Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

got any sevens posted:

Goku is just chaotic good. Goku 2020

Where would he spend his weekends? King kai planet? Master roshi island?

gokes? he'd spend his weekend at a tournament. or hiring multiversal assasins to try to kill him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

steinrokkan posted:

It's pretty obvious the Foundation wasn't set up so Clinton could ask corporate and political donors for bribes to change her political positions.

It was instead set up because she had already been such a perfect corporate shill that her buddies would gladly spare some change to help her political career - they knew that if elected, she would be a great ally to them even without direct bribery. And maybe the bit of cash would make her extra eager to get all the sweet corporate agenda rolling, but that's not a solicited favor, just a fortunate side effect :wink:

Well, it also allowed her to employ cronies in ambiguous roles so it served as a way for the Clintons to give patronage to their believers.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

I believe that's called a "REEEEEEEEE"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqNRGhlH-4&t=1s

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Krillin is the only decent person in DBZ, he doesn't kill Android 18 because she didn't do anything wrong and he's too weak to cause all sorts of panic - but also provides Goku with a moral center when he's too busy starting fights to notice who he's hurting.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

zegermans posted:

I mean I agree she's a great example of the terrible divide between classes and how the elites are gifted opportunities we'd never dream of, but holy lolly glossing over her work at the Clinton Foundation with one sentence

the point isnt whether chelsea did a good or bad (who knows, maybe she kicked rear end at mckinsey?) it's that she was practically no-effort handed everything in life based solely on who her parents are, and do we encourage such basically political royalty (especially in light of ripping on people like bush and romney for the very same reason)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

Krillin is the only decent person in DBZ, he doesn't kill Android 18 because she didn't do anything wrong and he's too weak to cause all sorts of panic - but also provides Goku with a moral center when he's too busy starting fights to notice who he's hurting.

krillin is the best

he's most definitely the strongest human

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

steinrokkan posted:

I'm the international wing of the Clinton Foundation that shut down pretty much the same day it became clear she wouldn't be a president, and that there would be no favors to buy.

I'm the 5 billion dollars that Hillary diverted from going to Haiti, a country ravaged by an earthquake that killed over 200,000 people

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Condiv posted:

krillin is the best

he's most definitely the strongest human

I mean it wasn't Krillin giving 18 an escape path with continuous use of his best attack against semi-perfect cell

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

I mean I agree she's a great example of the terrible divide between classes and how the elites are gifted opportunities we'd never dream of, but holy lolly glossing over her work at the Clinton Foundation with one sentence

Working for a slush fund isn't actually admirable or good in any way.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
gillibrand for my heart

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Working for a slush fund isn't actually admirable or good in any way.

What if the slush fund is advancing ethics in video game journalism

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

logikv9 posted:

gillibrand for my heart

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

I mean it wasn't Krillin giving 18 an escape path with continuous use of his best attack against semi-perfect cell

srry, but tien isn't a human. he's a loser freak who hangs out with tiny clowns. the third eye shoulda clued u in on him being some sort of monster and v definitely not human like krillin, who is the strongest human

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I thought the third eye was a tattoo or something

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am your daily reminder that the only owning democrats manage to do is of the "own goal" variety.

:itisasocceranalogy:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I thought the third eye was a tattoo or something

nah it's real he's a triclops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3pUrV9tJps

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Its amazing that Dnd Dems are now all but saying that its a good thing Lieberman won in 2006.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

I am your daily reminder that the only owning democrats manage to do is of the "own goal" variety.

:itisasocceranalogy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tafCE6GJrhQ&t=450s

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oh btw, about the discussion earlier regarding how Hillary people thought HRC would get Congress to do what she said by whipping them and making them like it:

https://twitter.com/ifhillaryhad

take a look at this Twitter account and count the number of personal issues the author is projecting onto Hillary Clinton

I think somebody linked me to it in December and I remembered it today like "there's no way that account is still updating, the author must have moved on with their life by now" and lol nope still going

e: "Day XX: Did a thing relating to a real-life current event. Did some kind of power-game intimidation thing to a Republican. Sent Bill on a humiliating errand." Every goddamn day.

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
That Twitter account has me blocked and I don't even remember why. This is not a complaint.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

What if the slush fund is advancing ethics in video game journalism

How could an unethcial slush fund advocate for ethics in journalism?

:thinking:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lmao thats a great bird

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

FuriousxGeorge posted:

That Twitter account has me blocked and I don't even remember why. This is not a complaint.

It's basically the ur-hillbot Twitter account, p much every ridiculous tweet this thread has LOLed at is RTed unironically in there somewhere

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
#I'mSTILLwithher2008campaign

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Please follow your own advice and go home Kirsten

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

#I'mSTILLwithher2008campaign

Hillaryis44and45.org

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Homeless Friend posted:

Hillaryis44and45.org

Gonna see if I can snap up Hillaryis47.org by 2032

nopants
May 29, 2004

Condiv posted:

Why are centrists always complaining about "full communism now" when bernies are only asking for new deal style policies?

because their taxes will go up maybe

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Scent of Worf posted:

I'm the 5 billion dollars that Hillary diverted from going to Haiti, a country ravaged by an earthquake that killed over 200,000 people

I'm Hillary's brother who somehow got a contract to mine gold as a foreign corp in Haiti

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm Seth rich and I survived and i am about to reveal everything

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

logikv9 posted:

I'm Seth rich and I survived and i am about to reveal everything

who shot you

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Could be blockchains, I'm blocked as well and definitely have never interacted with them.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I shot the Seth Rich

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/jonbernhardt/status/849304012407140352

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Ted Cruz's dad shot me, he still accepts contracting work

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

>Leftism is the light for America
>Dems run terrible campaigns
>Leftists keep losing to Dems in primaries

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I mean it's not hard, mainstream Dems have their primaries on lockdown but don't know how to talk to anyone who isn't a carbon copy of themselves. We've been way over this already dude, c'mon

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

there are centrists who are good at messaging, for instance jason kander, roy cooper, or josh shapiro

the clinton campaign was uniquely retarded in that regard, my friend

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

zegermans posted:

Never change, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9