Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

How many idiots can one country have?! Or is there literally a LinkedIn for corrupt minions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Jel Shaker posted:

How many idiots can one country have?! Or is there literally a LinkedIn for corrupt minions

Based on polling done a few months back, around 62,979,879 in this country!

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/TrumpsTies/status/836960654628126721

https://twitter.com/TrumpsTies/status/839176162492448769

https://twitter.com/TrumpsTies/status/844743385823023104

Gold

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Haha Sean Spicer called ProPublica a "left wing blog" after they reported on changes made to Trump's trust fund that allows him to basically take money whenever he wants. ProPublica responded with a pretty hefty "gently caress you"

https://twitter.com/TPM/status/849026042689925121

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Not a big deal, spicer said its nothing

Lol the 2017 classic political deflection in the article we're getting so tired of hearing

:why were intelligence agents gathering data on us instead of combatting terrorism:

Lol, my eyes cant roll enough, im surprised 911 wasnt invoked

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Skypie posted:

Haha Sean Spicer called ProPublica a "left wing blog" after they reported on changes made to Trump's trust fund that allows him to basically take money whenever he wants. ProPublica responded with a pretty hefty "gently caress you"

lmao very zesty

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ericgeller/status/849003577112580096

https://twitter.com/adamentous/status/848997900516556801

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tiny Deer posted:

I've been burned before, but these lols are fresh as hell.

I did not know Betsy DeVos was the sister of Eric Prince of Blackwater though, now that's a spicy lol.

They are both insane christian fundies too

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

etalian posted:

They are both insane christian fundies too

Yeah nothing shows a love for Jeezo like running a for profit murder company.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Skypie posted:

Extremely pro click

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The problem is there have been like a hundred Russia stories by this point that they're not even registering anymore. It's like when you go to someone's house and their fire detector's battery is low and they don't even notice it, but it drives you crazy.

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

tao of lmao posted:

The problem is there have been like a hundred Russia stories by this point that they're not even registering anymore. It's like when you go to someone's house and their fire detector's battery is low and they don't even notice it, but it drives you crazy.

Maybe for the general public, but for Washington they gonna hang him. I hope they put him in a gold plated room and collapse it on him.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

tao of lmao posted:

I agree, Russia is the new "her emails".

Note that this is NOT a statement about the validity of either story. But at this point everyone's ears are getting filled with this poo poo non-stop and it's annoying. There are a poo poo load of stories, all the time, so if there is truth to the accusations then there should be some god drat evidence by now. So either bring this poo poo to court, or an impeachment, or SOMETHING, or just shut the gently caress about it already. I don't want to hear about the god drat Russian connections anymore unless its "Trump impeachment process begins amid Russian connection scandal", in which case I will die lolling. If they need more time to gather proper evidence that could be used in proceedings then just do that and SHUT UP about it in the meantime because this droning on and on about it just pissing everyone off.

Like that's how you knew the Hillary emails thing was a bunch of bullshit. Because it never amounted to any formal charges of any kind. At the very least is signifies that, even if true, there was no actual evidence against her(which is also a reason to shut up about it). The way this stupid Russia poo poo is just going on an on makes me start to suspect that it's crap too, just because isn't amounting to anything. Put up or shut up, GOD drat.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Apr 4, 2017

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Even if it goes nowhere, it's essentially as true in this :airquote: post factual :airquote: era as the birtherism stuff was. By which I mean that most people on the left consider it a big issue and will probably end up voting because of it.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Chomp8645 posted:

I agree, Russia is the new "her emails", droning on and on about it just pissing everyone off.

hi i'm your editor today this is a post i think is better

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

tao of lmao posted:

The house is on fire. Watch it burn.

That prepublica thing is gold. Testimony stuff.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I just don't see Republicans conceding on this. Even if this is all true they would rather try to contain it and jam a few more lovely bills through, than have a scandal like this on their hands.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

tao of lmao posted:

I just don't see Republicans conceding on this. Even if this is all true they would rather try to contain it and jam a few more lovely bills through, than have a scandal like this on their hands.

Except they can't contain it because the administration has more leakers than a private Trump party

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Chomp8645 posted:

Note that this is NOT a statement about the validity of either story. But at this point everyone's ears are getting filled with this poo poo non-stop and it's annoying. There are a poo poo load of stories, all the time, so if there is truth to the accusations then there should be some god drat evidence by now. So either bring this poo poo to court, or an impeachment, or SOMETHING, or just shut the gently caress about it already. I don't want to hear about the god drat Russian connections anymore unless its "Trump impeachment process begins amid Russian connection scandal", in which case I will die lolling. If they need more time to gather proper evidence that could be used in proceedings then just do that and SHUT UP about it in the meantime because this droning on and on about it just pissing everyone off.

Like that's how you knew the Hillary emails thing was a bunch of bullshit. Because it never amounted to any formal charges of any kind. At the very least is signifies that, even if true, there was no actual evidence against her(which is also a reason to shut up about it). The way this stupid Russia poo poo is just going on an on makes me start to suspect that it's crap too, just because isn't amounting to anything. Put up or shut up, GOD drat.

The press is finding more poo poo to feed to the investigation which is long and twisted. It takes time to form a case dr, Watson.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

there's the whole drama of nunes doing his best to gum up the works. you're missing out on some bigly lols if you don't follow it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

tao of lmao posted:

At the least they lose the press and the public. poo poo can't happen in a vacuum

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Guys I'm sorry this is not nearly enough lols for this thread. Has anyone tried bablefishing trumps tweets to russian and back? Is bablefish a thing still?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I Was The Fury posted:

Except they can't contain it because the administration has more leakers than a private Trump party

And there are more tentacles of the connections than trump has in a piss bed.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

tao of lmao posted:

Guys I'm sorry this is not nearly enough lols for this thread. Has anyone tried bablefishing trumps tweets to russian and back? Is bablefish a thing still?

Trumps fine. Lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

So it turns out that the prosecutor working on the case of the Russian spy that Carter Page fed information to was Preet Bharara, who was fired by Sessions, despite claims that Trump wanted to retain him.

Probably just a coincidence but lol that looks really bad right now.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
Post itt every time probably just a coincidence but lol that looks really bad right now

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

The Protagonist posted:

lol

Chomp8645 posted:

shut up, GOD drat.

ending your meltdown with a concise "shut up" is less classy than the school system under Betsy DeVos.

Cobweb Heart fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Apr 4, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Chomp8645 posted:

lol that's not how any of this works. *Day 5 of Watergate investigation* LOOK GIVE ME THE GOODS OR NO TRIAL!

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

The Protagonist posted:

thank you
(little lol, we're talking about trump bein' our prez it's funny an'all)

edit: bout them leaks
do you think dey want dat money? or are they just soft willed easy talkin bitches or what, it's hilarious either way lol
"well i shouldn't say but.. well, spicer was saying that trump needed a 12 pack of nuggets after kelly said that bannan..."

Drunk & Ugly fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Apr 4, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I'm waiting for the Journalist Uncovers Evidence of Trump Campaign Advisor Holding Legal Meetings Onion article.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Protagonist posted:

I cannot lie, this was good.

A little lol for the lol thread.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
can we make our own loving Wire board at this point? there's

USA
Spain
UK / GCHQ / Cambridge
Russia

after, the names, which we attach with string starting with

trump
flynn
page
manafort

im hungry someone else do it

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

turn off the TV posted:

I think that only Crusader Kings would let Trump be his true self. I really don't know any other games that let you gently caress your daughter

e eh eheheheheh

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Loling about the time the president went home for the weekend and talked with shinzo abe about north Korean missiles while surrounded by flunkies and hangers-on and one guy was like "hey it's the nuclear football guy LOL" *posts pic on fb*

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Whatever happened to those media trustworthiness surveys?

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
The GOP claimed that lie-beruhls contaminated the results and sent out a second one with even more leading questions. I filled out both truthfully so I'm guessing they jettisoned the results because stump would have talked about them by now if they were in his favor.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I did like that one survey they had where the second option was "no, I side with democrats and fake news"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

7. Have you ever tried sugar, or PCP?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Tiny Lowtax posted:

7. Have you ever tried sugar, or PCP?

Reference noted and appreciated.

LOL Trump is the president of the United States

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I did like that one survey they had where the second option was "no, I side with democrats and fake news"

:lol: that was almost, verbatim, one of the options