Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
lol, these diaries made me swap Kanan and Ruby at the bottom of my sunshine rankings. I like Kanan alone with her thoughts, but Ruby much less so. If it concentrated more on her feelings of sisterly inferiority it'd be better, but instead it's just a general lack of self-confidence, which I find less engaging. I like Ruby's interactions with others, but by herself, she's just aggravatingly down on herself. She reminds me of an ex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emormu
Jan 16, 2012
Latest Nesoberi arrival. Want to order the You hat at some point.

First attempt at making a wall of Nesoberis. I'm going to need more structuring material put between the Nesoberi layers. You can see at the top what happens if you don't have something to hold them in place.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

that's awesome.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

emormu posted:

First attempt at making a wall of Nesoberis. I'm going to need more structuring material put between the Nesoberi layers. You can see at the top what happens if you don't have something to hold them in place.

:swoon:

finalcake
Oct 5, 2002

CHESTO~!!
Season 2 confirmed Fall 2017!

https://www.madman.com.au/news/love-live-sunshine-season-2-confirmed-for-fall-2017/

I'm so glad this was announced because now I don't have to wonder if the ending to S1 was bad.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

AAAAAA YEAAAAA SEASON 2

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

YES YES YES YES YES

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Of course they're going to make a second season of Sunshine, but still :neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard: :neckbeard:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

was totally not surprised by the MAL notification, but it's nice to have a date now.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EmXjaiJiohv-VsAL1P86NyXbkUWM3Qz6SgHBQ6ISmAU/edit

Here's a translation of the first entry of the Summer Splash School Idol Diary, by Kanan. This chapter is about Kanan thinking about Dia a lot.
The full book seems to be divided into sections for each year.

Also, the third-years' novel is currently delayed because I still haven't found any raws for it, so if any of you people actually bought BD5 and are willing to scan or take pictures of yours for me, let me know.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Daxing Dan posted:

This chapter is about Kanan thinking about Dia a lot.

Good.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Daxing Dan posted:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EmXjaiJiohv-VsAL1P86NyXbkUWM3Qz6SgHBQ6ISmAU/edit

Here's a translation of the first entry of the Summer Splash School Idol Diary, by Kanan. This chapter is about Kanan thinking about Dia a lot.
The full book seems to be divided into sections for each year.

Also, the third-years' novel is currently delayed because I still haven't found any raws for it, so if any of you people actually bought BD5 and are willing to scan or take pictures of yours for me, let me know.

Much thanks. Very good.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

A kind fan lent me their copy, so now the third-years' diary is translated too. Enjoy.

Personal ramblings:
- Kanan joining Aqours just because she didn't want Chika to be alone is so sweet. She is a good friend and a good sister to Chika and I'm now double upset their relationship got deleted in the anime.
- Dia is definitely money.
- I'll admit, I felt kind of sad reading the part where she talks about giving up on all of her hopes and dreams for the sake of family.
- I'm totally loving the incarnation of Ruby that encourages Dia to rebel against their parents, and promised to destroy anyone who threatens to marry Dia. What a wonderful little sister.

Final thoughts: Good, cute, powerful.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I went to a LL-only douj event, and I bought SO MANY CUTE THINGS.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

emormu
Jan 16, 2012
I got my shark for Yohane:

Also got some mini whalesharks in that order:

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

I am so deeply jealous of the things Cant has picked up over the last week.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Cross posting Daxing Dan's translation of this since not all LL fans are into gacha games.

Daxing Dan posted:

https://vimeo.com/211051967
I made subs. These should work, but let me know if anything weird happens because I didn't check all the way through.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Trihugger posted:

Cross posting Daxing Dan's translation of this since not all LL fans are into gacha games.

?????????????????????????

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Waiting for the Daft Punk mashup on this one

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Triggerhappypilot posted:

Waiting for the Daft Punk mashup on this one

They need to move that sign, it's poking that poor girl in the head!

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

The Happy Party Train PV is an Evangelion-tier mindfuck.

Was the train even real?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Hate-Senpai posted:

?????????????????????????

It's a megathread and I only play SIF :(

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Triggerhappypilot posted:

The Happy Party Train PV is an Evangelion-tier mindfuck.

Was the train even real?

Yes.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Aurora posted:

It's a megathread and I only play SIF :(

:same:, but it's easy enough to skim over the SS posts and just post about how great Nico and Dia are

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

The new single is out, and that means new drama tracks, too. I've already got two tracks translated, and the third is being worked on. Have fun.
1. Unite! Our Survival
2. Aberration! A Midnight Mystery

Coming Soon: Miracle! A Treasure for the Future

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Thanks as always, Dan!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Dude you are like the best

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The first track is great. Dia really is the best. Poor Riko...

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The second track is also very good. I love the Ruby noises at the beginning, and Great Detective Riko is very powerful. I'm very glad that Dia was the culprit, it's exactly what I wanted. Dia's on fire so far this single.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Who do I have to pay to ensure that the next season of Love Live Sunshine is like the April Fool's video this year

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Who do I have to pay to ensure that the next season of Love Live Sunshine is like the April Fool's video this year

Not asking for a friend.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

https://vimeo.com/212131591

And here's the final drama track. It's surprisingly serious compared to how they usually are. Also, I'm seconding the opinion that Dia is the best

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Daxing Dan posted:

https://vimeo.com/212131591

And here's the final drama track. It's surprisingly serious compared to how they usually are. Also, I'm seconding the opinion that Dia is the best

!!!

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'd say Dia was in rare form these tracks, but she's always the coolest and the best.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Aww, that was sweet :3:.

Thanks again, Dan! Oh, and you've got a pretty badly messed-up line at 13:40.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I'd say Dia was in rare form these tracks, but she's always the coolest and the best.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Aww, that was sweet :3:.

Thanks again, Dan! Oh, and you've got a pretty badly messed-up line at 13:40.

Oops, thanks for catching that. I was trying to change that line a little, and instead deleted half of it somehow. It's been fixed now.

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Dia is always crazy and I love her for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

emormu posted:

Is there a giant Dia nisoberi yet or am I just waiting and hoping still?