Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

oops wrong forum posted:

oh yea got Phasma forgot about her over TFP. So why EE, just for healing/revives?

Heal/cleanse and he grants the party a bunch of turn meter on basic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

heh, you think you can withstand the power of my solarbeam?

CaptainPsyko posted:

Heal/cleanse and he grants the party a bunch of turn meter on basic.

Cool, how much of a downgrade would g11 Rex be then? I have EE but only g9, not sure if he can withstand the tank hits long enough to be worth it. Last question, what's considered a good % for Zader?

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

oops wrong forum posted:

Cool, how much of a downgrade would g11 Rex be then? I have EE but only g9, not sure if he can withstand the tank hits long enough to be worth it. Last question, what's considered a good % for Zader?

For Heroic? I mean, probably not much of one (his command 3 is low key great for blowing up turrets), the problem is that you almost certainly would rather use him in P4, even if it's with kitchen sink squad, as his tenacity up can reliably get you through air strikes.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
Repugnus is currently destroying P1 all by himself. This is insane.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
Repugnus and Jerkface cleared P1 handily. Everyone can now attack p2, however, please use the optimal teams for now

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

The RNG on this tank is the loving worst.

The loving cannon one-shotting my JE arbitrarily is such idiotic design.

I hate this raid. It's the most arbitrary, ill-designed piece of garbage. I managed about 2% I guess. Could've been more but it decided I don't get any more turns and then it did two 99999 tank shots and ended it.

iGestalt fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Apr 4, 2017

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
Gratz on clearing p1 with 2 toons guys :stare: :stare: :stare:

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
So many of these teams want sth but he is being saved for rebels. :argh:

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

oops wrong forum posted:

I have been running Rex with Zader and I like it. I run EE with Teebo in P1, and Rex just doesn't work as well there (even though the TM is nice). Once I finish out clones from the guild shop, I will be starting on Shaman, and will probably try to gear him to 9 quickly-ish, but Rex does some nice things.

My comps (average damage)
P1
Teebo, EE, QGJ, TFP, Fives(180)
JKA, Barriss, Daka, Yoda, FOTP (220)
P2
Zader, Sid, Boba, Rex, Phasma (750)
HK, 86, 88, JE, Nebit (650)
P3
Chirpa, EP, STH, Poe, RG (600)
P4
Wiggs, Lando, Leia, Ackbar (500)

Mostly g10 dudes, a few 11s in there. I don't move mods around (except I gave DN mods from raid dudes, so I will have to figure that out now...)
With PVP mods I could put out more, but that would cost too much.
My P1 JKA comp really just requires JKA + healers. Used to run Boba for more unique triggers. It's also good in p4, just don't topple the tank (it's based on other heroes taking damage - kill the big gun and alternate between the little ones - JKA's aoe does most of the heavy lifting here). Once I have GK to 7*, I plan to replace Poe in P3, and move Poe to JKA' team, having a tank here will be good.
The only OP comps I'm really missing are P1 Zylo and P4 clones (in that I have built the basis for the best comps, just haven't maxed them out). There is also a good P1 Jyn/Bintang comp, don't remember the rest, but you don't really care about that right now...

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Davethulhu posted:

So IGD is gonna kick off the heroic tank later tonight. Please be aware of the special rules for this raid:

1. P1 is limited to people who have zeta kylo. This may not be necessary in the future, but i'd like to maximize our potential damage.
2. For the remaining phases, please observe the spreadsheet to see which teams are best for which phase.

If we can break through p2, we'll have surpassed our previous attempts, so here's hoping.

good luck, goons.

may the... eh, you know

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

xyigx posted:

So many of these teams want sth but he is being saved for rebels. :argh:

You mean for P4? STH doesn't do much for you there. Ideal rebel team for P4 lions something like Wiggs/Lando/Ackbar/Leia. (There's probably some kind of Rogue one character variant I don't know for whales.)

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

CaptainPsyko posted:

You mean for P4? STH doesn't do much for you there. Ideal rebel team for P4 lions something like Wiggs/Lando/Ackbar/Leia. (There's probably some kind of Rogue one character variant I don't know for whales.)

My Leia is not geared or leveled yet. What can replace her?

Edit if I can replace him I can run a palp, tfp, + 3 tanks since rg and sun fac just need mods.

xyigx fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Apr 4, 2017

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

xyigx posted:

Edit if I can replace him I can run a palp, tfp, + 3 tanks since rg and sun fac just need mods.

You want someone who buffs the whole team (to avoid getting killed after a topple). I used to use Raid Han, if you have him at 7*.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

two_step posted:

You want someone who buffs the whole team (to avoid getting killed after a topple). I used to use Raid Han, if you have him at 7*.

you can also use Akbar

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

xyigx posted:

Raid Han, Rex, Jawa Scvenger, hell, anyone who can apply an AoE buff to the whole team on a reliably short-ish CD. (Leia and Jawa Scav are great for this because they can do it every turn.

Karzon
Oct 15, 2002
Have we run out of steam in P3 HAAT? We've gotten a lot further than other attempts!

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
We are getting very close to P4 :eyepop: I'm so proud of us :sparkles:

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

My next project is a Zader team, I think! To help on P3 and also Zader is cool.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

iGestalt posted:

My next project is a Zader team, I think! To help on P3 and also Zader is cool.

Zader is best in p2. If you want a second good p3 team, work on OB and ugnaught

iGestalt
Mar 4, 2013

Malgrin posted:

Zader is best in p2. If you want a second good p3 team, work on OB and ugnaught

I knew Ugnaught would have his day.

I knew it.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

iGestalt posted:

I knew Ugnaught would have his day.

I knew it.

I feel like I've posted it before. Ugnuaght and any universal dodge leader is really good in P3.
Ugnaught gains 9% Evasion for each droid enemy and 25% TM per dodge
7 droids * 9% = 63%

Old Ben:
Allies gain 15% dodge and 30% TM per dodge

Base dodge: I don't remember, 5-15%?

No clue what max dodge is. Anyways, thats' somewhere around 80% dodge with 55% TM per dodge. Run whatever else with that. Kill any droid that gets an arrow. I think tanks are good to soak up the big tank shots when those come.
Teebotine, Chirpatine, and EP/TFP are all the preferred comps, but those all require EP, so you can only run one. You should be able to run P3 with 20-25 people, I feel like my Chirpatine is pretty weak (see: Poe), and I'm still pounding out 650k on a good run.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
I got loving owned by Count Dooky last night. Counter-attack, bonus attack, bonus attack. Forever. Is he good or am I just bad?

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

turn it up TURN ME ON posted:

I got loving owned by Count Dooky last night. Counter-attack, bonus attack, bonus attack. Forever. Is he good or am I just bad?

Both

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

turn it up TURN ME ON posted:

Nihilus leading Dooku is legit. I only have DN at 3*, but Dooku is basically unkillable due to health steal unless he's the last toon left.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

Correct

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Is it worth it to spend crystals on shards in the shipment store for rare characters, or should I just stockpile them forever and burn it on energy occasionally

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

hup posted:

Is it worth it to spend crystals on shards in the shipment store for rare characters, or should I just stockpile them forever and burn it on energy occasionally

Tricky question. Certain top meta characters can be worth it like baze & nihilus. But at lower level your crystals are almost assuredly better spent getting the two daily 50c energy refreshes, daily 50c arena refreshes until you stop rising in rank, and maybe a 100c cantina refresh if you have any left over.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

fishtobaskets posted:

Tricky question. Certain top meta characters can be worth it like baze & nihilus. But at lower level your crystals are almost assuredly better spent getting the two daily 50c energy refreshes, daily 50c arena refreshes until you stop rising in rank, and maybe a 100c cantina refresh if you have any left over.

I never did one of these, so this may be a stupid question, but does the 50c arena refresh get you one refresh, speed up your waiting on your current ones, or give you a fresh set of five battles?

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Fresh set of 5 battles

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

fishtobaskets posted:

I'm super close to baze and nihilus (unlocking and starring up respectively), so I'll probably grab them whenever they pop up, then

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

MichiganCubbie posted:

I never did one of these, so this may be a stupid question, but does the 50c arena refresh get you one refresh, speed up your waiting on your current ones, or give you a fresh set of five battles?

I don't refresh arena but I'm sure someone else can clarify. But I was under the assumption that if your arena timer is on cooldown between attempts, refreshing it would simply reset that small timer and allow you to use another arena attempt. But if you finished all 5 arena attempts then refreshing would give you another 5.

So I think you want to refresh after completing all 5 of your arena attempts before refreshing for 50 crystals. This way you get 5 more.

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound
This is correct. If you have remaining fights, spending crystals removes the timer. If you've used all your fights it gives you 5 more, with no timer on the first one

dandaman
Dec 30, 2005

HAAT is down!!!!

GG IGD!!

dandaman fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Apr 5, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Mal, two step, siege... mon back ya hear?

Herux
Dec 1, 2013

dandaman posted:

HAAT is down!!!!

GG IGD!!

MORE OF THIS!!!! SUCK IT HAAT!

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

MichiganCubbie posted:

If you spend 50c after you've done 5 battles, you will get 5 more arena battles, and you start the first immediately. If you are on timer in between battles, it will just refresh the one battle so you can go immediately. It will use one of your 5 battles (you won't get a 6th by spending 50).

Chilichimp posted:

Mal, two step, siege... mon back ya hear?

It's tempting, our guild is in the middle of an implosion/split/merger.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
I'm so proud of us :cry: Take that, hAAT! :boom:

Also, what's to consider? Just ditch those drama nerds and get back over here.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Dr. Venture posted:

Also, what's to consider?

30k/day

oops wrong forum
May 21, 2002

heh, you think you can withstand the power of my solarbeam?

Yea we still do have that problem. I think we're gonna get to a point now though where we weed out the last stragglers who don't contribute, no point in throwing away GK shards when there are people who would use them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011

That would never be worth it to me, but to each his own.

oops wrong forum posted:

... no point in throwing away GK shards when there are people who would use them

I didn't even consider that; very good point.