Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Time to shut the gently caress up about food elitism.

http://i.imgur.com/4NbhsSV.mp4

"Crazy Russian laser-engraves an NHL logo on his arm"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Watrick posted:

What is that sauce? And are the Cheetos supposed to replace the peppers??

So it looks like white bread, American cheese, hot dog, BBQ sauce, pickle relish, and lettuce. Bon ape-tits

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Negrostrike posted:

Time to shut the gently caress up about food elitism.

http://i.imgur.com/4NbhsSV.mp4

"Crazy Russian laser-engraves an NHL logo on his arm"

Ha, it's upside down. I do think thats cool as gently caress though if it manages to heal and still look like the logo. Starship Troopers really was a history book written from the future wasn't it?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Yeah, the AUGest part of that is his mug and brown teeth actually

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Why are people defending eating bad food

(Taps the Fat Is Beautiful thread)

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I literally sometimes buy chocolate that costs like $10-20 for 100g because it is nice and I like gourmet things, but I also like slightly expensive things like Lindt and Ghiradelli, regular things like Cadbury, AND I like Hershey's Kisses!

I enjoy Hershey's for the specific taste it has. The bitter weird taste is nice! It's unusual! Hershey's is a-ok in my book. I was like a kid in a metaphorical candy shop when I went to the Hershey's store in Times Square in 2014.

I actually got mad when they released a variant of Hershey's Kisses for the Australian market because now it just tastes like other cheap chocolate (Cadburys etc), because they thought nobody would like the American recipe. They took away the thing that distinguishes it goddammit!! :mad:

It's me, I don't have good or bad taste, I just have taste

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Sure are a lot of gross posts about awkward food love

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

I'm torn on whether foodie talk is better or worse than pics of necrotic fat people.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

gleebster posted:

It's cured meat. By design, it's not supposed to go off easily.

One of them I can buy next to the instant noodles and soy sauce the other I have to buy from the refrigerated section near the chicken breasts.

I prefer the one that I have to worry about if it is in the fridge or not

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Are you talking about Bacon Bits? I thought those were just compressed soy with bacon flavoring. Sort of like bacon chapstick only crunchy.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Negrostrike posted:

Yeah, the AUGest part of that is his mug and brown teeth actually

:stare: I didn't even notice until you mentioned that.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Jestery posted:

One of them I can buy next to the instant noodles and soy sauce the other I have to buy from the refrigerated section near the chicken breasts.

I prefer the one that I have to worry about if it is in the fridge or not

Is this like canned bacon or something? I've never heard of non-refrigerated bacon in a grocery store unless it's bacon bits.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Hjalmar posted:

I'm torn on whether foodie talk is better or worse than pics of necrotic fat people.

I'd prefer necrotic fat people.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

hyperhazard posted:

Is this like canned bacon or something? I've never heard of non-refrigerated bacon in a grocery store unless it's bacon bits.

Like this on a shelf

Vs

This large chain deli at the supermarket

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Man the Smooth Criminal music video really isn't as cool as I remember it being.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

That says "Keep refrigerated at or below 4°C" so uhhh your grocery store might be hosed.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Probably this garbage. It doesn't need to be refrigerated and is kept at room temperature.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

That says "Keep refrigerated at or below 4°C" so uhhh your grocery store might be hosed.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Probably this garbage. It doesn't need to be refrigerated and is kept at room temperature.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Jestery posted:

Like this on a shelf

Vs

This large chain deli at the supermarket

Holy poo poo that's a nice deli. Most Giants/Safeways around me have a single counter with like 5 cuts of meat and a person who looks miserable. And I live outside a major city.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

hyperhazard posted:

Holy poo poo that's a nice deli. Most Giants/Safeways around me have a single counter with like 5 cuts of meat and a person who looks miserable. And I live outside a major city.

This is pretty standard in a chain supermarket here in aus

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I don't have much to add to food derail, but having a nice grocery store is like the most important part of where you live.

Also Publix is amazing and I'll never be able to move out of the SE-US because of it.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Why would you ever need these?

And while we're on the topic
https://youtu.be/rY8DSFZ08JQ

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

http://www.clickhole.com/amp/5672
"This Man Is Self-Conscious About His Huge Pants When It’s Actually The Only Thing His Coworkers Like About Him"

quantum_squirrel
Aug 9, 2006

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

My childhood was weird, guys :(

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No, I don't hate you because you're beautiful.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

hyperhazard posted:

I went grocery shopping for the first time and went to the deli for some ham and they asked me "how do you want your meat cut" and I blurted out "slices".

I will never forget that piercing glare

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Hedrigall posted:

I literally sometimes buy chocolate that costs like $10-20 for 100g because it is nice and I like gourmet things, but I also like slightly expensive things like Lindt and Ghiradelli, regular things like Cadbury, AND I like Hershey's Kisses!

I enjoy Hershey's for the specific taste it has. The bitter weird taste is nice! It's unusual! Hershey's is a-ok in my book. I was like a kid in a metaphorical candy shop when I went to the Hershey's store in Times Square in 2014.

I actually got mad when they released a variant of Hershey's Kisses for the Australian market because now it just tastes like other cheap chocolate (Cadburys etc), because they thought nobody would like the American recipe. They took away the thing that distinguishes it goddammit!! :mad:

It's me, I don't have good or bad taste, I just have taste

Isn't chocolate bad for cats?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It's poisonous for cats and dogs (and humans but you would have to eat impossible amounts) but cats don't taste sweet and thus don't tend to eat chocolate. Dogs on the other hand will gleefully poison themselves. :eng101:

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Scholtz posted:

Isn't chocolate bad for cats?

Not gonna answer this obvious trap question

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I went grocery shopping for the first time and went to the deli for some ham and they asked me "how do you want your meat cut" and I blurted out "slices".

I will never forget that piercing glare

Karate lasers.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

cats don't taste sweet

Dude you've tasted cats.

e: What do they taste like?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Pretty much like a lion.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Tiny Lowtax posted:

"20% more bacon" than what? :confused:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Than bacon.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
The pigs that were made into that bacon were fed entirely on bacon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

They were fed 20% bacon

• Locked thread