Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

this is the same thread where people laugh about people losing their jobs im states that voted for trump. heartlessness towards the downtrodden is acceptable as long as they voted for the wrong guy according to some liberals.

nah the state they live in doesn't matter, nobody wants to see a good person who happens to live in Alabama turn up with a lack of coverage.

of course if someone who was supportive of regressive healthcare ends up needing the healthcare they wanted to deny to others, that's delicious schadenfreude and i'll don a loving bib to dig in.

as would my good friend, ed balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

a real chump posted:

its good how the insurance companies can just not give any healthcare and its either obamas fault or whatever

insurance has to provide EHB with a rolling scale of coverage and deductibles. This is complicated and doesn't help most people unless they're paying a whole lot for health care every year.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
what if i lust for all deaths

for the dying of all lights

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

also like less than a week before he died he was tweeting about how women lack empathy and just want to sexually enslave men into doing their dirty work so again l m f a o

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
sometimes it feels good to be bad :evilbuddy:

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
- hi 1 healthcare please
- ok give me 1 thousand dollars for 50 years

- hey i hurt my leg and need to pay for hospital
- nah

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Also lmao at Brownback vetoing the Medicaid expansion.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zeal posted:

what if i lust for all deaths

for the dying of all lights

Death does not discriminate, for it is indifferent

namaste

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

and then the votes to overturn the veto disappearing.

Kansas is hilarity

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I want everyone to live happy and fulfilling lives :unsmith:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

also like less than a week before he died he was tweeting about how women lack empathy and just want to sexually enslave men into doing their dirty work so again l m f a o

but... but.... the downtrodden! So much for the "tolerant left".

Atoramos fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Apr 5, 2017

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Remember when the right was crowing about how Kansas and Wisconsin were going to blow the rest of the country away now that the GOP was entirely in control there? Hahhahahahhahah

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Schnorkles posted:

and then the votes to overturn the veto disappearing.

Kansas is hilarity

Kansas is so hosed but what chaps me is they'll vote in just enough Dems for just long enough to clean this mess up and then kick them all out and learn nothing

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Remember when the right was crowing about how Kansas and Wisconsin were going to blow the rest of the country away now that the GOP was entirely in control there? Hahhahahahhahah

Texas did, in a way

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

im going to laugh and feel bad at the same time (not about laughing)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

tbf Wisconsin's unemployment numbers are pretty drat good [4.4%]

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Epic High Five posted:

He has to if he wants to keep a presidential campaign possible.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Kansas is so hosed but what chaps me is they'll vote in just enough Dems for just long enough to clean this mess up and then kick them all out and learn nothing

I doubt it. Any dems they get will be Manchins who will treat the state like a piggy bank just like a Republican would

Slash and burn baby. The Kochs decide who leads not the voters

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Maybe? The tendency seems to be vote in a dem governor and then vote him/her out when they can't actually wrangle the legislature and let things get even worse again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

I want everyone to live happy and fulfilling lives :unsmith:

any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Epic High Five posted:

I doubt it. Any dems they get will be Manchins who will treat the state like a piggy bank just like a Republican would

Slash and burn baby. The Kochs decide who leads not the voters

Nah, once they started going after public school funding things went south for the tea party really drat fast. The Koch brothers tried to buy my county and got burned for it.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Lemming posted:

Texas did, in a way

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Al! posted:

any mans death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankinde

death, especially of loved ones, is brutal. i would not wish it on anyone regardless of how terrible their beliefs happen to be

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TWIST FIST posted:

im going to laugh and feel bad at the same time (not about laughing)

go for it

its just weird as hell to try and concern troll a bunch of nihilists :confused:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Lemming posted:

Texas did, in a way

business is booming in texas

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
CUBS
WON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko58baUVstE

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

turn off the TV posted:

Nah, once they started going after public school funding things went south for the tea party really drat fast. The Koch brothers tried to buy my county and got burned for it.

Seem to be in control enough for their puppet to kill Medicaid and a lot of the legislature to suddenly change their mind

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Schnorkles posted:

death, especially of loved ones, is brutal. i would not wish it on anyone regardless of how terrible their beliefs happen to be

god struck that man down for his hubris using the very tool of his sin who are you to question this

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

god struck that man down for his hubris using the very tool of his sin who are you to question this

fair nuff

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

i hope you dont think im being ironic, i think of that whenever someone i dont like dies and i got bummed out when i saw saddam get hanged lol

Well except for scalia

nopants
May 29, 2004

lol

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
when obl was killed i put some snarky comment about the us army killing a man on dialasis and someone on my facebook was like wow thats hosed poor guy then when he realised he was real mad.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Al! posted:

i hope you dont think im being ironic, i think of that whenever someone i dont like dies and i got bummed out when i saw saddam get hanged lol

Well except for scalia

i like to think we're all good people here in the c-spam, even if some people are grumpy

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Epic High Five posted:

Seem to be in control enough for their puppet to kill Medicaid and a lot of the legislature to suddenly change their mind

Brownback won the past gubernatorial election through some very mysterious means, and the state went from having an overwhelming majority of far right representatives to having a majority coalition of dems and moderate republicans.

For the home state of the Koch brothers in a year when the GOP swept on the national level that's not half bad.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
i skipped some posts yesterday, was this masterpiece of :911: posted already?
https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/848982344111280130

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Apraxin posted:

i skipped some posts yesterday, was this masterpiece of :911: posted already?
https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/848982344111280130

lmfao

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
id help any conservative i could but im still going to enjoy it when they vote for something that only causes them suffering

that guy was too stupid to live

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao at guillotine krew suddenly getting all weepy because some sociopath monster shuffled himself loose without any effort on our part

Do you think these people will be our allies in 2018 when we need to undo the damage? Or are they going to be rolling coal at minority polling places waving shotguns around

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
what if we plant trees across the entire great plains

solve global warming overnight and create a huge make-work project for all of middle america

plus they're farmers, i bet some of the massive tree-planting equipment isn't all that different from a combine harvester

i'm smart, make me president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
its just a defense mechanism

lusting for people's deaths while they lust for mine

deep down inside

i...

i dont lust for people's deaths and would like people to get the care they need because if you have the resources and powers available, its your obligation to see those needs met my controversial opinion

but umm it makes it very difficult to sympathize when you're telling me that you deserve it more and that i should die because i have an opinion or something i guess, i mean it sounds crazy~

• Locked thread