Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

Or watch another hour of Mick and Snart ham it up on Prison Break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Slandible posted:

That's my plan.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
During the downtime Mick went legit and started a Burroughs Security Consultation. Now nobody can trust him....he's too... good.

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."

Slandible posted:

Wait. Both Dominic and Wentworth are on two different shows on the same night? That's kinda crazy.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
I love that opening, reminded me of Supernatural.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
"How you holding up."
"Better than Amaya."

Yeah she really went to pieces. :v:

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Oh man, Darhk just loves being a bad guy and I love watching him be bad. I can't reiterate how much of a better fit he is on this show than he was on 'Arrow.'

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Oh poo poo, Ray :dogbutton:

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Well then.

That was unexpectedly brutal.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
Welp, gonna be erased anyway so...

Guess we reservoir dogs now boys!

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

It's nice to see a speedster that ENJOYS being a serial killer for a change.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

VBane posted:

Welp, gonna be erased anyway so...

Guess we reservoir dogs now boys!

!

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Goddamn give these villains a spinoff.

Also we are totally getting Future Legion and Legion vs Legends and Future Legends.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Stunt Rock posted:

Well then.

That was unexpectedly brutal.

The producers of these shows know when to hit that note.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Now now, perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Holy poo poo, Merlyn just neutralizing Firestorm so casually with a bow is the best.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Legion of Reverse Flashes?!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

This is delightful

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

That was better than what I guessed.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
.......that is REALLY gonna bite you in the rear end Eobard. Kind of a massive Speed Force flare you just shot up.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

VBane posted:

.......that is REALLY gonna bite you in the rear end Eobard. Kind of a massive Speed Force flare you just shot up.

Of course the Speed Force is kinda of indifferent to Thawne so long as they gently caress Barry up.

But yah, basically some combo of Time Wraith/Black Flash will be MIGHTY pissed.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

I really can't wait to see how severe the repercussions of this are going to be next season. Also, how are the Legends possibly going to bullshit their way out of this.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Hey Sara, about your sister, good news?

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

I'm loving this and I'm going to love the bullshit and ham even more.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

Black Flash joins the Legends.

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
Somehow, I don't think that's the last we see of Eobard.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

VBane posted:

Well Barry needs to get some sort of satisfying revenge on him at some point.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

VBane posted:

He's too good of a villain to get rid of forever. Matt Letscher was just killing it all season, but tonight's hamminess was unrivaled.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Awww man, I'm sad they're hitting the reset button with the Legion :(

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
"Guys, I think we broke time." Perfect.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Oh no, it's like that episode of Doctor Who where time is happening all at once!

When do we meet Emperor Winston Churchill?

VBane
Oct 31, 2011
I am really happy they did the smart thing and used the spear to depower itself. Was thinking about that the whole time, but get they didn't do that at first because using it at all was to big a temptation to risk save as a last resort.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Ehh I feel like this finale was a little underwhelming. It didn't help that they had a super awesome shot of Eobard gathering up a poo poo ton of Reverse Flashes, which you would think could kill everyone in like two seconds but nope. Though it's kind of weird that they mindwiped Damien and Snart, but no mention of Malcolm getting his memories erased.

Anyways here's hoping for Kamandi!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

"So you're saying we're the aberrations?" "Why would Rip Hunter break the first rule of time travel?" :roflolmao: Yea don't pretend like there are time travel rules now.

The shields are gone! We gotta time jump! Can't just fly up so they can't shoot us anymore.

lotus circle posted:

Ehh I feel like this finale was a little underwhelming. It didn't help that they had a super awesome shot of Eobard gathering up a poo poo ton of Reverse Flashes, which you would think could kill everyone in like two seconds but nope. Though it's kind of weird that they mindwiped Damien and Snart, but no mention of Malcolm getting his memories erased.

:agreed:

VBane posted:

It'll probably be revealed that even the main Eobard that was killed by the Black Flash was also a time remnant. I'll just assume that he made the first time clone, then had that clone make the rest so that's why they all died at once. Or something.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Apr 5, 2017

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

lotus circle posted:

Anyways here's hoping for Kamandi!

They didn't need to wipe Malcolm's memories. Snart and Darhk needed to move forward in the timeline to eventually die, but Merlyn was pulled from the present. Him having knowledge of the events of LoT season two can't really have an adverse affect on anything.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

King of Solomon posted:

They didn't need to wipe Malcolm's memories. Snart and Darhk needed to move forward in the timeline to eventually die, but Merlyn was pulled from the present. Him having knowledge of the events of LoT season two can't really have an adverse affect on anything.

Plus it will teach him a lesson.
And let him exposit it to others later if necessary.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

wow, that shot of Ray getting his heart ripped out was loving crazy

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Eobard unveiling the Legion of Thawnes was fantastic. I really, really hope they're not done with Eobard because as others have said Matt Letscher has kind of been the MVP of an already stand-out season.

I still can't believe we went from "Oh, well here's some rando cameoing for two seconds as the original Eobard Thawne, okay now back to Tom Cavanagh please" back in Season 1 Flash to "This show just won't the same without Matt Letscher on it" this year on Legends.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Apr 5, 2017

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Nick stole my Goonies comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the fun part of this show is that anyone can be on it, either as a hero or as a villain. I'm just going to love how they work their way out of breaking time

• Locked thread