reminds me that Trump might be our first President ever who is less competent than his siblings.

There's a long, long history of Presidents having failbros.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I thought it was called Xe now

I guess that's the problem with being rape & pillage contractors - branding is a real bitch

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

few people have recorded a song that ends as many times in a row as "purple rain" does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

OhFunny posted:

Holy loving poo poo

:wow:

• Locked thread