Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Sakurazuka posted:

I played for 6 hours today and didn't set foot inside a dungeon apart from a couple of short scripted parts.
I cannot say I'm surprised.

I'll probably have the time to play all afternoon tomorrow and I doubt I'll get anywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If you like doing things like gameplay, this is the wrong series for you

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

No preload on this sucker for PS4 ? Looks like I'll have to play it tomorrow instead of tonight.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Sam Sanskrit posted:

No preload on this sucker for PS4 ? Looks like I'll have to play it tomorrow instead of tonight.

i had to go to my library and search it instead of clicking directly on it to start downloading it.

Mr. Trampoline
May 16, 2010
Amazon delivered my Take Your Heart edition a day early! I'm finally playing!! :woop:

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Mr. Trampoline posted:

Amazon delivered my Take Your Heart edition a day early! I'm finally playing!! :woop:

mine just shipped and I hate your guts

Dackel
Sep 11, 2014

Thanks a lot EU PS4 Store for putting the day 1 DLCs for Persona 5 under "Person of Interest" the TV show.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

It's a good show

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

They both have hackers in them, maybe it's a crossover

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

My copy of Persona 5 has not shipped yet, and I will personally beat up everyone talking about getting it early.

Edit: Wait, no, it literally just shipped, and I'm not getting it until the 5th.

Saagonsa fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Apr 3, 2017

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Saagonsa posted:

My copy of Persona 5 has not shipped yet, and I will personally beat up everyone talking about getting it early.

Edit: Wait, no, it literally just shipped, and I'm not getting it until the 5th.

That's hosed

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

Roobanguy posted:

i had to go to my library and search it instead of clicking directly on it to start downloading it.

Just called the pope and told him about this and how you should be considered for sainthood.

He says you have to be dead first but that you have a pretty good shot.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
any of you loving shitlers who pre-ordered past June 7th who are getting the game early can get the hell out of this god drat thread

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

Mr. Trampoline posted:

They haven't even shipped mine yet. hosed up.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

If you like doing things like gameplay, this is the wrong series for you
the best part of this series is the core gameplay loop tho, how the s. link stuff feeds into the dungeon crawling etc.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

My gamestop is going to give me this at 8:30

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Thts two hours from now

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Carmant posted:

Thts two hours from now

Nice

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Are PSN release times regional or based off EST?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i mean it sincerely when i say im jealous of all the people ITT what got no responsibilities

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

Are PSN release times regional or based off EST?

EST. It will unlock 5 hours and ~18 minutes from now regardless of where you are in the US, I'm pretty sure.

e: though if you're in other parts of the world i have no idea

Ceramics fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Apr 3, 2017

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Ceramics posted:

EST. It will unlock 5 hours and ~18 minutes from now regardless of where you are in the US, I'm pretty sure.

I'm PST so that's at 9 PM, heck yeah :woop:

ddogflex
Sep 19, 2004

blahblahblah

Moltrey posted:

i mean it sincerely when i say im jealous of all the people ITT what got no responsibilities

I completely agree. I wish I could just take 2 weeks off and play this poo poo non-stop. However I have a stupid job and stupid responsibilities and this is going to take me a couple months to finish. :cry:

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
You gained the courage to face the five hour wait until release.

Moltrey posted:

Look at this scrub who doesn't have thirteen days off starting like an hour after the game gets released. :smugteddie:

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Moltrey posted:

I work from home so that means I either have an absurd amount of time to play games on some days or have to work knowing my PS4 is on the floor above me.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Good news: As a Eurogoon student I now have 2 weeks of no classes for Easter.

Bad news: I should use this time to write my thesis, probably.

Worse news: gotta wait for my preordered edition to get shipped from Holland. Will it arrive in the morning, or late afternoon? The wait is killing me.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

When my work day is over I'm going to go into a store and buy it like a regular human being, having not pre-ordered it and therefore not having to wait for any shipping.

And then I took three days off work for various reasons but one of them is to play this game.

Happy Blue Cow
Oct 23, 2008

I have moooore respect for
Mr. Carpainter then others. Even if I become someone's steak dinner, I'll still respect him.

Could anyone tell me if there is a trophy in this game for beating the game on hard difficulty? I don't want to check a trophy list for risk of spoiling myself :ohdear:

vvvvv thanks mate!

Happy Blue Cow fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Apr 4, 2017

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Happy Blue Cow posted:

Could anyone tell me if there is a trophy in this game for beating the game on hard difficulty? I don't want to check a trophy list for risk of spoiling myself :ohdear:

There are no difficulty related trophies.

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

what are you guys gonna name your guy

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

bennyfranks posted:

Goku Sephiroth

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

bennyfranks posted:

I'm going to name him after my real life's name :twisted:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

bennyfranks posted:

Charlie Tunoku is canon

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

No Mods No Masters posted:

I'm going to name him after my real life's name :twisted:

same

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

My copy will be waiting in my mailbox when I get home from work tomorrow, like a normal human being.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
if you dont name your rpg character after yourself regardless of gender, race or age, you loving up

corn on the cop posted:

Charlie Tunoku is canon
bruh charlie tunoku is out in the boonies, this is Larry Bird Jr.'s time

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

bennyfranks posted:

Toilet Jackson

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

bennyfranks posted:

I haven't decided yet.

I'm tempted to just go with Arsène Lupin.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Walther GroovyGuy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

bennyfranks posted:

Chrollo Lucilfer