Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
maybe people wouldn't have so much anxiety if they weren't addicted to DRUGS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

id be less anxious if Big Gay would stop pressuring me to put dicks in me

homosexual supremacists are hosed up

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

deadgoon posted:

most people are addicted to drugs, because everyone is addicted to dopamine

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

eonwe posted:

well...yes

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Al! posted:

they call me Big Gay Al

Indiana looks cute in that hat

:sissies:

Water Resistant
Jul 10, 2003

Aurubin posted:

I do wonder if the onus for a shutdown would fall on the Dems. While they didn't control the presidency and it certainly didn't have electoral consequences, most people blamed the Republicans at the time of the last shutdown. Curious if that was because they were the opposition or because people knew they really were the cause.

And we all saw how much that hurt the Republicans come election time.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

and ya the RFRA fight here broke a lot of fuckin' brains on the right

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Water Resistant posted:

Ahem.

Aurubin posted:

I do wonder if the onus for a shutdown would fall on the Dems. While they didn't control the presidency and it certainly didn't have electoral consequences, most people blamed the Republicans at the time of the last shutdown. Curious if that was because they were the opposition or because people knew they really were the cause.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

and ya the RFRA fight here broke a lot of fuckin' brains on the right

playing mmos with goons broke my brain

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Even if the Dems get the blame for a shutdown, so what? The GOP made mega gains being the party holding things up.

I'm pretty sure the average American just sees the people in control of everything on paper getting turbocucked by a minority party and it makes them respect them less. God knows I respected Obama a lot less when he engaged with these animals instead of having them shot in the street

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

fishing_pact.txt

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BrianRoss/status/849049130332815361

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

https://vine.co/v/im177AlO0BV

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

eonwe posted:

It's okay, you can say you were shamed and mocked for playing something other than the lone approved HA loadout here

you're among friends

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/849050857106804737

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Well they should be reaching across the aisle to help govern" hasn't been in an American head for almost a decade now and we need to adjust to this new reality

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Even if the Dems get the blame for a shutdown, so what? The GOP made mega gains being the party holding things up.

I'm pretty sure the average American just sees the people in control of everything on paper getting turbocucked by a minority party and it makes them respect them less. God knows I respected Obama a lot less when he engaged with these animals instead of having them shot in the street

with trumps democrat approval being unbelievably loving bad then I think democrats are realizing they will be rewarding for hurting trump in any way they can

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

mormonpartyboat posted:

the gang war between Big Gay and Huge Homo is going to devastate the local economy

And to think Large Lesbo is just there waiting in the shadows to take on the winner...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

with trumps democrat approval being unbelievably loving bad then I think democrats are realizing they will be rewarding for hurting trump in any way they can

Every time I see one of those polls come out that's like, "90% approval among Republicans! 35% overall" I feel like there's a couple stories in there that may be worth telling

Trump is like at 4% approval with every non-Republican

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

the gang war between Big Gay and Huge Homo is going to devastate the local economy

Big Bi thinks they can get away with playing both sides for a profit, but it just means they're going to end up with two enemies and no allies

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

eonwe posted:

Same :rip:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

eonwe posted:

Please don't be anxious

it makes it way harder to put dicks in you

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Mr. Jive posted:

Fuckin lol dude.

it all makes sense. Putin hates Clinton not for any political reasons, but because she totally stood him up for the bunga bunga parties.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

It's okay, you can say you were shamed and mocked for playing something other than the lone approved HA loadout here

you're among friends

it was actually archeage, Planetside 2 was my favorite game of all time honestly even though it was a bad game overall

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

eonwe posted:

it was actually archeage, Planetside 2 was my favorite game of all time honestly even though it was a bad game overall

SLUGLYFE

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Hey guys, been busy with a long day at work, what did I mi-

...gently caress it. I should quit my job and become a wandering Piss Tape evangelist, spreading the good news door to door.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lancer nests were always my absolutely favorite thing to do in any video game ever

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Every time I see one of those polls come out that's like, "90% approval among Republicans! 35% overall" I feel like there's a couple stories in there that may be worth telling

Trump is like at 4% approval with every non-Republican

someone here suggested that republicans who get disgusted with the state of GOP governance start to identify as independents which is why poll results are so insanely skewed like that. Even still I can't believe how high his approval is with republicans, there must be some kind of sunk cost fallacy gripping their brains to make them think this is fine and of course trump will mature into a real leader any day now

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
so like apparently some blackwater guy is in on this russia thing?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Solarin posted:

someone here suggested that republicans who get disgusted with the state of GOP governance start to identify as independents which is why poll results are so insanely skewed like that. Even still I can't believe how high his approval is with republicans, there must be some kind of sunk cost fallacy gripping their brains to make them think this is fine and of course trump will mature into a real leader any day now

It's because they're a retard death cult. There's no huge rush away from Trump on the right right now, they're all with him. Same people pitching it now are the same people who were fooled by Mormons pretending they were every bit as bad as evangelicals but whoops, turns out Trump took them by 25 points

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Water Resistant posted:

this response is :perfect: because of just how true it is

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

William Bear posted:

...gently caress it. I should quit my job and become a wandering Piss Tape evangelist, spreading the good news door to door.

Looks like Big Gay is all the rage now

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Epic High Five posted:

Pharmacist has to be the one to dispense it, has to be kept in secured area of pharmacy, and has to be tracked separately with records that are audited by the FDA. It takes a lot more time and pharmacy corps have about half the tech hours budgeted that they did 5 years ago. Guess why? Hint: script numbers are still going up up up

Hydrocodone was moved to CII nationwide a few years and it was also a giant nightmare.

in laymans terms, it means that you get your xanax you're going to need to go through all the headache you need to go through to get oxy. hard copies only, strict validation, longer waits, etc

I should have gone to pharmacy school

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

William Bear posted:

have you heard the good news?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/StuPolitics/status/849043085820604416

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Very cruel, Lindsey. VERY cruel.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lol cnn still having that old gently caress on to talk?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

The chyron was "JARED KUSHNER: SECRETARY OF EVERYTHING"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0QhxF4OmhQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

I should have gone to pharmacy school

we all should have, but then we took chemistry, and then they introduced stoichometry, and it was over from there!

• Locked thread