Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Why are so many people willing to die on the defending draymond green hill?

Because we're not bitches who want to gnash our teeth and wail because bad boy draymond grand hit the meat of James Harden's forearm after James Harden pinched him like a naughty pre schooler

code:
Hybrid Trade	Hybrid Free Agency	Spread Bigs Trade	FA (Spread Bigs?)
W. Chandler	Gallinari	Leuer	Gallinari
J. Hernangomez	Millsap		Speights	Babbit
S. Johnson	Igoudala	Anderson	Patterson
T. Harris	Derrick Williams		Parsons	Ibaka
M. Morris 	J. Johnson	Teletovic	Ilyasova
T. Young	Beasley	Mak	      er  	scalMusa
Deng		T. Jones		Bjelica	Olynyk
D. Carroll	Cunningham		Tolliver	
Nance		Tucker			Bertrans	
J. Johnson	Gay	Mirotic	
Parsons		Casspi		
Lyles		Porter		
Winslow		Stephenson		
Finney-Smith		Sefolosha		
Parker		J. Green (X)		
S. Hill		Jerebko		
L. Thomas	  KJ McDaniels		
Kuzminskas	 J. Green		
J. Grant			
Saric (For AG?)			
Warren			
Aminu			
Harkless			
K. Anderson			
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/63a2t1/the_magic_signed_patricio_garino_for_the/ non broken list

I hope they max out Igoudala

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Apr 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I think that list is just a list of who is available that fits criteria and not really a list of who they are targeting. But Sario for AG is kinda funny. No way Philly does that though.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
I'm excited to look back at the end of the offseason and compare what Orlando actually did to that wish list.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Intruder posted:

Draymond Green: "I punched his wrist"

Draymond Green Apologists: "Well if you go frame by frame it kind of looks like he might not have"
Draymond Green says the world is flat but imo that doesn't mean the world is flat though. You put too much stock in what Draymond Green says and not enough in independent investigation. Don't ever take Draymond Green at his word.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

rabidsquid posted:

i think some people have a hard time accepting that the player and team are pretty unsympathetic figures

I'm not a fan of either, but in this specific circumstance #istandwithdray

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Why are so many people willing to die on the defending draymond green hill?

Because the thread never sounds more like a bunch of nerds who've never played the sport than it does when he comes up.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Papercut posted:

Because the thread never sounds more like a bunch of nerds who've never played the sport than it does when he comes up.

this story is great for both its meaninglessness and how many awful takes its pooping out into this thread. two dudes crying about how their team is actually the good guys and now this its pretty fantastic really

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if you nerds ever played the sport youd know every serious player is castrated at 18 to become immune to dickpunching

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I think punch for a pinch is okay but does the calculus change if it goes pinch -> kicked in the dick???

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Dejan Bimble posted:

code:

Saric (For AG?)						

Better than Jeff Sessions I guess.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Ghost Dog posted:

if you nerds ever played the sport youd know every serious player is castrated at 18 to become immune to dickpunching

Most NBA players actually just retract their testicles into their body cavity like sumo wrestlers.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ghost Dog posted:

Well we already knew Dwight isn't serious enough

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Better than Jeff Sessions I guess.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Draymond Green is a serial dick kicker and he loving is a huge insufferable baby, anyone that defends him sucks. hth

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The gif that launched a thousand ships.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Paul Zuvella posted:

Draymond Green is a serial dick kicker and he loving is a huge insufferable baby, anyone that defends him sucks. hth

If you go frame by frame it looks like he gets guys more in the taint than the dick

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Draymond Green owns

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I love Draymond Green, he is the only likeable part of the Warriors

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I do not dislike any non-minimum contract players on the warriors, I'll say that

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I love Draymond Green, he is the only likeable part of the Warriors

nah hes a massive piece of poo poo, like most of the warriors

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Tae posted:

I do not dislike any non-minimum contract players on the warriors, I'll say that

That's a weird qualifier

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm not a Draymond Green fan per se in that he's one of the least likeable Warriors, but I know I'd be giving him Bowen immunity if he played in the silver & black and also I find Andrew Bogut more of a dirty ornery fucker

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'll say this for Green: he's nowhere near as big a piece of poo poo as Bowen was

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
man don't compare the banal lameness of Draymond Green's dick attacks and arm punches with Bowen's kung fu flip kicks and poo poo. there was acrobatic grace. Bruce transcended dirtiness and made it an art form. this is an iconic moment in basketball, it's like the JErry West silhouette.

anybody can flail & kick a dude in the balls. the man was an artist don't get it twisted

Mike dunleavy getting crouching tiger hidden dragoned by Ira Newble and this great Tony Allen kick are still my fave though

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I'm not a Draymond Green fan per se in that he's one of the least likeable Warriors, but I know I'd be giving him Bowen immunity if he played in the silver & black and also I find Andrew Bogut more of a dirty ornery fucker

The correct take.

gently caress Andrew Bogut.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Much like Hitler, Bruce Bowen was an artist at heart

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
James Harden likes to pinch dudes on their tummy smh

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
It's just the 21st century version of driving an elbow into someone inside the ref's blind spot

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Do you think Harden has ever tickled a dude on court.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bitch moves, ranked
1) Sticking your foot under a jump shooter's landing Bowen you fucker
2) Kicking a dude in the dick
3) Pinching a tummy
4) Blowing in an ear
5) Setting off a nuclear bomb on Rudy Tomjonavich's face

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I was about to say, what with adult tickling being the major millennial pastime as seen in the doc "tickled"
Pretty soon it'll all be tickles, pinching "tummies", and blowing in ears. The next Malice in the Palace is gonna be amazing to watch

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Jota posted:

James Harden likes to pinch dudes on their tummy smh

But hell, who doesn't?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Intruder posted:

Bitch moves, ranked
3) Pinching a tummy
4) Blowing in an ear

flinging your mouthpiece into the stands cause you fouled out

not going into work cause your son lost the finals

making a commercial directly responding to a twitter meme

dang one team seems really bitchmade weird

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Intruder posted:

Bitch moves, ranked
3) Pinching a tummy
4) Blowing in an ear

Get #5 off that list. "Having a dude run up on you in a fight and punch him so hard that has to sue to regain his lost dignity" is not a bitch move on Kermit's part. Rudy got what he deserved. Much like James Harden after trying to finger blast Draymond's belly button or whatever he was doing

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

flinging your mouthpiece into the stands cause you fouled out

not going into work cause your son lost the finals

making a commercial directly responding to a twitter meme

dang one team seems really bitchmade weird

Throwing a used towel in a Sabonis' face, which is luckily offset by verbally assaulting a corrupt ref in the parking lot after a game

pepperchomp
Jan 27, 2007

chomp chomp chomp

Intruder posted:

Bitch moves, ranked
3) Pinching a tummy
4) Blowing in an ear

I don't see leaving okc to go to golden state on this list...invalid.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jota posted:

Get #5 off that list. "Having a dude run up on you in a fight and punch him so hard that has to sue to regain his lost dignity" is not a bitch move on Kermit's part. Rudy got what he deserved. Much like James Harden after trying to finger blast Draymond's belly button or whatever he was doing

Go read up on the indian thread in GBS. It's entirely possible Harden has a navel fetish

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Actual move I hate and it happens in every game: Antagonizing a player after a made shot by continuously pushing their body into the inbounder until they call a foul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

WhyteRyce posted:

Go read up on the indian thread in GBS. It's entirely possible Harden has a navel fetish

the friendliest go back to gbs post ever made

• Locked thread