Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/849021040646901760

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

I like how Roger Stone and russian hackers are on this, and their only connection is each other.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

no money for moms, we got tanks to buy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

We'll be at war on the Korean peninsula by next year, we can't fund any more of this extremely vital poo poo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Tainen posted:

lol this is Carter Page?!? Seems there are at least a few secrets he might be keeping...

https://twitter.com/braddjaffy/status/837484211460263937

ive, uh, i've never committed treason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUQkbXWwJhQ&t=9s

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
can you loving imagine the sheer panic that would have caused even 30 years ago if the president of the united states was even the tiniest bit compromised by the soviet union.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

This sounds like something Pence would have suggested. If we go by Donald's feelings towards Tiffany I don't think he'd cut this one first!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Government shutdown is less than a week away

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lmao at women who voted Trump

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Thank god

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Nonsense posted:

Can't wait for a beautiful deal to take care of that

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

can you loving imagine the sheer panic that would have caused even 30 years ago if the president of the united states was even the tiniest bit compromised by the soviet union.

i'm too busy thinking about the panic of funding a war against a real military by upping taxes on the top brackets to ww2 levels

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

mormonpartyboat posted:

> Trump74: 1 MILLIONTH POST!!!! Congrats maybe financially racist or someone else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VjPM5CeWs

Congrats on the 1 million racist posts

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'm too busy thinking about the panic of funding a war against a real military by upping taxes on the top brackets to ww2 levels

Lmao like that would ever happen

It would be a 300% milk and bread tax and employers would be allowed to defer their own taxes by taking money out of employee paychecks to buy war bonds that they would then be allowed to grant to themselves

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

I do wonder if the onus for a shutdown would fall on the Dems. While they didn't control the presidency and it certainly didn't have electoral consequences, most people blamed the Republicans at the time of the last shutdown. Curious if that was because they were the opposition or because people knew they really were the cause.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Aurubin posted:

I do wonder if the onus for a shutdown would fall on the Dems. While they didn't control the presidency and it certainly didn't have electoral consequences, most people blamed the Republicans at the time of the last shutdown. Curious if that was because they were the opposition or because people knew they really were the cause.

It would fall on the Republicans and Trump for sure. The smoothbrains would blame the dems but they're a lost cause that nobody should be listening to

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Nonsense posted:

I thought that was the end of April.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/849046273835638785

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

Lmao like that would ever happen

It would be a 300% milk and bread tax and employers would be allowed to defer their own taxes by taking money out of employee paychecks to buy war bonds that they would then be allowed to grant to themselves

it's my fantasy damnit and i'm fantasizing about panic borne from the suicide caucus refusing to add to the debt even in such a sitch

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Nonsense posted:

Just shut the whole place down, we've had a good (lol) run

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

2DCAT posted:

I thought that was the end of April.

April 28th. Congress does break from the 7th through the 24th, but that still leaves more than 7 days they're in session.

Fake news.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

big gay tony runs indiana, whitebread

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
it's me, Big Gay

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

It would fall on the Republicans and Trump for sure. The smoothbrains would blame the dems but they're a lost cause that nobody should be listening to

for real

all dems need to chant is "pass a clean bill"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mods change my name to Big Gay or Homosexual Supremacist

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

"Big Gay". That's a new one.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

they call me Big Gay Al

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
They're demanding that the government turn over the remains of Big Gay

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe

kibaces posted:

it's me, Big Gay

psure Big Gay is the front man for the grindcore band Homosexual Supremacy :colbert:

wait... can I have your autograph? i'm a huge fan; Easy D is a great feature track

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hahhahaha Alabama moved Xanax to CII, sorry any Alabama pharmacy goons lmao that's going to be a loving nightmare

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

they call me Big Gay Al

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
the gang war between Big Gay and Huge Homo is going to devastate the local economy

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Epic High Five posted:

Alabama moved Xanax to CII,

what does this mean?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I big gay pressure

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

maybe gay should lose some weight

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BAE OF PIGS posted:

what does this mean?

Pharmacist has to be the one to dispense it, has to be kept in secured area of pharmacy, and has to be tracked separately with records that are audited by the FDA. It takes a lot more time and pharmacy corps have about half the tech hours budgeted that they did 5 years ago. Guess why? Hint: script numbers are still going up up up

Hydrocodone was moved to CII nationwide a few years and it was also a giant nightmare.

in laymans terms, it means that you get your xanax you're going to need to go through all the headache you need to go through to get oxy. hard copies only, strict validation, longer waits, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

You mean return them to the levels they were when america was supposedly great?!?!!?

• Locked thread