Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Watch Ted Rall EVISCERATE a high school bully

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Ted Rall DEMOLISHES Donald Trump With His Implicit Endorsement Of Donald Trump

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

There's a lot of "college students are delicate snowflakes"/"college students are violent thugs" going around these days, but it's still remarkable to see them both in the same comic.

Also Tinsley learned a new word! Can't wait for a week of running this into the ground.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
This week? He's been screaming 'snowflakes' for about a month now, maybe longer. Don't know. The drugs I require to not flip out because of this poo poo has seriously altered my memory.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
No, this is one of Tinsley's things. He's gonna find a way to stick the word snowflake prominently into every comic for the next week.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

World Famous W posted:

This week? He's been screaming 'snowflakes' for about a month now, maybe longer. Don't know. The drugs I require to not flip out because of this poo poo has seriously altered my memory.
He complains about the idea all the time, but I don't remember seeing him use the word before. I could be wrong though.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

If it helps at all I'm 100% that entire book by Rall is fake as gently caress.

No poo poo?

What makes it interesting/horrifying is what it says about Toad Roll that these are the stories he thinks make him look cool and good.

Like, as a general rule, when someone is wondering "how do I convince people of my greatness?", the answer they come up with isn't "tell them about the time I victoriously disemboweled my high-school bully with a drill press while screaming 'human being', then about all the sex I had while possibly HIV positive without getting tested".

Although on reflection I could easily have seen like half of the Republican candidates last year boasting about that or something like it.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Benson
(A smiling, fatherly Mike Pence): Don't worry, my boy, the shocks will make you a human being again!
(Gay person): Gosh, that'll be swell! Thank you Mr. Trump and Mr. Pence!
(Former lesbian in the background weeps tears of joy and hugs a bible)
(Caption): Everyone loves going to camp!

I thought the idea was that after the shocks they didn't love going to camp.

(What's with the dogs? Did I miss something?)

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

While not even close to worth it, there is some small relief in having Republicans miserable for the next four years when they realize they actually suck at governing.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

e: I can't believe no one bought that as an avatar

No one could, in good conscience, give you an av that doesn't involve a mouth.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Pants Donkey posted:

While not even close to worth it, there is some small relief in having Republicans miserable for the next four years when they realize they actually suck at governing.

Will be even better if the McCoy brothers rabidly starts supporting opposite republican factions. :v:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

See this is the one thing I don't get. Why not just call her a "friend of the family" and get it over with. I mean the "James Brown" hair thing, all it does is rile up everyone while having a small enough shred of ambiguity that you can walk it back. Just call her a friend of the family Bill, so we know where you stand.

Johntalouette
Oct 30, 2013

"Her" again. Glad he's talking about some theoretical speaker and not, you know, Milo.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Johntalouette posted:

"Her" again. Glad he's talking about some theoretical speaker and not, you know, Milo.

Milo? Milo who? Never heard of anyone named Milo around these parts.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

I do not like this Trumpian sham
I do not like it, Sam I Am

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"
I haven't seen anyone post RedPanels in a few pages. Did RedPanels guy get hit by a bus?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

SwitchbladeKult posted:

I haven't seen anyone post RedPanels in a few pages. Did RedPanels guy get hit by a bus?

He retired aka was worried his boss at Wendy's would find his cartoons

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

He hosed off to do something else.
good riddance.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

God help me I laughed at a Glenn McCoy cartoon.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the audacity to portray obama as the golfer president still

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

the audacity to portray obama as the golfer president still

It's almost impressive how Trump is like some kind of monster created from the dreams of right wing politicos of what they complained Obama was (fictitiously) doing.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Radish posted:

It's almost impressive how Trump is like some kind of monster created from the dreams of right wing politicos of what they complained Obama was (fictitiously) doing.

Except he's not black, so it's OK

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

Except he's not black, so it's OK

And has an (R) next to his name.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

That one Auto-plays into a video about Ronald Grump gentrifying Oscar out of his trash.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Journalists are people with party identification, but they wear a mask of impartiality to produce good reporting. AGC.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
[quote="Apple Pie Hubbub" post="471014384"
[/quote]
Didn't I see this one before but with the team punching Trump instead of the other way around?

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

:stonk:

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I too remember Obama as being 8 feet tall and Trump 3.
Huh. So I guess it would be YOUR job to use your national platform to trumpet all the great Republican achievements of the last 80 odd days huh? I'm sure your other comics are chockablock with that eh?

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Trump is s man-child that needs constant adult supervision and Obama is sacrificing free time to help out. A Good-guy Obama Comic.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Technowolf posted:

And has an (R) next to his name.

As if that matters. Remember the Republican Valentine:

Roses are red
My gun has a trigger
Obama is bad
Because he's a Democrat

Black, female and gay Republicans aren't elephants, they're judas goats.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001
New Kelly time!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the government's welfare cuts – The prime minister has defended cuts to bereaved family payments as ‘fair to taxpayers’"

Telegraph:

Gibraltar accuses EU of behaving like a 'cuckolded husband who is taking it out on the children'

Independent:

Times:

Trump says US will act alone on North Korea if China fails to help

Mail:
Mac on... War with Spain over Gibraltar

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
It's called a cockpit for a reason #kellyafterdark

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Captain_Maclaine posted:

New Kelly time!

Kelly has touched the subject before

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
Mac on... War with Spain over Gibraltar

cool

cool cool cool

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Lemming posted:

cool

cool cool cool

I know it's Mac, but he's actually talking about literal monkeys. It's a dad joke.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
It's referring to a local superstition that as long as Gibraltar's monkey population survives, the territory will remain under British rule.

Pakled fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Apr 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

How is the average person meant to know this is supposed to be Obama? I had no idea until other people in the thread started commenting on it.

e: it doesn't help that I initially identified the golf glove in the back pocket as a fluffy bunny tail.

• Locked thread